• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Giving free sketch/lineart/colored requests???

Deliciouscookie

So i'm a bit bored and since I left an artist website i felt like doodling some sketch requests...

Feel free to message me or post here..

I don't just limit to mermaids but this is example of artwork on my pc ^w^

These aren't set and stone so idk if i'll do all of them but i'll try ^^

Attachments

• hookedmaiden.png
    hookedmaiden.png
    1 MB · Views: 204
  • mei.png
    mei.png
    685 KB · Views: 154
  • randomtk doodle.png
    randomtk doodle.png
    817.6 KB · Views: 80
  • mermaid_tickle_torture_by_mossanimation-dafpxnl.png
    mermaid_tickle_torture_by_mossanimation-dafpxnl.png
    176.8 KB · Views: 147
  • tracer perspective test.png
    tracer perspective test.png
    592.7 KB · Views: 180
Hello,
I'd like to request Iori Rinko (from the anime Gundam Build Fighters) being tickled all over her upper body.

1384778870671.jpg50769024_p0.jpg39715364.jpg

could you draw Korra chained up in an X shape with her armpits tickled with floating hands and her shirt held up with a hand while another hand tickles her belly button with a feather and finally her feet tickled with hands using feathers? :)
the first picture is what Korra looked like in the first three seasons but the other two pictures is what she looked like in the final season. Up to you which look you wanna draw her in :)
CI_93585_1410109954.jpgtumblr_nu4jpbiIJY1rkvu40o1_1280.jpgil_570xN.738287961_s8z9.jpg

Kaye Galfridian from Star Wars: Invasion
she's one tough cookie
Kayeshramar.jpgReb_tsam_p'ah.jpg

Last edited:
I love the variety on style, from almost adult to cute kawai almost anime versions
Here's a little scenario
an evil female beautiful scientist has shrunk a cute girl to experiment on her, somehow our girl turns the tables on her and shrinks her even smaller than her and tickles as punishment, be sure to post some background items to give reference of sizes
thanks

i'd love to see the kanker sister from ed edd and eddie finally get what they deserve!

Sorry for double post... i don't know how to multi-quote..

Korra i might need an age check

3xpin the girls don't really interest me so it's a maaaybe..

Spiked... i see what you did there, if she has abs i'm sold XD

Darth... since you appreciate the style feel free to pick one and i'll do my best to dish it out!

Chunker... no children please... i left a certain website because children kept trying to get themselves involved and it just disgusted me.

hmm... i'm sure there's something based off rules but i'm gonna get into that.. mean time if i do draw korra it'll def be 21 version

So i'm a bit bored and since I left an artist website i felt like doodling some sketch requests...

Feel free to message me or post here..

I don't just limit to mermaids but this is example of artwork on my pc ^w^

These aren't set and stone so idk if i'll do all of them but i'll try ^^

Awesome work! ^^

Hmm possibly but i might need more details..

What additional details would you like?
If it's something like pose or outfit, anything like the pictures I posted would be great.

If using the thread is a bother, please PM me.

Quick suggestion from Brad and i'm gonna pm maybe a few of you for more details because i'm interested... BUT i need a bit more specifics :3Bradgirl.png or rather pm me please because it's getting a bit hectic irl

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back