• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RIP Gene Wilder =(

Vary Saddened. Mr Wilder was one of the best of all time.

R.I.P. Mr Wilder.

Incredibly sad. He always struck me as a very unique and sincere person. He will surely be missed by the masses.

He did great work. I especially enjoyed him in Blazing Saddles and The Producers.
Rest In Peace, Gene Wilder.

Awwwwww. Love that guy. If you ever see him in interviews, very humble guy.

One thing I loved about him: after Gilda Radner (his wife) passed away, he just left the business.

He's great in "Bonnie & Clyde". Willy Wonka, oh my god. What a performance. "Blazing Saddles", so effin' funny. The Richard Pryor movies. "Young Frankenstein"!!! He directed (and starred in) a pretty funny movie called "The World's Greatest Lover".

Possibly his greatest performance: a man who falls in love with a sheep in Woody Allen's "Everything You Wanted To Know About Sex But Was Afraid To Ask"..........brilliant.

Here's the beginning of that sequence:

Last edited:
I was gonna post it, but a lawnmower got in the way. Another great loss this year.... We'll miss you, Gene

One of the great funny men of his time. He will be missed. R.I.P. Mr. Wilder.

I don't often get upset about celebrity deaths because I didn't know them on a personal level. Thus one is different. This one really hurts

Leo Bloom, Willy Wonka, The Waco Kid and Dr. Frankenstien. All classics. Gene Wilder was one of a kind and will be missed. RIP Gene.

From everything I've ever heard said of him, he was one of the sweetest guys to ever be in pictures, and a lot of that showed in his acting.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back