• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My funny story

Grazia

I'd like to tell you a funny story that has occurred to me lately. Actually it is something a little bit embarrassing for me to confess but I will try to open up.

This funny story about occurred lately when I went to the disco with some friends of mine. We had been dancing till 5 a.m. and that night I had been wearing high heel so my feet got very exhausted. So I thought, that was just the perfect excuse to take off my shoes and get barefoot, and walk and dance barefoot in the disco.

Ok, I know I could appear like a little stupid girl needy of attention, but I have to confess that being barefoot in public is a little turn-on for me. Not just to be barefoot, what actually turn me on is when they stare at my feet, since I really love that sensation of being observed and stared at. So these kinds of stupid things usually get me arouse and I may confess that they work very good on me.

So I decide to get barefoot, I took a sit and I started to taking off my shoes. In that moment I noticed a pair of people that were staring at me and my feet, and they were smiling and speaking to each other, sp I imagined that they were speaking about my feet, so this thinking immediately got me aroused. I got also a little bit embarrassed by their attentions, but I was able to go on and I took off my shoes and I went back to my friends and dance with them.

Going on walking and dancing barefoot I realized the situation was turning me on too much, even more than expected. I don't know it is was real or it was just my imagination, but I really had the feeling that everyone in the disco was looking at my feet. So in a little time, I got very aroused but I thought there was no problem to be horny in public since actually nobody could know that I was. So I decided to go on barefoot in the disco.

Then a little incident happened when a passer-by spilled her cocktail over my legs and feet. And when I felt the iced liquid reach my ankles and sprinkle my feet, I really got so aroused that I realized I was really risking on cumming right there in from of all those people. But luckily I was able to keep from it but I was really edging.

I felt daring that night, so I decide to go on barefoot. I said I felt daring, but maybe actually I was only too aroused to put my shoes on again since my feet were needy of attention. Even if I was secretly very horny, I was able to control myself and luckily no other incidents happened to me that night.

I hope you enjoyed this stupid funny story about me and my feet. I had never told it to anyone because it would be too embarrassing to confess these kinds of things to my friends, who are not aware about my secret passion. But it was funny to wrote it down for someone who could understand me.

aaa.png

Last edited:
It's great that going barefoot in public turns you on! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Really cute story. I bet your feet could have used a long, sensual massage after that night out. So much dancing! :D

Cool story thanks for sharing it with us

Cool story. I see some pictures of you on your profile. Why don't you post some pictures of your feet for us to see. Especially since you like people staring at them &#55357;&#56841;

Sensitive feet like yours can be dangerous....

Eager to hear about experiences where you DID have your feet tickled!

:couch:

Why did you resisted the orgasm? You should have let it happen! I really don't think they would have noticed it!

Cool story!
Some pics of your sensitiv feet would be wonderful!!!
Would you be so kind, please!!!!!

Awesome story Grazia!!! It's always good to share these things with people who don't judge! Keep the stories coming 😍😍😍

Lovely pic wow! Those cute littlle feet... And the tummy... We need to see armpits!!

I love that you like showing off your feet so much :) I always wonder about women who seem to love showing off their feet...whether they're doing it on purpose or if it's more of an incidental thing. I'd love to think more people are secretly like you! Plus being secretly that turned on....that's amazing, and so fun. Thanks for sharing :) Please share more for sure!

I really liked the story Grazia! Definitely got me worked up and aroused as well. And love those cute footsies of yours too! Would love to see more pics of those feets.

I agree. More pics of your pretty little ticklish feet! We are all waiting to see a close up of those tiny toes... And the silky sensitive soles.. All the eyes of the foot people on your feet... could you imagine?? I know you can... hehe! So be a good girl... ;)

I am pleased you enjoyed my short story and my pic.
Maybe I will write other stories in future and post new pics of mine, when I am inspired.

That's a really great story, and you deserve to be paid attention. You're gorgeous, and in all honesty you probably would have caught me lol

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back