• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Going barefoot

robmic

Verified
This is a double edge sword to me. It's wonderful to see pretty bare feet, but on the other hand, when they are bare unless the gal is in an impeccably clean house, they're going to get dirty. And since my preference is clean feet, that's a turn off to me. The other thing is if the gal goes barefoot a lot, her feet will get hard and to some extent, a little less ticklish(?). I love soft, clean soles, so when I hear that a gal loves to go barefoot a lot, I immediately think hard, dirty feet. What's your take on this?

You have expressed the classic dilemma for people who love women with soft, ticklish feet. The ideal is a woman who goes barefoot in her bedroom, which has plush, clean carpeting, and wears shoes that protect her feet everywhere else.

I agree Bob! It's a catch 22 for our kind LOL. My wife's feet are much softer and waaaaaay more ticklish in the winter. She gets her bi-weekly pedicure summer and winter but her feet being protected in boots enrobed in thick socks keeps her feet much softer. I absolutely love getting at her little feet right out of boots her socks pulled off.

No, the idea is that she should never go barefoot, except for when she is on the bed, flirting with you.

Heh, I do like seeing guys and gals going barefoot, but I'm with you in our preference for clean feet. I suppose, though, that if a 'lee does have dirty feet... oh well, I suppose you'll just have to scrub 'em clean yourself! >;3

I like going barefoot. Its more comfy for me, but I'll wear trainers/flats/heels/whatever and then as soon as I'm home, take them off. I'll sometimes go barefoot in my garden on the grass, but I still moisturise and take care of my feet anyway.

I like going barefoot. Its more comfy for me, but I'll wear trainers/flats/heels/whatever and then as soon as I'm home, take them off. I'll sometimes go barefoot in my garden on the grass, but I still moisturise and take care of my feet anyway.

I like the thought of you being barefoot near me. ;)

I heard softness doesn't determine ticklishness but I really don't know. I only go barefoot inside cuz that's gross otherwise

I prefer being barefoot while in my house. We have carpet on every floor, so it's always soft. Plus, I always keep my toenails painted nicely, and it sort of defeats the purpose if I wear socks over them while inside.

We also have a large deck in the backyard with a fire pit, tables, chairs...ect.
So I can walk around out there barefoot, with no problems.
(The deck is made of a type of plastic called Fiberon, so I don't have to worry about splinters.)
*** Even though I'm barefoot most of the time in my house, My soles always stay clean, and very soft.

As for walking around while outside - I always wear some type of shoes (flip flops, ect). Since my soles are always very soft, it's pretty painful for me to walk around in the street, sidewalk, or even when stepping on rocks in the grass.

~~~One summer few years ago, I made the mistake of continuously walking around in the street barefoot. My friend and I would go on these nightly walks around our neighborhood at least 2-3 times a week, with each walk lasting up to a few hours. Well... After I did this (always while barefoot) for about a month, one day I realized that the skin on my soles had hardened into Calluses. It was almost like reptile scales. Omg....
My soles' sensitively were also greatly reduced.
~~~ Thankfully, my feet were heeled after a few weeks of wearing shoes afterward. I never, ever wanted this to happen to me again, and i have worn shoes outside ever since.
But yeah..... That's what happens if you constantly walk barefoot on rough
terrain (like asphalt).

~~~~~~ Final thoughts:
---- While inside:
If you have a clean house, and / or have carpet - then walking around barefoot is totally fine.

---- While outside:
Always wear shoes. You won't regret it.

Maybe I'm a little bias, cus I like being able to show off my polished toes.
Also, I prefer having softer-soles, cus I'm a ticklee <3 And anything that decreases sensitivity in my feet is something I'd avoid.

I heard softness doesn't determine ticklishness but I really don't know. I only go barefoot inside cuz that's gross otherwise
Indeed that's a mistery what really determines ticklishness. No rule for everyone, really depends on the person.

Also acceptable near beaches and pools lol

Gas station bathrooms? Not so much

i go barefoot all the time.....especially inside the house and i always take very good care of my feet...so for as much as i go barefoot, my feet are still clean and soft.

I've known lots of girls growing up who were barefoot all the time even on hot pavement or sharp rocks yet their feet were still hyper ticklish. I knew this particular young lady who worked in sort of a travelling circus, and het specialty was she could walk barefoot on broken glass. But if you tickled her soles she'd collapse into a pile of helpless laughter. That how powerful a sensation tickling can be.

This is a major issue in our house (sarcasm of course). My wife has gorgeous little feet which she keeps in amazing condition (thank you Amope, Bath & Body Butter, Pedicures, etc).....BUT.....she LOVES walking around barefoot. She is never wears shoes when she gets home. And she knows i LOVE her feet and would eat them up just about every night....but you put a dirty foot near me and I'm out!
Last night she came home from work after wearing black flip flops all day. The cheapy rubber ones from Old Navy. She put her foot up and said "rub my feet" and I gave her the "Oh hell no" face. She laughs because she knows now.
Another reason why I say....Winter Feet are way better than Summer feet!

I agree Bob! It's a catch 22 for our kind LOL. My wife's feet are much softer and waaaaaay more ticklish in the winter. She gets her bi-weekly pedicure summer and winter but her feet being protected in boots enrobed in thick socks keeps her feet much softer. I absolutely love getting at her little feet right out of boots her socks pulled off.

Yes much softer in Winter!

This is a double edge sword to me. It's wonderful to see pretty bare feet, but on the other hand, when they are bare unless the gal is in an impeccably clean house, they're going to get dirty. And since my preference is clean feet, that's a turn off to me. The other thing is if the gal goes barefoot a lot, her feet will get hard and to some extent, a little less ticklish(?). I love soft, clean soles, so when I hear that a gal loves to go barefoot a lot, I immediately think hard, dirty feet. What's your take on this?
I love soft clean soles, but I think that slightly dusty and slightly rough is VERY sexy!!

I prefer being barefoot while in my house. We have carpet on every floor, so it's always soft. Plus, I always keep my toenails painted nicely, and it sort of defeats the purpose if I wear socks over them while inside.

We also have a large deck in the backyard with a fire pit, tables, chairs...ect.
So I can walk around out there barefoot, with no problems.
(The deck is made of a type of plastic called Fiberon, so I don't have to worry about splinters.)
*** Even though I'm barefoot most of the time in my house, My soles always stay clean, and very soft.

As for walking around while outside - I always wear some type of shoes (flip flops, ect). Since my soles are always very soft, it's pretty painful for me to walk around in the street, sidewalk, or even when stepping on rocks in the grass.

~~~One summer few years ago, I made the mistake of continuously walking around in the street barefoot. My friend and I would go on these nightly walks around our neighborhood at least 2-3 times a week, with each walk lasting up to a few hours. Well... After I did this (always while barefoot) for about a month, one day I realized that the skin on my soles had hardened into Calluses. It was almost like reptile scales. Omg....
My soles' sensitively were also greatly reduced.
~~~ Thankfully, my feet were heeled after a few weeks of wearing shoes afterward. I never, ever wanted this to happen to me again, and i have worn shoes outside ever since.
But yeah..... That's what happens if you constantly walk barefoot on rough
terrain (like asphalt).

~~~~~~ Final thoughts:
---- While inside:
If you have a clean house, and / or have carpet - then walking around barefoot is totally fine.

---- While outside:
Always wear shoes. You won't regret it.

Maybe I'm a little bias, cus I like being able to show off my polished toes.
Also, I prefer having softer-soles, cus I'm a ticklee <3 And anything that decreases sensitivity in my feet is something I'd avoid.
Yes! Regardless of our fantasy in MOST cases being all day barefoot (specially in the street hardened the soles making them calloused and less sensitive Its a protection for survival

Also acceptable near beaches and pools lol

Gas station bathrooms? Not so much
I agree! but I recall seing Pamela Anderson slightly dirty and slightly calloused soles by a swimming pool and find that very sexy.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back