• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Japanese Tickling Games

I tried the buttons room but I can push every button without effect.
Do you have any idea why?

Immagine.png

You are supposed to spell KEY using the buttons, and the exact buttons to press can be found on the previous puzzle level (5 floors below).

You are supposed to spell KEY using the buttons, and the exact buttons to press can be found on the previous puzzle level (5 floors below).

Okay, but if you see my screen I have all the buttons pushed and nothing happen.

If you press more buttons than needed, it will not work. Also, you have to follow the order K E Y, otherwise it will not work either. FYI, pressing all buttons does not mean E.

Has anyone figured out floor 15 in the 3rd level of Fairy Maze? It might be the translation that's throwing me, but I just don't understand what's going on there.

Fairy Maze author has a game in progress called AHAzon too. Can find details on /tk/.

Hey guys, I'm trying to play fairy maze in english using AnimeWatcher's guide, but the trial version of Atlas 14 is not available for download anymore. Would any of you be kind enough to share a copy? Thanks!

Now it has its 4.00 ver-_-
The author use both Japanese and English in the puzzle.Good news.
Maths question is fun-_-

I am using Translator Aggregator for Fairy Maze. It's not perfect but it gives an idea of what's going on.
I have to admit, the worm boss is probably my favourite game over so far. Getting tickled for hours without given a chance to pass out and then when finally spit out, hoping it's all over, she just get tickled to death for being too exhausted to move.

well what do we do if its encrypted cos i'm trapped on the "now loading..." screen on fairy maze how do we get it to work???????????

Because when you extract it,your computer turns the Japanese flies' name into gibberish,so that MV can't read those flies
Try to use a translator when you unzip them, or any way you can keep the Japanese.

You have to change your system locale to Japanese (you can get to it via the administrative tab in your region/location settings on your control panel. It requires a system reset. Unzip your stuff while it's there then you can revert back to English.

Just so everyone is aware, Fairy Maze 5 is up now! Downloading it as we speak, though it isn't translated, so not much you can do yet!

Recently while browsing pixiv i stumbled across this game: https://tomoshibi06.github.io/SPECTORIA/ seems like it is a trial of a paid game someone is making. However I don't speak Japaneese at all and google translate can not be trusted quite often. Here is the link to the authors blog https://translate.google.pl/translate?sl=ja&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fnoircastle.blog.fc2.com%2Fblog-entry-49.html&edit-text= It looks quite interesting to check out but it is hard to tell if main character is appropriate age that makes me a bit concerned about posting it so if anything is wrong with this game I will delete the link.

Fairy Maze is completed!!
Let's play fun.

I have a question. Im pretty new here. I clicked the link on the 1st side for the download to this axfc.net side. now im quite lost how i manage download it. I already looked up a tutorial. Did i need a keyword or something to enter there to get the download. I hope someone would like to help me. :) I apologize for my crappy english

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back