• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Star Wars TK: Mysteries of Yavin 4

oneortheother

TMF Expert
Star Wars TK: Mysteries of Yavin 4

O-O-O

Imperial Officer Por'sha Verone set down her imperial issue T-wing fighter at a flat expanse on a grassy knoll near the massive ruined temple on Yavin 4. The Empire’s embarrassing battle had occurred here only a few days prior, and Verone had been assigned as one of the rescue squads who were there to salvage resources and personnel from this fiasco. She still couldn’t wrap her mind around what had happened… those ragtag rebels teaming up with the local savages to destroy the largest technological marvel the Empire had ever created, the magnificent Death Star. It honestly felt like a dream.

But I guess I should be a little grateful that it happened… or else I wouldn’t be here, Verone thought, before resenting herself for being so selfish. She had always been fascinated with history, so to visit a place so steeped in history like the 4th moon of the gas giant Yavin, Yavin 4, had long been a desire of hers. The Great Temple of Yavin 4 had once been known as the Massassi Temple, which had been built by the red-skinned Massassi people on the orders of the Sith Lord Naga Sadow. For such a small moon in a remote and unheard of sector, it had played a surprising impact in many galactic events, such as the seduction of Jedi Knight Exar Kun to the dark side and the destruction of Sith Lord Freedon Nadd during the Great Sith War, and many a ferocious duel between Jedi and Sith during the Clone Wars. As a senior imperial officer, Verone had been given access to classified libraries of information on Coruscant, and she had always loved to peruse the histories of the Jedi and Sith, especially considering the Empire’s current war against the remnants of the treacherous, traitorous Jedi.

Her short dark hair billowing in the air, Verone’s high imperial-issue boots clumped across the mossy fields of Yavin 4 as she stalked towards the Great Temple. The ziggurat building was a sight to behold, even in its ruined and battered state. Thin green vines crept along the stone structure like snakes, making Verone’s heart skip a beat as she slowly made her way into the temple. By the time she passed through a thick woody underbrush, her grey uniform was flecked with green spots of dew and moss. Verone hoped it would camouflage her somewhat in case she ran into any rebels. This was a strictly search-and-recover mission. Verone had been dispatched along with hundreds of other scouts in the hopes of rendezvousing with any survivors from the blundering battle that had taken place here, and Verone was under strict orders to avoid contact and radio for help the second she ran into any company – friendly or hostile.

Verone’s reconnaissance orders had actually been to investigate the areas along the outskirts of the Temple, but she just had to see the Temple for herself having encountered it so often in her texts. And the bucolic temple was still a sight to behold, despite how dilapidated and overgrown it had gotten over the years. Oh, what the Temple must have been like in its heyday! The sight of the majestic monument alone was enough to make Verone want to gambol and frolic.

Yet when Verone took her first step into the gargantuan interior of the temple, her boots echoing across the stained stone floors, Verone felt a powerful sense of unease grip her. Verone knew nothing about the Force, save what she had heard from rumours about Lord Vader and how he often found other officers’ lack of faith disturbing, but even she could feel the grips of something… dark and foreboding in this Temple. And in a moment, Verone’s effervescent euphoria gave way to trepidation and fear, as every creak of the stone walls or rustle of the leaves sounded like a Rebel army preparing to ambush her and do unspeakably villainous things to innocent heroines like herself. Her joy at discovering the true temple was evanescent, as fleeting as first love, as the dark aura of the Force which resided there began to creep into the crevices of her soul. She shivered as she drew her blaster. Reading about it in books was one thing, but once you actually arrived… things were not always to your expectations. She descended down a stony corridor, feeling claustrophobic as if all the walls was pressing in upon her, though she knew that must be her mind playing tricks on her.

“Deep breaths, girl, deep breaths…” she murmured to herself as she passed by a chamber which saw recent signs of use. “Now what do we have here?”

With her scouting instincts, Verone took a quick measure of the room. There was a torn sleeping bag on one side of the room, with survival supplies scattered across the floor: medpacks, stims, foodstuffs, that sort of thing. The most eye-catching feature of the room was the great stone carvings on the wall that depicted scenes of what Verone presumed were the Massassi in various acts of prostration to their Sith overlords. More than one of these scenes showed what Verone could also assume were acts of torture, as even the worn, faded expressions that she could make out on the stone etchings showed unmistakable signs of anguish. Even though the carvings had been worn by time and plant alike, the faces of the suffering creatures was still vivid enough to send goosebumps running across Verone’s pale skin. At the foot of the wall was a stone statue about the size of a footstool. Many of its sculpted features were illegible, but Verone could not help but think it reminded her of the face of some horned demonic creature.

Taking a deep breath to steady herself, Verone told herself she was being silly. It was just an old statue! There was nothing demonic or paranormal about this place! Although even as she repeated these words to herself, Verone could feel a dark aura surrounding her, making it hard to breathe as if the air itself was toxic. Not having any genuine experience with Force, Verone did not know that the residual Force energies in an old Temple like this were not to be underestimated…

Letting her curiosity get the better of her, Verone stepped forward to examine the wall carvings more closely. She was so mesmerized by the stone etchings that she did not notice the canopy of vines that clumped around the tops of the wall that slowly snaked down to her ankles and wrists and began to coil…

So caught up in deciphering the message of the stone walls, Verone was caught totally off-guard as she suddenly felt mossy sashes wind around her wrists and ankles. Yelping in shock, Verone flailed her limbs in a desperate bid for freedom, but only succeeded in dropping her blaster pistol and communicator in the process. Realizing that the game was up, the vines roared to life, wrenching Verone forward. Verone made a desperate twist of her body, but only succeeding in turning her body 180 degrees, so now her back was on the wall as the vines constricted her limbs tightly like some powerful, predatory serpent.

As her wrists were spread about her head, the vines gripping her ankles suddenly showed surprising dexterity as they tugged off Verone’s high boots, exposing her soft, nyloned soles. The demonic head that had haunted her so then became the resting place for these exposed beauties, with the head’s horns slotting in Verone’s ankles perfectly.

“Well... I guess this is what I should have expected exploring some kind of abandoned temple,” Verone said with a tone of resignation. Sarcasm and snark were her coping mechanisms, and they had always served her well in this regard. “Hello? Can anyone help me out? A bit tied up over here!”

The only response to Verone’s calls for help was a barely intelligible muttering that seemed to hover just within her range of hearing ominously. Then, as if in response to Verone’s pleas, the vines that bound her limbs suddenly whirled to life, with… ticklish intentions.

Verone could only shudder in surprise as the feather-light strokes landed on her exposed nylon soles, and her biceps. She let loose her first proper giggle as a vine trickled down the nape of her neck all the way down to her collarbones, sending shivers down her spine as it did so. The whole situation made no sense! Why was this happening! Verone’s mind went reeling back to the signs of torment she had observed on the stone carvings, as she suddenly had a sickening realization of what they must have gone through.

As more and more vines spawned and began to descend on her ticklish skin, she tugged and tugged at her thorny prison, but the plant life was rigid and unyielding as an Imperial siege. A few of the vines had travelled lower and seemed to have discovered how ticklish Verone was along her ample rump, which twitched and twerked with every stroke that landed along there or along the insides of her thighs. She was eternally grateful that at least no one was here to see her embarrassing situation. How would her colleagues be able to take her seriously once they learned how ridiculously ticklish she was?

Her only consolation was that despite her supreme sensitivity, she had not burst into hysterics at the present moment. She had lost her communicator on the floor, but the Imperial-issue device came with a fail-safe that sent out an automatic signal if one’s position and status was not updated every ten standard minutes. Verone tried to steady herself in the certainty that help would be coming soon, and the only real damage she had taken was to her pride. Besides, how long would this last? Before too long the vines would stop their dance, and she would be able to see about freeing herself, Verone decided, biting her lip as she decided to bide her time. Right now, she saw no other option.

The probing vines seemed to sense Verone’s mental state though, and seeing their prey’s confident, calm state, they set about breaking their captive sooner, rather than later. It started with a tingle at her left armpit. Grunting, Verone gritted her teeth and craned her neck down to stare at the new invader which was dipping into without doubt one of her worst spots. She had a co-worker who liked to greet her by poking a finger under her arms, and she had never been able to avoid reacting just as if she had just been jolted by lightning. Before long, the skittering, meandering vines coupled with her hypersensitive underarms had made Verone laugh her loudest and wildest yet, till her laughter was echoing across the walls of the ruined temple.

Even the vines hitting her feet had stepped up their game, as each foot had a thicket of vines attending to them, tracing shapes and writing letters, sweeping up and down the arches or flitting beneath the toes. Verone did her best to keep her ticklish toes curled, to protect the astonishingly sensitive webbing between them and the base of those slender, shapely digits, but it really was easier said than done when she had an infestation of vines hitting her at various other spots of the body. They even went after her ears, which Verone had never imagined would be so ticklish, but she guessed that you learnt something new every day.

Despite her whooping, shrieking laughter, Verone’s ears pricked up at the sound of footsteps. “I’m in heeheeheere! Hehehehelp mehehehe!” she called out in desperation.

The person who walked through the door, Verone’s would-be savior, was possibly the last person in the world she would have imagined to encounter; it was Princess Leia Organa.

O-O-O

“Well, now this is a surprise…” Princess Leia said, dressed all in white like an angel of death, as she strode into the corridor to take in the sight of the trapped and distressed Imperial officer.

“Um, yeah. This is a bit awkward, but I don’t suppose you might get me out of this? Pretty please?” Verone said, more in hope than in expectation. The Princess was supposed to be some kind of goody-two-shoes, wasn’t she? Surely she wouldn’t tacitly condone the cold-blooded torture of a defenceless prisoner such as herself!

“I’m usually the one finding my way into this sort of situation,” Leia said, evading Verone’s question as the princess dragged a sharp fingernail down the sole of Verone’s right foot, making the dark-haired woman yelp.

”So thehene suhurhurhurly you have s-s-sympathy for my situhahahation!” Verone said, stuttering and giggling over her words as Leia’s mischievous fingers trailed over the tops of her feet, spidering and teasing the insteps with her long fingers.

“You would think so, but I’m much more curious as to why exactly an Imperial Officer is here, of all places…” Leia said, leaving Verone’s poor, tormented feet alone for a while as she went to dig into her bag. She brandished a stiff feather which Verone recognized as belonging to one of the indigenous avian species in the area. “I didn’t think I would get to use this, but I guess life always takes you in unexpected directions.”

“Um, can we talk about this?” Verone said, curling her toes in nervous anticipation of the bristles of that feather hitting her super ticklish, nylon-clad feet.

“Sure we can. How’s about you start by telling me about your mission?” Leia said threateningly, twirling her feather between her fingers.

“Errrr, I don’t suppose you’d rather tell me why the forces of this temple attacked me and not you?” Verone said, finally vocalizing the nagging question she had formulated ever since Leia swaggered into the room, totally unbeleaguered by the vines that had tortured her so. Verone would honestly much prefer discussing this topic than her classified military information, but somehow she doubted Leia would be quite so accommodating.

“Maybe after you trade me the information about the Empire’s movements,” Leia said sweetly, as the feather swished and swept across Verone’s nylon-covered, helpless feet. With their position dangling off the ends of the statue and bound by the vines, they were in no position to put up any meaningful resistance as the feather swept all over them.

“Ohohohohoho comehehehehe on! I wahahahahant to knohohohohohow!” Verone squealed truthfully, as her cheeks reddened from the sustained exertion of so much involuntary laughter. She tuned from side to side, her short dark hair flapping, but there was no escaping Leia’s masterfully wielded feather as it flitted from ticklish spot to ticklish spot.

“Well, I want to know about your Imperial orders too. So hopefully we both get to know what we want before long, eh?” Leia said sternly, as she began pestering one foot as a time with precise strokes from the stiff white and grey feather. The feather would tease in between the squirming, wiggling toes, before darting down to slide up and down Verone's high, wrinkly arch in a series of slow, steady strokes. After dusting the heels for a while, it would then move up again to focus on the ball of her feet and her toes once more, repeating the cycle again.

Verone tried to cross one foot over the other in an attempt to protect the poor ticklish foot that was under a feathery siege, but this merely had the effect of changing targets, as Leia’s feather simply had its way with the ‘protecting’ foot instead, till the ticklish torment was too much to endure and the other foot came over to take one for the team. Even curling her toes did not work, as although Verone would certainly prefer her toes were unmolested by the fiendish torments of the feather, it was impossible for them to remain clamped shut for long, as simply brushing over them was a powerful enough sensation to get the ticklish digits to spring open, granting the feather easy access to the devastating spots within.

“Gahahahahha, just tehehehell meeeeheee!” Verone squeaked, going insane from the tinkling tickles. Yet, to her surprise, Leia actually acquiesced to her request.

“I’m not actually sure myself. Luke says this temple has traces of the Force, and as a result, people strong in the Force can influence the Temple itself to attack intruders. Apparently a lot of strange Sith and Jedi stuff happened here a while ago at the Maharati Temple,” Leia said, while still casually flicking the feather from one ticklish foot to the other.

“The Mahahahassassihihihi Tehehemple, dohohohohont get ihihihit wrohohong!” Verone howled, Leia’s error regarding the naming of the Great Temple bothering her more than all the tickling she had endured put together. How could you forget such a memorable name!

“I don’t like your tone,” Leia said sternly. “Despite all the laughter, you still seem like a rather insolent sort of Imperial Officer to me. Hopefully this teaches you a lesson.” On that note, Leia put down the feather and used her slender fingers to launch a full-fledged, ten-fingered assault on Verone’s tender, nyloned tootsies.

Verone let loose a little gasp of surprise, and was then positively hiccupping with laughter as ten savage fingernails had their way with her vulnerable soles. The feeling of nails on her nylon soles seemed to be working wonders on the pretty little Imperial captive, Leia noted. The tone of Verone’s laughter had risen steadily, and was now peppered with constantly little gasping hiccups of laughter, which Leia found quite aesthetically pleasing. It was always a pleasure to be the one hearing the ticklish laughter as opposed to the one delivering it.

“it seems you like my nails… how about we try this on for size!” Leia said with a giggle, as she abandoned Verone’s feet for the moment to have a go at Verone’s stomach. Leia rolled up Verone’s uniform till a toned, muscular abdomen was exposed. Leia whistled, and after a mocking comment about how the Imperial officers must find a lot of time for sit-ups, began brushing her fingers slowly across Verone's bare stomach. Perhaps it had been the prolonged tickle assault, but now Verone could not even play at resistance, as she immediately began giggling like a little girl, much to her own shame.

"Nohohohohot my tuhuhuhuhumy! Plehehehease! Prihihihincess Leheheeia!”

“Good to see you finally addressing me by my proper title,” Leia smiled, as her fingers never stopped their questing along the pale, flat belly. “I can see the tummy tickling is doing wonders for your manners,” she giggled, as she began to pick up the pace and flew her merciless fingers all along the incredibly ticklish abdomen.

The poking, prodding, and grabbing sensations were very different from the stroking and scratching that had agonized her feet, but they were no less bearable, Verone realized, as Leia began to knead the tender flesh of her muscular lower stomach, pinching at her abs with both nimble hands. Verone tried to squirm and twist away, but the contractions only seemed to make it tickle even more! And to make matters worse, it wasn’t long till Leia discovered a particularly sweet spot by digging in to each side of her abdomen, pressing straight into the muscle, which made Verone let loose a high-pitched shriek every time without fail. After Verone’s stomach was reddening from the sustained tickle assault, Leia began to deviate to other nearby spots, such as grabbing at the ribs or squeezing the hips. It wasn’t long before she would return to that toned tummy again though, as it seemed to be a bonafide goldmine of ticklishness.

“Fun enough, but it seems like the best spot really is here,” Leia said, as she slowly dragged her nails down Verone’s thighs and shins till she reached the trapped nylon clad soles again.

“And I can sense you just need a little more persuasion, eh?” Leia said, diving her fingers straight into Verone’s toes quickly before pulling out again. Verone gasped for air, wiggling her toes to try to get the feeling of fingers running out of them.

Leia decided to use the feather again, only for her grand finale she would be using two – one for each ticklish foot. The feathers again swept up and down the ticklish nooks and crannies on the nyloned feet which Leia had come to know so well during their time together. After treating both feet to kisses of the feather, without warning, she moved suddenly both feathers to Verone’s right foot, licking one up the sole with one feather as the other wiggled down. Amused by Verone’s ticklish yelp of laughter, Leia repeated this move with the left foot, constantly bouncing from sole to sole as soon as she noticed any desensitivity. Leia loved the way Verone would scrunch her shapely toes and try to block the tickling out, as that just made Leia focus her feathery attacks on the tops of the feet until Verone opened her toes back up again. Then the feathers hastily got themselves reacquainted with the undersides and pads of the toes again.

Verone’s laughter was musical to Leia’s ears – high pitched, but not high enough to be grating, and with a certain melodious quality to it. It was perhaps the last thing Leia would have imagined in an Imperial Officer! You didn’t expect an Imperial Officer to have the giggle of a giggling teenage girl.

Leia stopped the machinations of her feathers as she saw Verone nearing the limit of her mental endurance. This was an interrogation, sure, but there was no need for malice. Verone huffed and puffed as she tried to catch her breath, her mind reeling as she wondered how she could possible escape from this imbroglio. It seemed like she had no option left – she told Leia what she wanted to know. She spilled every bit of information she had, and trusted that maybe not all of the Rebels were the scum of the universe that the Empire always said they were. To her surprise, instead of putting a blaster shot between her eyes, Leia looked understanding. “You’re here to save your comrades. There’s no shame in that,” she said, as she reached up to the vines and wrenched one of Verone’s wrists free.

“You should be able to work yourself free in an hour. I advise you to leave Yavin 4 before long. I can’t say what the vines might do to you. It’s really out of my control,” Leia smiled, the vines wiggling gently at Verone’s nylon soles to emphasize the point.

“I don’t know what the Empire will do to you when they find out you’ve given away this information… so all I’ll say is the Rebel Alliance always has need of people who care about their comrades,” Leia said, with a smile.

As Leia walked away, all Verone could murmur was a phrase she had always seen repeated in her library entries but never quite grasped the significance off.

“May the Force be with you…”

Why has no one commented on this!? This is great!! I love it!!! I love Star Wars and I love tickling, so definitely enjoy stories like this!!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back