• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Messy Roommate F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
There is nothing worse than living in an apartment with a messy roommate. No matter how much you try to keep the place clean they will continue to leave you with a pig sty every time you turn around. Well, Honey has had just about enough of Kristen’s filthy habits and aims to set her on the path of cleaning up after herself for a change. She has been reading in her self help books that best way to experience a change of heart is through the soul. It just so happens that Honey has it on very good authority that Kristen’s soles are very ticklish. What better way to get her to see Honey’s point of view than to appeal to her senses via a generous application of tickle torment! Honey does her best to keep Kristen from squirming away as she attacks her bare feet until Kristen promises to do a better job at clean up. Perhaps she will choose to believe her after just a bit more tickling of her upper body but it can be difficult to judge when someone has had a breakthrough in these sorts of matters. I guess Honey will just have to keep on tickling in the meantime.

Tickle Abuse 2 My videos on clip4sale

Tickleabuse.com Membership site, download this and all my tickling videos

Attachments

• messyroomate1.jpg
    messyroomate1.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 1,191
  • messyroomate2.jpg
    messyroomate2.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 774
  • messyroomate3.jpg
    messyroomate3.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 689
  • messyroomate4.jpg
    messyroomate4.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 750
  • Messy Roommate Sample.wmv
    5.9 MB · Views: 716
Not Such A Flatfoot F/F

Officer Honey may have found a better use for her bare feet than being tied up and tickled by every criminal in town. Having re-apprehended Lexi she has decided that her punishment should fit the crime and as such Lexi will have to repay Honey's feet by worshiping every single toe as well as the wrinkles of her high arches. Handcuffed on the interrogation table, Lexi begins by slowly licking Officer Honey's upturned sole from heel to toe while the barefoot blondie enjoys being in charge for a change. She may even decide to overlook Lexi's transgression and let her rejoin society for good behavior. Just don't expect Officer Honey's pretty pampered feet to remain out of tickle trouble for long!

TA WORSHIP

Attachments

• notsuch1.jpg
    notsuch1.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 323
  • notsuch3.jpg
    notsuch3.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 395
  • notsuch6.jpg
    notsuch6.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 323
  • notsuch8.jpg
    notsuch8.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 267
  • notsuchaflatfoo.wmv
    3.2 MB · Views: 189
I love Honey. She is among the best ticklers. She has a very inteligent smile. When being tickled she seems to enjoy, her beautiful laugh
I think her feet are perfect, among the sexiest of all. I know she is sensitive but not horrybly ticklish in her magnificent soles..
Her feet are expressive, delicate but strong.. Incredible.

I love Honey. She is among the best ticklers. She has a very inteligent smile. When being tickled she seems to enjoy, her beautiful laugh
I think her feet are perfect, among the sexiest of all. I know she is sensitive but not horrybly ticklish in her magnificent soles..
Her feet are expressive, delicate but strong.. Incredible.

I love Honey as a tickler and her victim is another supersexy sadistic tickler herself.

Wow, Kristen is quickly becoming one of my fave tickle models in your videos!

Any time you have Honey as a tickler or having her feet worshipped, you should buy the clips. Kristen is a sexy ticklee as well.

Thank you,
LBFT

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back