• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Claudia Cardinale interview

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
600full-claudia-cardinale.jpgclaudia-cardinale.jpg

After posting these Claudia Cardinale scenes, just as an afterthought, I figured I'd search the Italian word for tickling with Claudia's name...especially because EVERY movie she's so giggly with tons of love scenes.......and sure enough.....here's an interview she gave!

In Italian it says
Qualche aneddoto: Jean-Paul Belmondo.
«Divertente. Eravamo due ragazzini scatenati. Nella Viaccia, durante le scene d’amore ci facevamo il solletico».

English translation:
Some anecdotes: Jean-Paul Belmondo.
"Funny. We were two wild kids. In Viaccia, we'd tickle during the love scenes. "

(* thanks to Bubino for help with the translation!!! * )

I have the movie she's talking about! La Viaccia! 1961! I'll watch that one next!!! Interestingly, it's directed by the guy who directed "Senilita", the movie from which I just posted her getting tickled in! It's a great movie, definitely no tickles......but my gosh, there's tons of scenes where you could easily see it happen between takes, they are basically in bed every scene they have together.

Claudia and Jean Paul in La Viaccia.jpg
Claudia & Jean Paul Belmondo in "La Viaccia", 1961. Get her, Jean Paul!!!

Here's a link to the article!
http://www.lastampa.it/2011/05/09/s...a-piangere-ZkyjEq8ujNxbH97x14Y1NJ/pagina.html

What a day for Claudia Cardinale fans!

Last edited:
I'm Italian: "ragazzini" simply means "kids", "young boys".

Thanks for your finds (and for loving so much these old Italian movies and talents)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back