• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Story Cliches (humor)

Shem the Penman

Verified
* All ticklees are highly ticklish all over their bodies. No one is ever "just not ticklish" on a certain spot.

* All women are ticklees. The ones who say they're not ticklish are either lying or don't realize how ticklish they are.

* All women are most ticklish on their feet.

* On the subject of feet: No one ever has corns, calluses, warts, bunions, ingrown toenails, hammer toes, or any other sort of imperfection. Except perhaps smelly feet, if the author likes those.

* All women paint their toenails. Female ticklers always have long, sharp painted fingernails, too.

* Minority women (especially Asians) are always more ticklish, and more open to being tickled, than white women.

* No one ever has any trouble overpowering, holding down, or tying up a ticklee, no matter how young and vigorous he or she is. Nobody ever has to spend 15 minutes crawling around on hands and knees looking for a secure spot to tie the ropes to.

* Not that anyone really needs to, because ticklees can always be tricked into bondage by ruses so obvious that even a Labrador retriever could see through them.

* No matter how ridiculous the position the ticklee is tied in -- arms in the air, standing on one leg, bent over, upside down -- he or she never gets cramped or tired.

* Bondage always works perfectly, no matter how impractical it is on paper. No one ever squirms loose, breaks free, or manages to protect a body part despite the bondage.

* For the purposes of tickling, the human body has only five points of interest: armpits, sides, belly, feet, and sometimes knees. In extreme cases, a woman's entire body can be disregarded, except for her soles and toes. No one ever bothers to tickle ears, necks, backs, arms, shoulders, buttocks, legs, thighs, or genitalia.

* Five minutes of tickling, tops, will turn any ticklee into a screaming, writhing, pleading wreck. Police officers, CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, biker gang members, Marine drill sergeants, Amazon warriors, Jedi Knights, it doesn't matter -- they'll all break in five minutes or less.

* No matter how much they claim to hate being tickled, ticklees always secretly kinda enjoy it.

* Ticklers always instinctively know how best to drive their ticklees crazy. No need to hunt around for the good spots -- the tickler always knows exactly where they are and what kind of touch to use on them. Ticklers who actually search for the good spots are just teasing the ticklee more. No tickler ever tries something as an experiment but finds it doesn't work.

* Sorority initiations always involve tickle torture of some kind. So do slumber parties, baby-sittings, and camping trips. Captured spies are always interrogated by tickle torture, and the Spanish Inquisition operated entirely on a tickling basis.

* Ticklees never realize what they're in for. They can be tied up, stark naked, surrounded by feathers, brushes, backscratchers, nerve wheels, and what have you, and they'll always ask, "What are you going to do to me?" thus giving the tickler the opportunity to respond, "I'm going to...tickle you!"

* To which a ticklee will always have one of two responses: wide-eyed horror and pleading ("Oh my God, no, I can't stand being tickled!") or puzzled contempt ("Tickle me? Is that all?"). If the latter, he or she will soon be begging for mercy anyway.

Bra-vo...*clap*...*clap*...*clap*

Just kidding, that was great! :) Most of that is compeltely on the ball!:D

When others do it...cliche. When I do it...homage!

<p>(cough) I was going to write something snide until I realized that I've employed EVERY one of those cliches in EVERY tickle story I've ever written, right down to the victim widening her eyes in horrified realization as her captor twirls the feather before them... <p>

<p>'Could be worse. I could write teen horror movie screenplays, where, in every story, the heroine goes into the basement alone after the lights go out and she hears a noise down there....Cue the orchestra... <p>

After reading a few stories lately, I've thought of another one I should have added to the list:

* When ticklees beg for mercy, they always do it in terms designed to encourage the tickler, e.g.: "Not there!", "I'm so ticklish!", or "No, that tickles!"

Welcome to Earth-Fetish where all such things work.

Myriads

Five minutes of tickling, tops, will turn any ticklee into a screaming, writhing, pleading wreck. Police officers, CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, biker gang members, Marine drill sergeants, Amazon warriors, Jedi Knights, it doesn't matter -- they'll all break in five minutes or less.

My favorite of them all...I think I bust a gut laughing when I read "Jedi Knight"

Sure, sure, we all have a good laugh at this. But I swear to you all on a stack of KITTLETOWN copies, when I tickle tortured that Jedi biker chick schoolgirl in her CEO office that time, EVERYTHING HAPPENED EXACTLY THAT WAY! I can't help it if it's the truth, Shem! I just can't! Surely you wouldn't have me embellish a story, would you?

How do you think a cliche becomes a cliche? :p

The definition is something said so often that it becomes boring and tedious....

Like the line in movies when the president talks to the evil villian

"Can't we all just.......get along?" :zzzzz:

Great list, Shem!

There's something you forgot, though...

...regardless of rigid security and near-inaccesability, young, hot actresses are relatively easy to kidnap...provided you can pretend to be a photographer or interviewer. (And ALL starlets have no problem showing up when called to do a "bondage shoot".)

:woot:

Dave2112 said:
Great list, Shem!
. (And ALL starlets have no problem showing up when called to do a "bondage shoot".)

:woot:

Atleast...thats the way it should be... :devil:

I'm going to try to work all of those cliches into my next story!

Hmmm

I tend to go against the grain from time to time. Some times the lees put up a good fight, and I almost never have foot tickling in most of my storys, because I am an upper body guy.

It's topics like this that make me gunshy about writing stories. :sadcry:

Loved your post, but...

I loved this post. And the cliches he cited have appeared in nearly every story on the subject I've ever read. Problem is, writing these things is hard for me. Just when I was working up the nerve to try to write in this forum, like I used to do in TickleTheater before the flamers ran me off, I read this and get self-conscious.

It's not that it doesn't appear in our stories. Of course it does, or the joke wouldn't be so funny. It's not even that the stories aren't realistic. Of course they're not. If any of this actually happened to any of us on a regular basis, there'd be no need for this sort of website to exist in the first place.

The problem is looking that closely at the stories kills the reasons we read them in the first place. You want reality in the stories, folks? Here's reality.

The overwhelming majority of tickling enthusiasts are straight men. The overwhelming majority of ticklers are straight men. The overwhelming majority of ticklees are women, who may or may not be straight. Ticklers overwhelming outnumber ticklees. By sheer weight of numbers, most of the ticklers have no one to tickle, which is why they come here.

Anything remotely resembling bondage, even between consenting adults, is difficult to bring up face-to-face--except for those who make fun of those involved. Putting people down is always fashionable, I notice, whether those being put down are involved or even present, or not.

A recent TMF poll shows 80% of the subscribers to this forum, including myself, are not "open" about tickling. That is, most of those close to us don't know we like it. That bring up another cliche of the tickling stories: "no one makes fun of those who like tickling or calls them perverts--except for ticklees, recovering from or in the throes of being tickled". How comparable is that to the number of gays in the closet? I'm not poking fun here, I really want to know.

That's the reality of being a tickler in general. My case has an additional twist--I work on a college campus w/28000 coeds in sandals who won't give me time of day because I'm 37. Not that I'm looking for somebody that age, but there's no one else here. If I asked the thousands of subscribers, I'll bet that a lot of them don't have anyone in their lives to share that with for reasons that make about as much sense.

That's the reality of a lot of the subscribers of the forum. If you really think you can do better by making the stories more realistic, you're welcome to try. There's no rule against that. Hell, I'll respect you for the effort before I even see any of your work. I've read most, if not all, of the stories posted here over the past four years, and most of them are really good. (Spaces between paragraphs really help, guys... :) )

On the other hand, I'm here not because I want to see real life. I'm here because I have, and I'm really unhappy with it. So would you please not make it any harder for the people writing the stories that can take me away from it for a few minutes?

lol, that's the funniest thing ive read in a while! It's so true- i actually started to re-examine my own stories after reading that one, lol

* a Tickling Story will consist of the following Plots:

1. two people, mainly Females are competeing for the same Job/lottery/Boyfriend/whatever. one of them wins, and the other is mad, so they go and tickle torture the Winner. more often than not, the person who lost will also get tickled.

2. a Nerdy guy who has a secret Fetish for tickling Women. most of them have a girl that rejected them because of their looks, and they are looking for revenge.

3. a Mom who tries to "Persuade" her daughter to change her discplinary ways.

4. the setting is a Dungeon/Asylum, where Women lost to society are Tickled for all eternity.

5. somebody gets a hold of a Voodoo doll, and using a Woman's strand of hair, tickles her while she is on National TV, eventually leading to the Woman being declared Insane and sent to Hospital.

6. if it is based on a Anime story, there will be some sort of super secret society of Ninjas that specialize in the art of tickle torture to incapacitate their vistims, usually females.

5. somebody gets a hold of a Voodoo doll, and using a Woman's strand of hair, tickles her while she is on National TV, eventually leading to the Woman being declared Insane and sent to Hospital. - COOLCAT88

- What the Heck!?! How often is THAT the case?

5. it's almost always the same Race or Ethnic Group of Women. 90 Percent of them are Blond, Thin White Women. the other 10 Percent are comprised of the other Ethnic Groups, such as African American, Asian, Mixed, and so on...

"Not that anyone really needs to, because ticklees can always be tricked into bondage by ruses so obvious that even a Labrador retriever could see through them."

LOL!!!!

Liked the spanish inquisition one too. Great stuff...

COOLCAT88 said:
5. it's almost always the same Race or Ethnic Group of Women. 90 Percent of them are Blond, Thin White Women. the other 10 Percent are comprised of the other Ethnic Groups, such as African American, Asian, Mixed, and so on...

Hmmmm, I need to write more story's with women of colour.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back