• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Story Cliches (humor)

RichardAuc said:
Anything remotely resembling bondage, even between consenting adults, is difficult to bring up face-to-face--except for those who make fun of those involved. Putting people down is always fashionable, I notice, whether those being put down are involved or even present, or not.

I've never thought of putting people down as fashionable, I know it may work for the satist aspect, but I don't feel that I have used it that often. In "The Young Man" I did, because the women involved were "men haters" (or at least seemed that way). However I do not condsider it fashionable to do that in real life.

Caught Red handed

Yeah, I'm guilty for using a few HUNDRED of these, but then again, just like those horrible slasher films, these cliches give stories a sense of relaxed entertainment.

Ah, who am I kidding!! :eek:

Great fun Shem!

Another one:

In many stories centered around college, the ticklees are always these group of women in a Sorotity who love tickletorturind men to the point of insanity. They manage to get one and after torturing him for an insane amount of time, they decide to keep him forever as some sort of tickle toy.

One cliche I'm really tired of...

A beautiful, buxom girl somehow gets knocked out... everything is dark....
then, *Gasp!*:eek: She's completely naked, strapped to a table, unable to move an inch!!! A sadistic tickler then proceeds to tickle her until she passes out.

Maybe most of you never get tired of this, but I've had enough!

One cliche I'm really tired of...

A beautiful, buxom girl somehow gets knocked out... everything is dark....
then, *Gasp!*:eek: She's completely naked, strapped to a table, unable to move an inch!!! A sadistic tickler then proceeds to tickle her until she passes out.

Maybe most of you never get tired of this, but I've had enough!

Yeah, I'm actually with you on that one. Generally I won't critisize others writting techniques but this theme, at least these days, seems a little lazy. Unless the writer ads something to it, which they so rarely do, it's incredibly boring. It just occurs to me there are far more interesting and creative ways to trap a ticklee. :D

I'm going to try to work all of those cliches into my next story!

ROFL! This thread is hilarious! Thanks Shem. I've only written one story and I KNOW I'm guilty of some of these. Ah well, it's all in fun! And yeah, TickleMantis, I'm in complete agreement with you.

~FTKL

Reality is this... Most of these clichés everyone hates are fantasies. People write about their fantasies and you guys calling them clichés and tell us your tired of them means your putting those people and their fantasies down. If your tired of these types of stories than the obvious thing you can do is not read them. You have no right to put people down just because your tired of something. If you don't like stories involving sorority women then don't read them. If you don't like stories that involve ticklees with ticklish feet than don't read them. But why don't you guys do us one better. Why don't you write a story.

You know it's just sad how writers like myself and hundreds of others spend countless hours trying to come up with these stories and it's just not good enough for you. Makes me not want to bother anymore.

You know I look up there at the title of this topic and notice the word (humor) Well I'm glad some of you are getting a good chuckle out of this. It's at the expense of others, but at least your enjoying yourselves.

Reality is this... Most of these clichés everyone hates are fantasies. People write about their fantasies and you guys calling them clichés and tell us your tired of them means your putting those people and their fantasies down.

No it doesn't. It means we're saying those ideas are cliched.

A trite, stereotyped expression; a sentence or phrase, usually expressing a popular or common thought or idea, that has lost originality, ingenuity, and impact by long overuse

No one is putting anyone down. We're just saying some stuff is overused, in our own personal opinions...which if I'm not mistaken is what a forum is for...to give ones opinion.

If your tired of these types of stories than the obvious thing you can do is not read them.

It's pretty hard to know whether the story contains the thing you like or dislike without reading it first. I imgaine most people are like myself, where you reach the point in the story where the thing you don't like occurs...and you stop reading. You seem to be under the assumption people keep reading the entire thing and then groan about it at the end...I think we can agree, that would be pretty stupid.

Why don't you write a story.

...while I can't speak for anyone else I've been writting erotic tickle fiction for a little over six years:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=135

You know I look up there at the title of this topic and notice the word (humor) Well I'm glad some of you are getting a good chuckle out of this. It's at the expense of others, but at least your enjoying yourselves.

The original post was intended to be humorous, the rest of the topic has gradually evolved into more of a discussion about the common themes and techniques used in tickle fiction. I honestly don't think anyone came in here wanting to insult anyone or start any fights...much less be accused of insulting people.

EDIT: On a lighter note...

COOLCAT88 said:
The Feet are always the last thing tickled.

I do this...all the time...hahahaha :D

Last edited:
Well-said, TickleMantis! I, too, have been writing and drawing tickle fiction for years and my cliches are enjoyed by many ... including me. :evilha:

We all have our fantasies and storytelling tendencies that make this fetish/fandom what it is. Besides, ya gotta be able to laugh at yourself.

~FTKL

I respect the writers here. But I feel for the past year or 2 the stories have been lacking variety. Outside the ones coming from mtjpub. Again I respect ya for it, but I have not found a story in that section to read in a long time. You can only do cliches the same way for so long

Another Cliche"

I can bet you that a good majority of tickling stories have the tickling like this:

1. the ribs are usually first to e tickled. They are poked playfully or they are poked torturesly.

2. next, the stomach. The navel is the most important spot, as it is the most ticklish part of the stomach. Fingernails, Q-Tips, anything that is small is stuck into there an twirled.

3. Next are the armpits. ither from the point of the ribs, where the Ticklee slowly glides his or her fingers up to the armpits, or from the elbows, where the fingers are slowly bought down. First, the Ticklee slowly either pokes the pits or glides heir nails/fingers to teasethe victim. Then, without warning, they dive in the armpits with all of their fingers, rubbing, pressing down, Etc...

4. The legs are usually tickled now

5. Last but not least, the feet are saved for last. The ticklee usully makes some snide comment about how the victim'seet are the prettiest they have ever seen, and they'll be tickling them for hours. Depending on the style of the author, the various methods used vary in each instance.

Holy crap! That's some steep room for originality! Just when I was gettin' started... Lol

My pleas to the charges using the listed cliches in my own stories:

* All ticklees are highly ticklish all over their bodies. No one is ever "just not ticklish" on a certain spot.

Guilty.

* All women are ticklees. The ones who say they're not ticklish are either lying or don't realize how ticklish they are.

Guilty with mitigating factors: The one character of mine who said she wasn't ticklish had experience to back her up. And that experience is why she got sent to get tickled by expert centaur ticklers.

* All women are most ticklish on their feet.

Not guilty. Although I do admit that feet do get a disproportionate share of tickling in my stories.

* On the subject of feet: No one ever has corns, calluses, warts, bunions, ingrown toenails, hammer toes, or any other sort of imperfection. Except perhaps smelly feet, if the author likes those.

Guilty. Without even smelly feet since I don't like those.

* All women paint their toenails. Female ticklers always have long, sharp painted fingernails, too.

Not Guilty!

* Minority women (especially Asians) are always more ticklish, and more open to being tickled, than white women.

Not Guilty! My tickle victims have included white humans, non-white humans, non-white non-humans, and white non-humans. The only 'lees I've been neglecting (so far) have been non-human males, centaurs (of both sexes), and machines/robots/androids.

* No one ever has any trouble overpowering, holding down, or tying up a ticklee, no matter how young and vigorous he or she is. Nobody ever has to spend 15 minutes crawling around on hands and knees looking for a secure spot to tie the ropes to.

Not guilty. Mostly my 'lees submit without a physical struggle needed to overpower them. In the cases where they do physically resist, they're taken down by literally inhuman devices or beings.

Now my 'lers don't spend a lot of time making preparations once the 'lee is in hand, but that's because they make preparations beforehand. That's not a cliche, that's good planning.

* Not that anyone really needs to, because ticklees can always be tricked into bondage by ruses so obvious that even a Labrador retriever could see through them.

Not Guilty! In my stories getting bound is only rarely a surprise to my 'lees. And when it does happen, I deny that it's done stupidly.

* No matter how ridiculous the position the ticklee is tied in -- arms in the air, standing on one leg, bent over, upside down -- he or she never gets cramped or tired.

Guilty with mitigating circumstances. I do try to avoid ridiculous bondage positions. OTOH my 'lees don't ever get cramps, and while they may be exhausted from the tickling, they don't get tired from just the bondage.

* Bondage always works perfectly, no matter how impractical it is on paper. No one ever squirms loose, breaks free, or manages to protect a body part despite the bondage.

Guilty as charged.

* For the purposes of tickling, the human body has only five points of interest: armpits, sides, belly, feet, and sometimes knees. In extreme cases, a woman's entire body can be disregarded, except for her soles and toes. No one ever bothers to tickle ears, necks, backs, arms, shoulders, buttocks, legs, thighs, or genitalia.

Not Guilty! While my stories do tend to focus on the feet, and while I have written stories that focus exclusively on the feet, I've also written one story at least that focuses on the "neglected areas"

* Five minutes of tickling, tops, will turn any ticklee into a screaming, writhing, pleading wreck. Police officers, CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, biker gang members, Marine drill sergeants, Amazon warriors, Jedi Knights, it doesn't matter -- they'll all break in five minutes or less.

Not Guilty! If anything I'm guilty of the opposite - unrealistically long tickle-sessions. The one time I had a 'lee turn into a "screaming, writhing, pleading wreck" I had a good non-cliche reason for it, and it was a decidedly non-cliche form of "breakage."

* No matter how much they claim to hate being tickled, ticklees always secretly kinda enjoy it.

Mea culpa maxima. If my 'lees don't secretly kinda enjoy it, it's almost always because they not-so-secretly kinda enjoy it..

* Ticklers always instinctively know how best to drive their ticklees crazy. No need to hunt around for the good spots -- the tickler always knows exactly where they are and what kind of touch to use on them. Ticklers who actually search for the good spots are just teasing the ticklee more. No tickler ever tries something as an experiment but finds it doesn't work.

Guilty.

* Sorority initiations always involve tickle torture of some kind. So do slumber parties, baby-sittings, and camping trips. Captured spies are always interrogated by tickle torture, and the Spanish Inquisition operated entirely on a tickling basis.

Not guilty. Don't think I've ever used a sorority initiation, slumber party, baby-sitting or camping trip. Or the Spanish Inquisition. The two interrogation stories I've written have been deliberate anti-cliches.

* Ticklees never realize what they're in for. They can be tied up, stark naked, surrounded by feathers, brushes, backscratchers, nerve wheels, and what have you, and they'll always ask, "What are you going to do to me?" thus giving the tickler the opportunity to respond, "I'm going to...tickle you!"

Not guilty. There have been cases where the 'lees in my stories haven't known what was coming, but I deny that I handled this in a cliched manner.

* To which a ticklee will always have one of two responses: wide-eyed horror and pleading ("Oh my God, no, I can't stand being tickled!") or puzzled contempt ("Tickle me? Is that all?"). If the latter, he or she will soon be begging for mercy anyway.

Not guilty.

Adding:

*In most spy stories, it's usually an american spy that is captured by other spies from the countries that the the american spy is spying on.

* All ticklees are highly ticklish all over their bodies. No one is ever "just not ticklish" on a certain spot.

* All women are ticklees. The ones who say they're not ticklish are either lying or don't realize how ticklish they are.

* All women are most ticklish on their feet.

* On the subject of feet: No one ever has corns, calluses, warts, bunions, ingrown toenails, hammer toes, or any other sort of imperfection. Except perhaps smelly feet, if the author likes those.

* All women paint their toenails. Female ticklers always have long, sharp painted fingernails, too.

* Minority women (especially Asians) are always more ticklish, and more open to being tickled, than white women.

* No one ever has any trouble overpowering, holding down, or tying up a ticklee, no matter how young and vigorous he or she is. Nobody ever has to spend 15 minutes crawling around on hands and knees looking for a secure spot to tie the ropes to.

* Not that anyone really needs to, because ticklees can always be tricked into bondage by ruses so obvious that even a Labrador retriever could see through them.

* No matter how ridiculous the position the ticklee is tied in -- arms in the air, standing on one leg, bent over, upside down -- he or she never gets cramped or tired.

* Bondage always works perfectly, no matter how impractical it is on paper. No one ever squirms loose, breaks free, or manages to protect a body part despite the bondage.

* For the purposes of tickling, the human body has only five points of interest: armpits, sides, belly, feet, and sometimes knees. In extreme cases, a woman's entire body can be disregarded, except for her soles and toes. No one ever bothers to tickle ears, necks, backs, arms, shoulders, buttocks, legs, thighs, or genitalia.

* Five minutes of tickling, tops, will turn any ticklee into a screaming, writhing, pleading wreck. Police officers, CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, biker gang members, Marine drill sergeants, Amazon warriors, Jedi Knights, it doesn't matter -- they'll all break in five minutes or less.

* No matter how much they claim to hate being tickled, ticklees always secretly kinda enjoy it.

* Ticklers always instinctively know how best to drive their ticklees crazy. No need to hunt around for the good spots -- the tickler always knows exactly where they are and what kind of touch to use on them. Ticklers who actually search for the good spots are just teasing the ticklee more. No tickler ever tries something as an experiment but finds it doesn't work.

* Sorority initiations always involve tickle torture of some kind. So do slumber parties, baby-sittings, and camping trips. Captured spies are always interrogated by tickle torture, and the Spanish Inquisition operated entirely on a tickling basis.

* Ticklees never realize what they're in for. They can be tied up, stark naked, surrounded by feathers, brushes, backscratchers, nerve wheels, and what have you, and they'll always ask, "What are you going to do to me?" thus giving the tickler the opportunity to respond, "I'm going to...tickle you!"

* To which a ticklee will always have one of two responses: wide-eyed horror and pleading ("Oh my God, no, I can't stand being tickled!") or puzzled contempt ("Tickle me? Is that all?"). If the latter, he or she will soon be begging for mercy anyway.

you should write a story with all these cliches.

Another Cliche!

* The amount of tickling/The Kind of Tickling/The methos of Tickling that the ticklee recieves is directly proportionate to that person's Gender and/or occupation. For example:

* If it's a male CEO who hits on his female employees, he gets tickled at least for an hour if not more until he's screaming like a baby.

* If it's a female celebrity, there is always some obsessed male fan with hundreds of pics or what have you who "always" had fantasies about tickling her. Somehow he kidnaps her, and no one notices said celebrity is gone. While in thecaptivity, The male tells the celeb how she has the "perfect body" and proceeds to tickle her for several minutes, close to an hour.

*No offense to milagros317, but his stories always have this- Young College male, early 20's. Has a crush on a fellow female student. One thing leads to another, and the guy and girl go out. Somewhere down the line, girl discovers guy is ticklish, and takes him back to her place of residence. While there, the guy is taken prisoner, clothes are forced off of him and he wears only a diaper. Girl then gets her friends, numbering as high as 4-5 and they proceed to tickle him for several days on end. During that time, he is subjected to torture, such as not getting to have an orgasm, force feeding him food that he really hates, and having him worship his " Girlfriend's" Feet as well as her friends, licking food of of them. Also, he is forced to also call them names such as " My Mistress" or " My Queen". Failure to do so will cause him to get paddled on his buttocks several times. Eventually, at the end of the story, the girls decide to keep him as a slave for the rest of his natural life, working out a schedule so that he is tickled at different times each day, all day, every day.

here's the money question. Is any of this stuff going to stop you from reading your favorite author's new stories or make you stop buying the fully illustrated graphic novels and comics from awesome artists?

* The amount of tickling/The Kind of Tickling/The methos of Tickling that the ticklee recieves is directly proportionate to that person's Gender and/or occupation. For example:

* If it's a male CEO who hits on his female employees, he gets tickled at least for an hour if not more until he's screaming like a baby.

* If it's a female celebrity, there is always some obsessed male fan with hundreds of pics or what have you who "always" had fantasies about tickling her. Somehow he kidnaps her, and no one notices said celebrity is gone. While in thecaptivity, The male tells the celeb how she has the "perfect body" and proceeds to tickle her for several minutes, close to an hour.

*No offense to milagros317, but his stories always have this- Young College male, early 20's. Has a crush on a fellow female student. One thing leads to another, and the guy and girl go out. Somewhere down the line, girl discovers guy is ticklish, and takes him back to her place of residence. While there, the guy is taken prisoner, clothes are forced off of him and he wears only a diaper. Girl then gets her friends, numbering as high as 4-5 and they proceed to tickle him for several days on end. During that time, he is subjected to torture, such as not getting to have an orgasm, force feeding him food that he really hates, and having him worship his " Girlfriend's" Feet as well as her friends, licking food of of them. Also, he is forced to also call them names such as " My Mistress" or " My Queen". Failure to do so will cause him to get paddled on his buttocks several times. Eventually, at the end of the story, the girls decide to keep him as a slave for the rest of his natural life, working out a schedule so that he is tickled at different times each day, all day, every day.

He would deserve it, so would she, and GOOD for milagros :D. Read the Ultimate Lynda Carter Experience. I break all the traditions in the realm of Celeb fantasy.

That was some funny stuff right there! Still laughing!

All very true, undeniably so. I've seen them all in many a story, and I'll be the first to admit that I've probably used them all.

Be honest, though--are these cliches really all that bad? XD

I have tried to avoid cliches and thankfully I think I am only guilty of a couple of these. But I know my own stories certainly follow a formula.

I can't bear the stories: she woke up, finding herself bound in a strange room!!! But what are you doing while you are sleeping? I'm going to bed in my room and I'm going to wake me up on the North Pole!!!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back