• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interrogate CapturedDoll

Just wondering Doll, what's your favourite playful way to get tickled/tickle someone? Stuff like a raspberry or 'This Little Piggy'. Nothing tortorous as such, but just a bit of fun?

Just wondering Doll, what's your favourite playful way to get tickled/tickle someone? Stuff like a raspberry or 'This Little Piggy'. Nothing tortorous as such, but just a bit of fun?

Playful to me is chasing someone around... and then catching them and then holding them down. Or a tickle "fight". Or surprise tickles... catching someone off guard. Or saying something like "Kitchy kitchy coo..."

I don't like baby talk or raspberrys or the "This little Piggy" games... pretty big turn off actually.

Last edited:
I really don't!!!!!! Well I do but I'm NOT telling!!!! *laughs like mad*

(Grabs hairbrush and begins to brush the foot ) Alright doll. If you don't want to tell me, I guess my HAIRBRUSH WILL TALK TO YOU

Playful to me is chasing someone around... and then catching them and then holding them down. Or a tickle "fight". Or surprise tickles... catching someone off guard. Or saying something like "Kitchy kitchy coo..."

I don't like baby talk or raspberrys or the "This little Piggy" games... pretty big turn off actually.

That's fair enough. Speaking of tickle fights, have you ever won one? Or not had the best win/lose streak with them? :p

That's fair enough. Speaking of tickle fights, have you ever won one? Or not had the best win/lose streak with them? :p

I honestly can't remember if I've had any. I don't think I actually have. I HAVE had plenty of just mess around wrestling matches. I use to be VERY strong... until I met my former girlfriend and my current Bf. So I've been on a consistent losing streak ever since. lol! Now my Bf has tickled me during some of these but since I am not allowed to tickle him back I can't say I've actually experienced a true tickling match. But just wrestling against my Bf I always lose. There have been plenty of moments I have wrestled myself out of his grasp but he is smart and always finds ways to get me pinned down again.

P.s In my Sophomore year of high school I went to the Wrestling coach's office and talked to him about joining the wrestling team. But because I would have been one girl on a team of all boys he didn't think that was such a good idea. He said I could still try out but that the strength differences might be too much for me to handle. So I didn't try out. What a bummer. But he was right imo looking back now. Though considering the fact there was a time I knew Jake "The Snake" Roberts- and that he was going to train me to become a wrestler and set something up against Sensational Sherri... I wish I had gone ahead and done it. He probably was blowing smoke up my kazoo as he was heavily in his drug years at this point (something I tried to help him get out of-) But... still the thought of just having that said to me by one of the former top Wrestlers meant everything to me.

What was the last film you saw in theatres and what did you think of it?

Bring on your silliest, serious, and everything in between questions! I rarely venture over here so it's time that I did! :)

Do your worst... I'll talk... ;)

Here's a few questions I haven't seen asked yet. Forgive me if they have been answered elsewhere on the forums, but when I was asked to be part of this interrogation committee, I only had a limited time to do background research on the victim before the feather was passed on to me.

- Have you ever had your toes tied together or tied back?
- Do you prefer to watch or do you prefer the sensory deprivation that comes with a blindfold?
- Do you prefer to scream/laugh/beg/< your answer here > or is having a gag muffling your sounds more of a turn on?
- Have you ever been tickled and made to orgasm at the same time?
- Have you ever been made to orgasm through tickling alone (as you describe in detail in your audio files)?

And finally....

- What do you like on your pizza?

Here's a few questions I haven't seen asked yet. Forgive me if they have been answered elsewhere on the forums, but when I was asked to be part of this interrogation committee, I only had a limited time to do background research on the victim before the feather was passed on to me.

*giggles happily*! :)

Have you ever had your toes tied together or tied back?

No but I am dying to!!!! My Bf has said we don't really have anything yet to secure me that he would feel comfortable with doing that to me yet. :( I heard army boot laces are the way to go. I have yet to bring this up to him... things have been a bit crazy around here.

Do you prefer to watch or do you prefer the sensory deprivation that comes with a blindfold?

*blushes* Well... I DO love to watch but I get kinda bashful so... and yet... I'd love to be put in a lotus position and "forced" to watch my feet being tickled... Though the other night I forced MYSELF to watch him using the feather on me... omg it was so hot... I think some of the bashfulness is finally letting up. :) Yay!!!!

Being blindfolded is quite freeing though and does seem to make me more ticklish. But I've only been blindfolded once during a tickling session... so we'll see... more news at 11. ;)

Do you prefer to scream/laugh/beg/or is having a gag muffling your sounds more of a turn on?

Idk yet... I haven't been gagged yet for a tickling scene. But I know both turn me on heavily. :)

Have you ever been tickled and made to orgasm at the same time?

Yes! BUT... More of a hardcore and intricate tickling experience/genital tickling I have yet to experience. Its kinda been...one aspect happens at a time... My Bf has been working night and day so there really has been no time to play. And move further along.

Have you ever been made to orgasm through tickling alone (as you describe in detail in your audio files)?

Mmmm no but I hope I can. :)

And finally....

- What do you like on your pizza?

We just got pizza last night!!. I like anything WITHOUT olives or anchovies. But I ordered last night a pizza with Italian sausage, bacon, and green peppers.

Last week though from Dominos I got whats called "The Brooklyn". And for toppings I ordered Italian sausage, red peppers, mushrooms and double extra cheese. Best pizza I'd have had in a while. :) I <3 pizza!!! I would hug it if I could. LOL!! :)

I made the mistake of hugging a pizza once, never wore that jacket again

*Twirls the feather maliciously in the air just above your toes.* I hope you don't think I'm done with you already, little doll. Far from it. I think you still know far more than you are letting on, and intended to get answers to each and every one of my questions, no matter how long it takes for my little friend here to coax them out of you!

- If you were given only one chance and limited time to fulfill a tickling fantasy, would you be the 'ler or the 'lee, and what would happen?
- Two ticklers have you tied up, just the way they want you. One attacks your feet with a feather, and the other ________________
- Favorite color nail polish?
- What do you wear to bed?

*Twirls the feather maliciously in the air just above your toes.* I hope you don't think I'm done with you already, little doll. Far from it. I think you still know far more than you are letting on, and intended to get answers to each and every one of my questions, no matter how long it takes for my little friend here to coax them out of you!

- If you were given only one chance and limited time to fulfill a tickling fantasy, would you be the 'ler or the 'lee, and what would happen?
- Two ticklers have you tied up, just the way they want you. One attacks your feet with a feather, and the other ________________
- Favorite color nail polish?
- What do you wear to bed?

*squirms as I watch you twirl the feather between your fingers... wide eyed...*

Um... um... *shivers*

I would um... I would want to be the Ler because I haven't Ler'd in so long. And I would put them in the Lotus position... making sure their ankles are tied to their thighs. Then I would tie their wrists far above their head. Depending if their feet were feather ticklish... I might get myself off first feathering their feet. Then I would tickle them all over from head to toe. Eventually I would make them cum... and then start all over again... that hyper ticklishness from cumming isn't going to waste. Though I might consider putting them in a different position. I know the LP position can be hard to endure for TOO long. Even in a limited amount of time Im sure I could I could make all of that happen. Course if they had to go without that second orgasm... well... thats ok. ;) Maybe both orgasms would have to be forgone... who knows... ;) But mine sure won't be... I don't think I've ever gotten myself off while tickling someone... So those days are over... (cept at play parties/gatherings etc)

2: My underarms. :)

3: Hot pink!! :)

4: Depends -it wildly varies. Sometimes lingerie, or a soft skirt and crop top. Sometimes I'll be naked or half naked. Sometimes tight yoga pants or booty shorts. Sometimes I'll get cold and drape myself like an eskimo in long, soft jacket sweaters or long sleeved shirts (but sanz panties. Though sometimes I only wear panties and nothing else. Totally varies from day to day.

Are you still thinking about attending NEST this year?

I'm sorry paracarl for answering this late- I missed your question.

No, I can't. :( In fact a trip for Nest probably won't happen for a few more years... :( This makes me really, really sad. But... now Im reading up on it more over at Fet Life. And so... I'm trying to look at this like I'm just not ready anyway... I DO have a lot to learn. Rope work... learning some more wrestling moves lol. Etc etc ;)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back