• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I hit the jackpot m/f

banddmagic1

I found the tickling partner of my dreams

I was on the app whisper and started talking to a woman on there, who is married with kids, 40 years old. I'd say she looks similar to Pati Demetri from QVC or Nancy Grace. We really hit it off on there. First as people who feel like we have the same sense of humor, very soon after many talks with her we really fell in love. It's been a few months now, and we love our little relationship.

I wanted to be open with her from the start about my tickling interest, and she has been nothing but supportive. Her first response was "I've never tried it, but I'd be willing to. I can't promise I will like it, but I generally get really turned on if we're doing something that really gets the guy off." She was very open to talking about tickling and her experiences. Everything on her end was "there's nothing to judge. Tickling is a fun, playful thing." She did say that if anyone else tried to tickle her, she would get annoyed, but because it was me and for sexual pleasure she was into it.

We met a few times just in her car in a parking lot and I tickled her a little bit, found out that her real hot spot was under her arms. She said it was her hips. Things have progressed and we've had sex more than a few times, and it's been great. I used an electric foot massager on her (that she bought for that purpose), she's bought a scrub brush to try, she's totally into it now. The most amazing thing that's happened is when I playfully tickle her underarms, she puts her arms up and never says stop. Last week while we were having sex, I started sucking and licking her nipples, and combining that with tickling her underarms. She was so wiggly, giggly, and loving it. Afterwards she was like "I can't stop thinking about what we did. I loved it probably more than you. It was sexual and an amazing feeling of laughter too. Every time you tickle me, I feel like I just went for a run or got off the phone with a good friend."

There's so many details I could get into, but just thought I'd share. OMG is it great. It went from something she never thought about to OUR thing. She loves it and loves that it's a part of what we do, says it totally fits my personality and has zero judgement. I told her about how I really kept it hidden forever and she totally feels the pain of that.

I don't comment much on here anymore, but reading this hurts my heart. She's married. With a family. Clearly she's just as guilty, but you shouldn't be potentially ruining a family to satisfy your tickle and sexual desires. If she's in the process of separation or divorce, thats one thing, but come on now. I don't know all the details and I hate to be judgmental but I know if I was married and my wife did this to me and my kids it would destroy me. Shame on the both of you.

Did not catch the married part. If her husband is not OK with it, then I have to agree with Persona.

yeeeeah...this is why I don't share things on this site anymore...can be a very judgemental group. I get not agreeing with what I'm doing, but can definitely do without the whole "Shame on you both."

It would be nice if you saved the "shame on both of you's" until you knew the whole story. I just said she's married. I didn't say if she's in the process of divorce or anything like that. This is someone I will end up being with. It's not something just satisfying my desires...we're each other's "person". We just need time to make it official.

Do you man. If it ain't illegal, no worries. Thanks for sharing.

If she is married or not, it's none business except you two. People spit judgements and cheap moralism too easily. Great story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The OP didn't make any promises to his new playmate's husband, and no one knows anything about their marriage.

yeeeeah...this is why I don't share things on this site anymore...can be a very judgemental group. I get not agreeing with what I'm doing, but can definitely do without the whole "Shame on you both."

Considering I said "I don't know all the details" and said that it might be a soon to be separation/divorce situation, which you never touched on, I felt it was justified. I'm not burning you at the stake, I'm just saying what I feel is appropriate based on the situation. You didn't give the whole story, so how could we not give our two cents if we didn't know? For all we know shes sneaking around her husbands back. We don't know if she's in a bad situation and you're her knight in shining armor because the only info you gave us is that she's married and you've been having sex. See where I'm coming from? I'm not remotely looking for an argument or a fight. Just letting you know that how you put it out there isn't very appropriate in my mind.

If you two plan on being together, thats your deal. Just say it in the first place. I'll reserve any further judgment since you clearly don't care to hear it anyway, but for all those who say "it's no one's business but you two", you don't get to play that card when you put stories like that up on the internet.

Best of luck to all parties involved.

I would just say whether they are doing something that goes outside our society's moral code or not, this is a space for sharing things are not easy to share publicly, so saying shame on you can be really damaging...maybe in the future, just try to keep it more civil and nice.

Considering I said "I don't know all the details" and said that it might be a soon to be separation/divorce situation, which you never touched on, I felt it was justified. I'm not burning you at the stake, I'm just saying what I feel is appropriate based on the situation. You didn't give the whole story, so how could we not give our two cents if we didn't know? For all we know shes sneaking around her husbands back. We don't know if she's in a bad situation and you're her knight in shining armor because the only info you gave us is that she's married and you've been having sex. See where I'm coming from? I'm not remotely looking for an argument or a fight. Just letting you know that how you put it out there isn't very appropriate in my mind. If you two plan on being together, thats your deal. Just say it in the first place. I'll reserve any further judgment since you clearly don't care to hear it anyway, but for all those who say "it's no one's business but you two", you don't get to play that card when you put stories like that up on the internet. Best of luck to all parties involved.

So, even though you didn't know the particulars, you went ahead and did the "shame on you" thing, anyway.

Wolf, earlier you made a very fair and valid point that we know nothing of their marriage (aside from his follow up comment that they are going to be together despite her not being in the process of divorce or separated), and if they have an open relationship. That being said, it would be absolutely correct to say that if they were in an open relationship that what is going on is completely acceptable, and I would immediately retract my statement and apologize for my remark. It is very common that people are in open relationships and I've talked to a few people who are in open relationships and have their significant others rooting for them/joining them to go out and find tickle-friends and have fun, and this could potentially be the case, and I have zero, nada, zip, no problems at all with this if thats the case and wish them lots of happiness and tickle fun.

However, again, it is hard to tell what the situation is based on what he's said, and obviously we can't get the husbands side of the story either. But the above situation is not the case then I stand by my remark, which although potentially preemptively made without knowing all the facts, I feel I am entitled to. Doesn't mean anyone has to agree with me, and it doesn't mean that the OP is a bad person by any means. But I'll always have my heart go out to families who are broken up due to infidelity on parent's part, as I've seen and gone through it. I make no apologies for my stance if that is the case. But again, not enough facts are out there to gauge it, and at this point I'd rather just let it all go and just move on because I don't want OP to go into the backstory (Unless OP confirms that it's the situation detailed in my first paragraph, as I'd be happy to apologize to him if it helps ease his mind. Again, I'm not painting him to be a picture of evil as he could be the greatest guy in the world for all I know, but his story with the details included it's just hard to tell whats really going on).

I would prefer to not make anything more of this than what it already is, so I'll say this: OP should do whatever he feels is right and not worry about me, a random person on the internet. For all we/I know, the outcome of his situation might be the absolute best thing for all parties involved, as I mentioned before. From here on out he should have no worries about me saying a peep if he posts about anything with her.

Again, best of luck to all involved, regardless of the back story or situation, and this should be the last you hear from me on this thread. Carry on and have a nice night, all.

What a world we live in now. Someone who is concerned about a marriage and family possibly being broken up gets berated for saying shame on you to the people involved.

Maybe she's heading toward divorce, maybe her husband is an abusive prick, maybe we could find a bunch of qualifications to make this seem ok. If the woman is in an open marriage that is one thing, but if not then a family is being, or will eventually be, hurt.

I was just disappointed to read this. This isn't some fantasy story. Unless the husband agreed to it, then there are real life, and probably negative, consequences impacting several people from these actions.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back