• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Phrases/ Vocabulary :)

CapturedDoll

Verified
I've been thinking about making an audio where all I do is say the phrases and vocabulary of ticking as a complication.

Now... I wonder if I should separate the phrases into various sections... like

Playful
Sadistic
Baby Talk (Is there another way to describe Baby Talk besides baby talk... I feel uncomfortable saying that...)

Are there more categories? Or... lemme know please. :)
This way if someone wants to skip ahead to their favorite section it will be easier for them.

So what are your favorite phrases and tickling vocabulary that turns you on the most?

Let's start with my favorites

Are you ticklish?
Tickle, tickle, tickle...
Kitchy Kitchy coo...
I'm going to tickle you...
I'm going to make you so ticklish...

Also would you categorize the phrases so I understand which section they need to be placed under? If that's possible?

Thank you!! :)

Have you considered tagging phrases rather than putting them in folder-like categories? You could follow a phrase with some combination of P, S, and B for playful, sadistic, and baby-talk, respectively.

Some phrases for the sake of example (and which have nothing to do with my personal preferences):
Tickle, tickle, tickle. [P,B]
Beg all you want; I'm not stopping.
Kitchy, kitchy coo...

That way, you don't have to pick which one something is, and can instead fit into multiple categories.

Have you considered tagging phrases rather than putting them in folder-like categories? You could follow a phrase with some combination of P, S, and B for playful, sadistic, and baby-talk, respectively.

Some phrases for the sake of example (and which have nothing to do with my personal preferences):
Tickle, tickle, tickle. [P,B]
Beg all you want; I'm not stopping.
Kitchy, kitchy coo...

That way, you don't have to pick which one something is, and can instead fit into multiple categories.

That IS a good idea Lurk... but... there are so many websites that... when people visit a new site... it's like having to learn a new language. And for people who follow me on Soundcloud... I'm not sure some will understand it. Some people don't read the descriptions OR tags. So... I'm constantly trying to make things as easy as possible to understand for what they are about to listen to. In the basic of terms. Because if someone reads the description.. and I just say "P".. I think they might believe they are about to listen to some PEE stories... LOL!!!

I could do... Playful 1... and Playful 2...

Idk... I may not be able to do a category for each different set... any other ideas?

I always heard 'tickle-talk' rather than 'baby-talk', or 'cooing talk' if that makes you feel more comfortable. And there are plenty of different ways to taunt someone, even if you can't actually touch them.

"I bet you can feel it, can't you? I bet you can almost feel my fingers..."
"What's wrong? Are just my words making you grin and giggle?"
"Is the thought of my sexy nails dragging all around your (body part of choice) making you squirm in your seat?"

Hope some (any) of this helps!

~K

Yeah I've always said "tickle talk" but some people here say "baby talk" so I just didn't want to disclude them. But maybe I'll just headline it with tickle talk and not say any sub categories. Probably be just easier that way. :) Thank you!

And thank you both for your phrases!! :)

Baby talk seems like a subset of tickle talk, where tickle talk would also cover the playful and sadistic stuff.

Baby talk seems like a subset of tickle talk, where tickle talk would also cover the playful and sadistic stuff.

Yes that's how I pretty much look at it. Baby talk is a sub set. But tickle talk as a whole is almost everything else? Or rather it seems there are only 3 categories? I'm surprised because the more I go along there are so just many ways -phrases to tickle talk as I see in stories etc... I was wondering if maybe there was more sub sets? I didn't want to create something and realize how much I didn't include. Including accents, dialects, different per city per county per.. ya know? But I can't make this so massive a project.

And foreign languages I better stay away from for this. I actually have a little art project planned for foreign languages at some point though. :)

Tickle-talk is one of my absolute favorite parts of tickling. I've got a handful of favorite phrases that I simply adore as a ler or lee.

Anything with the "ish" ending I find extremely hot.

"You're not TICKLISH are you?" *spoken slowly and with malicious intent*
"You are the most TICKLISH person I have ever met!"
"Is somebody a little ticklish?"
"You look like you're very ticklish"
"Awww that's so cute how ticklish you are"
"I know something you don't know" *what?* YOURE TICKLISH
"What's so funny?"
"I can't take a person this ticklish seriously"
"I'm very ticklish"

If I can get the 'lee to say any permutation of the word, that's an accomplishment. Usually it's followed by me saying "What? What did you say?" lol. Make them say it again.

I agree.....the "ish" adds an added bonus, I don't know why that is.

A 'lee talking calmly about tickling is one of the hottest things ever, almost as good as the act itself.

Yes I agree wholeheartedly!!!! I really wish people would start making audios. The tickle talk from both lees and Lers is so intensely hot to me... :)

Yes I agree wholeheartedly!!!! I really wish people would start making audios. The tickle talk from both lees and Lers is so intensely hot to me... :)

I once had a 45 minute interview with an ex girlfriend just calmly talking about tickling, her experiences, feelings about it, the whole bit......can you believe I ERASED IT when we broke up?!!!!!!!! (There's not an emoji for how lousy I feel about it!)

I once had a 45 minute interview with an ex girlfriend just calmly talking about tickling, her experiences, feelings about it, the whole bit......can you believe I ERASED IT when we broke up?!!!!!!!! (There's not an emoji for how lousy I feel about it!)

Awwww... I've gotten rid of some things I wish I haden't too. But Ive always kept everything hand written. I should do little interviews with future play partners though. That's a fun idea.

Maybe it's for the best Internet... who knows...

I like the talk best when it is the ticklee doing most of the talking and the tickler asking the pointed questions:
Ticklee: Stop, stop.
Ler: Why?
Lee: Because it tickles.
Ler: But it's supposed to tickle.
Lee: But I'm ticklish.
Ler: That's cool...
Lee: But it tickles too much.
Ler: Why too much?
Lee: Because I'm too ticklish...
... and so on, in endless permutations.

Or you bring out the lotion or baby oil:

Lee: groans
Ler: Is something the matter?
Lee: You're going to put that stuff on my feet.
Ler: So what's the matter with that?
Lee: Don't do it.
Ler: Give me some good reason why I shouldn't. Perhaps you'll convince me. You never know...
... then wait and see what comes by way of begging and reasoning. Tease and contradict as required.

How about " laughter is one of the best things for your health...and I think I'm going to have to give you a good dose of tickling for your well being":rowfull:

How about 'Teasing' instead of 'Baby Talk'?

Yes... but to me teasing could have a number of words placed in front of it and it becomes something different. Like Seductive teasing and Sadistic teasing. Im sitting here thinking now because of your post... shouldn't this actually be classified as "Bully Tickle Teasing"... isn't that how Bullies talk? When I think back to some movies I've seen in the past... (sans tickle talk) Their characters have said things like : Awww whats the matter... is the widdle bitty cry baby gonna cry"? etc. THAT seems more of a... updated way to classify it to me. And there could be different ways to classify that. Like: Light Bully, Mean Bully, or... Mothering Bully and Enemy Bully, or: Co Worker/ Dark/ Bully Tickle Teasing or Taunting. Which yes is a longer way to say it... but more adult way to classify it.

Let's see how ticklish you really are. [P]
Let's see how ticklish you really are!

Tickle-talk is one of my absolute favorite parts of tickling. I've got a handful of favorite phrases that I simply adore as a ler or lee.

Anything with the "ish" ending I find extremely hot.

"You're not TICKLISH are you?" *spoken slowly and with malicious intent*
"You are the most TICKLISH person I have ever met!"
"Is somebody a little ticklish?"
"You look like you're very ticklish"
"Awww that's so cute how ticklish you are"
"I know something you don't know" *what?* YOURE TICKLISH
"What's so funny?"
"I can't take a person this ticklish seriously"
"I'm very ticklish"

Great list!

"Mmmm, you're cute when you squirm!"
"I love seeing you beg like a pathetic little worm!"
"Awww, trying to get away? Cute."
"You've got such a beatiful belly, let's see it dance!"
"You know what I love about tickling armpits? Well, aside from the obvious? The faster I tickle the more your big ol' bust wobbles! Come on, shake 'em around for me, eh?"
"Go ahead, keep begging! It won't make me stop, no. But it turns me on."
"Kitchy kitchy koo!"
"Awww, tickle tickle!"

I just finished it! And it will be ready in my goody bag on Niteflirt for $5.00. :)

I used almost everything that was posted here. Thank you everyone. I appreciate the contributions. <3 :eek:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back