• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife and husband that's for the feet lovers

tower98

TMF Master
My wife's playtime fun

My wife dressed in her blue scrubs revealing her tight ass and her breasts trying to push free. As I watched her work on her hair I couldn't help but look at her amazing ass. Thinking about spanking her ass and then from behind reach around and play with her nipples as I Kiss around on her smooth neck. I wanted to throw her down and lick her stomach. As she turned and faced me I felt my erection lifting my shorts. The smile my wife shows always makes me feel alive and happy. The white of her teeth and her little chin call for me to kiss them.

We embrace and it really is the most amazing feeling when you hug someone and feel this energy and lust and happiness that true love can only bring. It's a magical and special feeling when your embracing your sole mate. I'm afraid words escape me when I try to explain something so special and passionate as true love.

Back to the day we go.

As my wife left for her 12 hour day working as a nurse I thought about what was going to happen when she comes home. I'm mostly a Dom but do enjoy occasionally letting my wife take on the role. Especially so when she has her period. We're a BDSM couple. We share an enjoyment for tickling and trade and denial games. I'm also into her feet. Tickling is fun to is for different reasons. It feels good, and possibly we enjoy some control that goes with it. We've explored it and also a great deal of bondage play. Tonight we're going to explore more of the feet side. I've explored my thoughts on his fetish and decided to let my wife turn me into her Slave as we explore the controlling side of the feet fetish.

As we went about our day we traded some playful texts as we looked foreword to the night. My wife was working hard as nurses do. Running from patient to patient in a short staffed office was going to take its toll on her. My day off was spent thinking about her and fantasizing about the games we play and excitement grew to feel and experiment later that night.

All day long I was thinking about kissing my wife. Running my hands along her sides and pulling on her pony tail. Licking my wife from head to toe as I worship and love her is on my mind often. Married to such a sexy woman has left me having erections throughout the day. It's amazing how thinking about touching my wife can leave me erect so often.

Okay. Back to the plot lol.

Once my wife pulled up to the house my nervous energy hit. Could I handle the humiliation of being her slave tonight? I enjoyed her feet but would I enjoy being dominated? I recal an experience from a year ago when after a long day at work I removed her sneakers and socks and inhaled her amazingly soft soles. Sniffing her toes left me so hard. Deep down I was unlocking a deep desire that finally came out of hiding. It was for me the best way to show I respected my wife.

Tonight we were going to go deeper into the fetish. Walking into the kitchen I met my wife. Again her smile made me smile. I walked slowly up tiger to press and hold her close.

“No touching” my wife told me in her stern tone.

She could tell I was confused as I smirked and looked her Beautiful face.

“Do not touch me mother fucker! Tonight you will be all mine bitch”

The way she talked to me was not typical. I liked it!

Placing her hands on my shoulders she inched up close to me. I needed to kiss her.

“No no… Your not in control mother fucker… I am”.

“Take your shirts and shirt off”

I undressed and stood naked in front of my wife. Sexual energy was flowing.

With a shove down on my shoulders I was on my knees. Looking up at her smiling face I looked at her breasts and desperately wanted to touch them. She was in control.

“Kiss my pussy bitch”

I pressed my lips against her scrubs and kissed. Taking my ear she had me crawl on all fours into our playroom. It was a power move. She had me. Sitting on the little bed we had in our playroom she commanded me “look at me”.

As I looked into her eyes as I was on all fours at her feet I felt very silly. Wanting to touch my wife and take control Of her was what I wanted. I watched her remove her scrub top and bra. Her nipples were hard and I desperately needed to suck on them. Instead she began to play with them as I stayed on all fours at her feet.

“Do you want to play with my feet baby? She asked in a teasing way.

“Yes” I replied.

“Show me respect. Kiss the top of each of my sneakers.

Lowering my head I felt a little embarrassed as I kissed the tops of her sneakers. Once I did I looked up and was surprised to see her smiling down at me as she continued to touch her nipples.

“You want me feet don't you?”

I told her I did. I really wanted to kiss and lick her nipples and her pussy. Her period killed that. It was odd not being the Dom.

“you will answer me as a YES MAAM you stupid asshole”

With a slight kick to the side of my head she asked me again.. “Do you want my feet mother fucker?”

“yes Ma'am” I quickly replied feeling a little dominated now.

My wife had me move onto my back on the bed now. Straddling me on my stomach she moved to kiss me. Anticipating a kiss I went to move up to meet her lips.

“No. Don't think so. Don't move! Understand ?”

“Yes ma'am “ I replied.

Sitting now as she swing her sneakers so they were on each side of my head my wife used her fingers to tickle my underarms. In a playful way.

“You want to kiss my sexy feet motherfucker? “

“Yes ma'am”

“You need to wait. Don't move.”

My wife reached back and tickled the tip of mule is now. My body jerked as I wanted to reach up and touch her. I needed to miss her face and touch her breasts. I was not in control anymore.

My wife used her feet to remove her sneakers. They fell on top of my face as she removed them. Her fingers were playing with her nipples as she did. Giggling as she watched me helpless under her and frozen in anticipation. I was ready to enjoy her feet now they they were out of her sneakers.

My wife was going to dominate me now like never before. Breathing heavy from excitement I watched my wife's feet move over my face.

“Not yet bitch” she told me as her socked feet were above my face.

Not sure what to think I looked at her evil smile as she inched up my body so she as straddling my chest. Her right hand reached back and her fingers moved gently around my stomach as she grabbed one of her sneakers with her left hand and placed it over my nose and mouth. Pressing hard she laughed as she pressed it firmly on me and told me, “ respect me bitch. Sniff sniff” she added as she giggled. I felt my wife grinding me as she grew excited herself. Powerful and dominate she was surprised with how much fun this would be.

“Tell me you love me lover”

“I LOVE YOU”

"You didn't say yes ma'am, say sorry”

“Sorry ma'am” I said muffled from her sneaker.

“Sounds so funny”

Looking up I saw my wife's sexy body above me. She was still playing with one of her nipples. Then she dropped the sneaker. Pulling her socks off now as she straddled me she held them above my face as she asked, “did you enjoy my sneaker?”

“Yes ma'am” I shouted in excitement.

"Beg me to remove my socks if you want my feet”

“Please let me suck your toes ma'am. Please take your sneakers off.”

“Open that mouth honey” she told me as she took her right hand and opened my mouth. With her left hand she placed her socks in my mouth and then finally her warm soft feet were on my face. My wife has the most amazing soles but her toes are also super sexy. She loves having them sucked.

My body began to wiggle from being over stimulated. The wonderful touch of her toes covering my nose was like smelling a drug and feeling my high at the same time. Pressing her toes over my nose made me feel like my wife owned me at the moment. The humiliation from sniffing my lovers feet was actually very powerfully stimulating. As she began to flex her toes I inhaled deeply and felt like I was instantly drunk form pure 100 percent pleasure. I was bucking up trying to fuck my wide who was enjoying this control over me. Keeping me on the edge of erupting like this was erotic for my wife. She also enjoyed some fun with control.

Watching me fall apart and trying to fuck my wife left her only wanting to play more. If she didn't have her period I believe she would be on top of me right now. Instead she was going to enjoy watching me so close to erupting under her toes. The thought I'm sure of watching me squirt as she had this control over me with her feet was new and surprisingly fun for her.

“You want to cum you best smell my feet mother fucker! You need to earn this! Be a good husband and suck your wife's toes. Working all day my feet need some pampering. Lick lick lick you dick head!” She was telling me as she left my dick alone and used her fingers to get off again.

It was a little odd watching my wife get off so much leaving me begging for my release. Maddening now. Wanting to touch her and pleasure her but I was stuck under her powerful feet now as she pleasured her self. Her breasts and legs I wanted to kiss and lick so bad I could die

My wife was playing with her nipples and pussy I noticed. As my wife pressed her feet hard into my face I realized she had orgasmed as she was controlling me. The power she felt was just as stimulating for her as the powerless feeling of being under my wife's toes was for me.

She pulled the socks from my mouth and finally let me kiss her soft soles. It always made me feel like I worshiped her as I kissed her feet. Licking the length of her soles also made me so close to orgasm as I felt like my love was being shown. Honestly her soles when I lick them also make me feel high on a good way.

As I sucked on her toes my wife was tickling my erect penis. Slowly bringing me close to erupting under her control.

“Not yet… Suck my toes”

As I again was close she squeezed my penis

“Lick between my toes”

As I licked she once again was moaning as she enjoyed keeping me aroused under her sexy feet. Leaving me desperate to climax myself. Making me beg now to orgasm.

“Please finish me”

“Not yet…keep licking slave boy”

Once again my wife shook as she orgasmed. It was then she lightly tickled the tip of penis bringing me to a powerful orgasm as I was under her sexy feet.

We stayed this way as she lightly tickled every drop from me.

It was a powerful connection that made me feel so much more contested to the most amazing wife Anyone could ever ask for.

This weekend… I would be back in control. Tease and denial will be on!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back