• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tamanna - M/F - Feet

shalini4urheart

TMF Poster
From the film Love 100 Percent. Only pics as I dunno how to capture videos.

Attachments

• 100 Percent Love Movie Stills-4d4cbf6d95da9c7be7a38f6dae6252e0.jpg
    100 Percent Love Movie Stills-4d4cbf6d95da9c7be7a38f6dae6252e0.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 1,280
  • 100 percent love tamanna naga chaitanya.png
    100 percent love tamanna naga chaitanya.png
    524.2 KB · Views: 1,037
  • 100percent-love-high-resolution2.jpg
    100percent-love-high-resolution2.jpg
    323.1 KB · Views: 1,115
  • 100percent-love-high-resolution3.jpg
    100percent-love-high-resolution3.jpg
    392 KB · Views: 1,370
Again,thanks for sharing this! Are these films online? I can try to capture the scenes if you give me a link.

Either way, thanks for posting both of these threads!

Well another big thank you to shalini4urheart! She got me the links and here's clip number one! (attached)

Here's the whole video, she's adorable:
youtube.com/watch?v=k-izgmoa2Nw

Attachments

• Tamanna 100 percent love song Infatuation.HD.mp4
    1.5 MB
Last edited:
Well another big thank you to shalini4urheart! He got me the links and here's clip number one! (attached)

Here's the whole video, she's adorable:
youtube.com/watch?v=k-izgmoa2Nw
Great reaction when he writes on her feet! :feets: Thanks for posting the clip. :D

She doesn't seem all that ticklish unfortunately, but good clip nonetheless. Thanks for posting!

I've noticed whenever Shalini4urheart posts Bollywood sequences, she often gets disappointed (and sometimes critical) comments. These are highly stylized, choreographed scenes. We have to accept them for what they are, as artistic expressions of tickling, not documentary footage. For me, I simply find it interesting that they incorporate tickling so often into their scenes, almost always denoting flirtatious behavior. Whether or not the actress is authentically being tickled is beside the point. They are representing tickling in the context of something that is strictly choreographed and controlled.

Last edited:
I wonder what the significance of having all Western dancers is.

Actually the scene was a major let down compared to the photographs. It should not have been in the middle of a song. That kills the mood as we can't here the girl morn in agony due to tickles. Besides, without any serious closeups, we hardly get any view of pen marks on her soles. Simply put, the image in the 3rd photo either never happened or was never in the film. Of course, this wasn't suppose to be a tickle vid. Too bad. Tamannah does have some of the best soles in whole of India.

Actually the scene was a major let down compared to the photographs. It should not have been in the middle of a song. That kills the mood as we can't here the girl morn in agony due to tickles. Besides, without any serious closeups, we hardly get any view of pen marks on her soles. Simply put, the image in the 3rd photo either never happened or was never in the film. Of course, this wasn't suppose to be a tickle vid. Too bad. Tamannah does have some of the best soles in whole of India.

I've noticed whenever Shalini4urheart posts Bollywood sequences, she often gets disappointed (and sometimes critical) comments. These are highly stylized, choreographed scenes. We have to accept them for what they are, as artistic expressions of tickling, not documentary footage. For me, I simply find it interesting that they incorporate tickling so often into their scenes, almost always denoting flirtatious behavior. Whether or not the actress is authentically being tickled is beside the point. They are representing tickling in the context of something that is strictly choreographed and controlled.

I'm not being critical, I was just saying that because that's how it appeared. I don't know the director or the motivation behind directing scenes like this in bollywood films, so I can't comment on that. Either way, I wasn't trying to rag on your post. It's a great scene.

Removed. You have to put a space in the url or it gets taken down, as this one already has. This is why we put spaces in the urls (to all those who complain about it). Better yet, don't put a space in the url, just leave off the https:// , so that you have to cut and paste it into your browser.

So if anyone was able to save this before it was taken down within the last three hours, I'm sure we'd all appreciate it if you could find a way to post it!

sfirster, you only have 11 posts since 2003! So maybe this one didn't work out as planned, but hope you keep posting!! Thanks for making the effort anyway! :) Was it a different clip? Was it the one I attached above?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back