• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

suggestions on best tickle tools

Perhaps the most unusual tool I have come across recently is a backscratcher that was used to tickle the nylon calves and feet. It was bought as a practical novelty tool and has a small plastic, hand shaped scratcher, complete with five fingers. It certainly seemed to be very effective as a tickling tool as the girl it was used on said that it tickled so much and made her laugh very hard indeed.

I like using an electric flosser and toothbrush for the feet and a q-tip if done right for the neck and ears.

fingernail...nothing else..
tickling is a process which need high precision.. Each part of the skin of the tiklee need a specific pressure and move. You can ensure this only with your fingers

but anyway, guittar pick may be a tool which may substitute finger nails :)

Well, the tongue is always great...ESPECIALLY if it grosses the ticklee out. I love writing messages on a nice pair of soles, and it always drive my victim wild. Actually, there was this one guy who was able to withstand my pen on his big soles, but I had other ways ;)

The sonicare toothbrush works great, even better if you can find one is the pulsonic brush it vibrates even more.

My metal finger guitar picks work fantastic. They're the best tool i own by far. I have a set to play guitar with and a set to play the tickler with :)

Just want to thank you for the audio clip as well. I don't think there are enough of these on this web site.

Just move feathers or some silk forth and back between the toes.Also though not a tool ticklee wearing nylons could help too.

I also love to leave the toes untied and just stick feathers between them. That way the lee tickled her toes on her own. It almost becomes like a mind trick. He/she has to try and keep toes still or it'll tickle even more, but th eyre being tickled and can't :)

I still think the best tickle tool of all... Is your heart! But seriously folks, awesome thread.

Hey all,

Wrote this in another thread, seems more appropriate as a question here though :p

So I've been wondering...

If you happened to pick up a "fucking machine", let's assume setting it to a good tickle speed (you can even get double-rod models)...

If you somehow attached a hairbrush to the rod to create the furious 'back and forth' motion...

If you were able to plug it into the mains and use a 'digital timer socket' (google it) so you could essentially 'randomize' the tickling...

And if you were able to somehow secure everything in place...

Have I just designed a legitimate - albeit somewhat expensive - tickle machine?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back