• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

suggestions on best tickle tools

saratk

TMF Master
I just started tickling a lee, and wanted to get your thoughts...

I'm going to try a scrub brush on her feet this week. She's very new to all of this so has had zero tools used on her.

Her feet are ticklish, not extremely, she kinda giggles during some parts of pedicures and will definitely laugh if you hit her just right when tickling the feet. she seems ticklish to light strokes on the feet.

She's very ticklish on her sides and groin when I put my mouth there, and her armpits are extremely ticklish. a slightest finger movement will her very giggly..

what would you all suggest as really good tickle tools for the feet and armpits?

I guess we have tried a hand held massager. It was a big bulky one, and did make her laugh, but like crazy. I think it was too big and powerful.

thoughts?

For the feet I think you're good going with the brush. Hair brushes seem to work pretty well. You can try using oil/lotion on her feet too.

recording from today

I'm not going to post the lee's picture or video for her privacy, but she said it would be ok if I posted an audio clip...

scrub brush wasn't super effective, so this is with a battery powered toothbrush. As she instructs, it works best for her between her toes and on top of her toes. So now I need to find great in between toes tools. I'm thinking nail file buffer.

Attachments

• saratk.mp3
    1.4 MB
I'm not going to post the lee's picture or video for her privacy, but she said it would be ok if I posted an audio clip...

scrub brush wasn't super effective, so this is with a battery powered toothbrush. As she instructs, it works best for her between her toes and on top of her toes. So now I need to find great in between toes tools. I'm thinking nail file buffer.

Super cute laughter, thanks for sharing it Sara!! Sounds like you got her good!

I have found that thin, not thich, feather tips work extremely well if you use the right technique.

I would start with soft tools first... feather, etc... I have found that Scotch taping a feather to a Soncare effective....finish with a hairbrush.
Don't forget some tickle talk for good measure... remember, it's not only about the tools. You want to get inside of her head if you can.

Good answer evil, nails always do the trick.

For in between the toes I have found a mascara brush works great.. Only problem is she has to bring it with :headpat:

Thank you for the very nice clip.

Did you try using the scrub brush with soapy water and wet feet? It can probably tenderize the soles and make them way more ticklish!

Yes i think you got her quite good and hearing a sound track is a unique way of sharing the event thanks for posting

Did you try using the scrub brush with soapy water and wet feet? It can probably tenderize the soles and make them way more ticklish!
One way of doing this is to use ice cubes and a hair drier or lightly (very lightly) cane the soles to bring the blood to the surface thus making the area more sensitive, and the contrasting hot and cold treatment opening and closing the pores and using oil always seems to work,if coupled with your ideas would be very effective, mabe a spiked wheel and if the lee is blindfolded so they can't see what coming then all the better.

For in between the toes I have found a mascara brush works great.. Only problem is she has to bring it with :headpat:

I also like going to the mascara brush in my tickle tools kit. The electric toothbrush (especially on tips of toes) can work really well, or one of those fuzzy pipe cleaners run back and forth between toes for some. Since she responds well to the light tickles.

And thanks for the audio! I'd love to hear this type of laughter more in videos, it's clear she enjoys it.

I prefer good old fashioned fingers, but if you are dead-set on using a tool I would say a spin-brush, or a normal toothbrush work good too.

As for underarms, normally that skin is very sensitive to bruising, so the spin-brush is out. I recommend a feather.

Duck feather seems to be nice for tickling, especially between toes they seem to be firm but yet still have that soft feather touch allowing for a more firm tickling with more pressure.

Additionally as has been mentioned fingernails, they seem to get the best reactions. Also as a ler I find it surprisingly satisfying to know that the lee quivers from me and not some tool :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back