• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Short, quick late night m/f feet

davis

TMF Regular
Hello fellow tickle fans, I would like to share a really small foot tickle I had a few weeks ago. So small I wasn't going to write about but figured I'd do for a memory amyway.

I have written stories about my best friend's cousin Nikki (good Ole memories, good Ole memories continued and renewed) she is once again my victim.

My buddy and I had been out partying and I was pretty inebriated so instead of driving home I went in his house to sleep it off. We walk in and I see that Nicole is asleep on the couch. I instantly think, BINGO! I used the bathroom and came out and sat right down on the couch by her feet and put them in my lap. Just like years ago I switched from gently rubbing her soles and massaging her toes to very lightly tracing my nails around her the sides and soles of her wrinkly size 8s.

Idk when but I eventually fell asleep and when I got up to use the bathroom Nicole had moved to the other couch. I really wanted to tickle her feet more so after I came out of the bathroom I went straight to there her feet were, moved the cover back enough that I could see her soles and immediately scribbled my nails on her soles. Her feet didn't move much but I could tell it tickled and after only 5 to ten seconds she sleepily said "stahaap."

Slightly satisfied I went back to sleep on the other couch until about 7am and woke up to her aunt cooking. Her aunt and I talked for a few minutes before I was ready to go. I said goodbye and then said
Me-"you know I can't leave without tickling Nicole's feet."
Aunt-"haha I know."

So I make my way to the door but stop by the couch and again pull back the cover and start softly spider tickling Nicole's feet. She immediately wiggles and says "stahaap" again but doesn't pull away so I continue tickling for only another 5 seconds as her feet continue to move back and forth just slightly and I stop after she lets out another "stahaap."

Hope it's not too long for such short tickles, wanted to write this to be able to reflect on.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back