• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fit Punishment F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Celeste has been refusing to run laps at gym class and her coach has had enough of her antics. Initially she teach the unruly student a lesson with corporal punishment but soon discovers that Celeste finds this discipline too intriguing to give her reason to rethink her actions. Fortunately, Ms. Foxx has more than one way to put Celeste in her place so she moves on to the only thing Celeste has reason to fear from her teacher - tickling! It seems Celeste is a very ticklish girl and she absolutely cannot stand it. Since she can't get away from her coach her agony is double as Ms. Foxx tickles the delinquent until she is begging for the tickling to end. Still refusing to make up the laps she missed, Celeste finds her tight little booty is next in line for a thorough tickling as Ms. Foxx teases all the sensitive skin along her gluts and between her thighs before moving down to Celeste's bare feet. Now Celeste really starts to freak out as her feet are her most ticklish spot. Ms. Foxx oils up her wrinkly soles and prepares to tickle her rebellious student until she breaks down in tears or promises to follow her instructions to the letter. Which will Celeste choose? Will her feet trapped she may not have a choice in letting Ms. Foxx have her way as she appears to enjoy tormenting the poor girl immensely.

Tickle Abuse 2 My videos on clip4sale

Tickleabuse.com Membership site, download this and all my tickling videos

TA WORSHIP My foot and belly worship store

Attachments

• fitpun1.jpg
    fitpun1.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 977
  • fitpun2.jpg
    fitpun2.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 920
  • fitpun3.jpg
    fitpun3.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 682
  • fitpun4.jpg
    fitpun4.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 763
  • Fit Punishment Sample.wmv
    6.4 MB · Views: 852
Great! The tickler is an expert, evil.. The lee is very attractive, her feet delicious. The combo is great, the soles are exposed as her ass and thigs..the ribcage..

Celeste is seriously ticklish! Love this position, she definitely would make an awesome asshole tickling clip ;)

Celeste is seriously ticklish! Love this position, she definitely would make an awesome asshole tickling clip ;)

Oh hell yeah, would love to see that happen. Celeste never disappoints and that would be fantastic (or fantASStic ;) :p )

Celeste is a smoking hot ticklee and I love the soles up position.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back