• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An evening of tickling f/f (first post)

J&B ATW

TMF Novice
Hey everyone. J here – the husband part of J&B! Our first time on here, we both found it and decided to try it out.

Even though I’m the one with the fetish - and it’s only girl on girl, B is a great wife and enjoys tickling girls, so she indulges me! We decided recently to really explore tickling together (why we joined this site), and that’s what leads me to this story.

I will ask B to read it, and add any details I forgot.

We invited a good friend over for dinner, who we actually suspected might be a tickler. B had caught her playfully doing a quick tickle on a passed out female friend’s foot – making her jump. Anyways, I made dinner and the girls were out on the back deck chatting and drinking draft beers. I had butterflies not knowing what – if anything – would happen.

I had dinner finished and joined them outside. Our friend had come straight from work, and had slipped out of her shoes and had these little thin socks on. As we talked, she swung her leg over and put on B’s thigh!

B got this big grin on her face, and slowly (we call it “undressing”) took her sock off. I mean it took her almost 10 seconds – she did it slow to tease me (and herself!). Then she leaned over, picked up our friend’s other leg, and took off her other sock!

Probably less than a minute later, B reaches over and tickles our friend’s sole. “Stop! I’m ticklish!” she said. As we all chatted, B randomly leaned over and tickled her feet, making her jump and laugh. This happened maybe 6 times before we went inside to eat.

More drinks. B is getting bolder, and now is randomly coming up behind her and tickling her ribs. Our friend is super cool about everything and is laughing. The girls move to the couch, and soon after B attacks. She jumps on top of our friend on the couch and starts tickling her ribs. They are both rolling around, laughing, and B says, “J! I need backup!!”

I come over, and hold our friends arms over her head, pinning her, and now B is really getting her ribs! All three of us are laughing so hard – in fact at one point our friend, through her laughter, told my wife that my wife was laughing even harder than she was!

A little later, our friend decided to stretch out on the couch. Bad move! B immediately got up, walked over and jumped on her legs and started tickling her bare feet. I jumped in to help pin her down. Our friend was screaming and laughing, which, of course made us laugh too! B tickled her feet for a couple minutes and then it was time to eat.

After dinner, we talked about a mutual friend - who we know is super ticklish – and we agreed that if all four of us ever get together, we would pin her down and tickle torture her! I would pin her arms up and the girls would take turns sitting on her hips and ankles to tickle her ribs and feet at the same time. B really likes the idea of having another girl join her in tickling.

Well, eventually our evening had to come to an end, but before our friend had to leave, B tackled her to the floor, and called for me to help. I held her arms up as B got her ribs. Not sure if it was the drinks, but our friend went hysterical with laughter, and tears were coming out of B’s eyes she was laughing so hard at this.

After a couple minutes, it was time to let her up and catch her breath, and then hugs and she had to leave.

It was a fun, crazy evening that we for sure are going to do again with other girls when the opportunity arises! Do I have the funniest and coolest wife ever?

Welcome to the TMF and congratulations on a wonderful first post! :D
Great story! :bouncybou

great storry! Please more of this stuff!
Any pics of her feet?

Hey everyone. J here – the husband part of J&B! Our first time on here, we both found it and decided to try it out.

Even though I’m the one with the fetish - and it’s only girl on girl, B is a great wife and enjoys tickling girls, so she indulges me! We decided recently to really explore tickling together (why we joined this site), and that’s what leads me to this story.

I will ask B to read it, and add any details I forgot.

We invited a good friend over for dinner, who we actually suspected might be a tickler. B had caught her playfully doing a quick tickle on a passed out female friend’s foot – making her jump. Anyways, I made dinner and the girls were out on the back deck chatting and drinking draft beers. I had butterflies not knowing what – if anything – would happen.

I had dinner finished and joined them outside. Our friend had come straight from work, and had slipped out of her shoes and had these little thin socks on. As we talked, she swung her leg over and put on B’s thigh!

B got this big grin on her face, and slowly (we call it “undressing”) took her sock off. I mean it took her almost 10 seconds – she did it slow to tease me (and herself!). Then she leaned over, picked up our friend’s other leg, and took off her other sock!

Probably less than a minute later, B reaches over and tickles our friend’s sole. “Stop! I’m ticklish!” she said. As we all chatted, B randomly leaned over and tickled her feet, making her jump and laugh. This happened maybe 6 times before we went inside to eat.

More drinks. B is getting bolder, and now is randomly coming up behind her and tickling her ribs. Our friend is super cool about everything and is laughing. The girls move to the couch, and soon after B attacks. She jumps on top of our friend on the couch and starts tickling her ribs. They are both rolling around, laughing, and B says, “J! I need backup!!”

I come over, and hold our friends arms over her head, pinning her, and now B is really getting her ribs! All three of us are laughing so hard – in fact at one point our friend, through her laughter, told my wife that my wife was laughing even harder than she was!

A little later, our friend decided to stretch out on the couch. Bad move! B immediately got up, walked over and jumped on her legs and started tickling her bare feet. I jumped in to help pin her down. Our friend was screaming and laughing, which, of course made us laugh too! B tickled her feet for a couple minutes and then it was time to eat.

After dinner, we talked about a mutual friend - who we know is super ticklish – and we agreed that if all four of us ever get together, we would pin her down and tickle torture her! I would pin her arms up and the girls would take turns sitting on her hips and ankles to tickle her ribs and feet at the same time. B really likes the idea of having another girl join her in tickling.

Well, eventually our evening had to come to an end, but before our friend had to leave, B tackled her to the floor, and called for me to help. I held her arms up as B got her ribs. Not sure if it was the drinks, but our friend went hysterical with laughter, and tears were coming out of B’s eyes she was laughing so hard at this.

After a couple minutes, it was time to let her up and catch her breath, and then hugs and she had to leave.

It was a fun, crazy evening that we for sure are going to do again with other girls when the opportunity arises! Do I have the funniest and coolest wife ever?

Firstly congrats on your first post......excellent story, well written. Secondly, you do indeed have the funniest and coolest wife.....would love to hear more from you both. Any tickle tale about tickling your wife.??

Welcome you two.

Amazing first post. Can't wait to read more. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for all the kind words! Don't know how I forgot this (beer maybe?) but at one point during the wrestling, the girls were on the couch with their bare feet on each other's chest. B was attacking our friends soles with her nails, and her friend was laughing and white-knuckling the couch, despite B's sole being right in front of her.

I kindly pointed out that B's bare sole was right in front of her, and our friend tried tickling for a sec, but has no nails. So she grabbed B's foot and bit the ball of her foot!

B can usually do "mind over matter" and not be ticklish, but after 2 seconds of nibbling she screamed! It was hilarious! She said later that it tickled because she wasn't expecting it!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back