• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Secret 'ler tricks

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
I don't know how to gracefully put this so.....let me just jump right into it. Once I was tickling a tied up girl with another woman. (no background on this story, it doesn't matter, lol) Anyways, this woman turned to me and said, "This is how I do it". and she crossed her wrists over each other ("high-hat" style, for you drummers out there!)....and sunk her nails into the 'lee's middle and started spidering away, causing a total shock and deeper reaction (ie: hysterical begging laughter) than we had previously been getting, it was WAY hot. And so after that, I incorporated this little trick! They aren't expecting it, and it's probably a new, weird sensation.

Smeg recently answered using metal fingerpicks that some guitarists use is a great tool. Never thought of that! Thanks, Smeg, for the tip!

I love this technique that's been getting traction in videos the last couple of years.....where the 'ler has got a hold on her foot in "foot-rub" position....with the two thumbs kneading up and down the center....but instead of rubbing, the thumbs are arched and crooked, so that the thumbnails are grazing and tickling up and down the center line, in alternating motions. Super hot.

Any secret "tricks" you invented, happened upon or favor?

Last edited:
The spot I love to tickle is the top of the foot, right above the toes. It is a spot that is usually neglected and for some people it is very sensitive. I have had actual tears shed working that spot, as my victim begged for mercy.

LOL @ "high hat style." Here's a style done to me before:

Let me call it The Faux Spot Style: The 'lee is tied spread eagle. The 'ler would aim at a specific spot (say, armpit), taunting/trickling the lee as if there will be a very wild attack to happen right on that spot. After about 3 false attempts, doubled by strong teasing threats, the 'ler shifts and attacks another spot (say, side ribs) instead.

Expect a very surprised reaction.

yeah. i agree - that's a pretty good trick - making it look like you're going to tickle one spot and then you tickle a different one. i like to seek out spots that no one else usually thinks of. i also like to let only one arm free and leave the other 3 limbs restrained. keep tickling the vict--err---lee, taunting them about the fact that they have to get themselves free now. "come on. you can do it!" all the whilst....still tickling them, watching them struggle with trying to stop the tickles AND get themselves undone at the same time. Hehehee

Yea, it's called "small circles". You tell the lee "hey look, small circles" and make your fingers follow, and before they know it they get nervous and start laughing.

One word.....Ok, three words......post orgasm tickling. After that, any technique used is going to be a sure fire winner! :)

Smeg recently answered using metal fingerpicks that some guitarists use is a great tool. Never thought of that! Thanks, Smeg, for the tip!

Haha you're welcome! I've never actually used them, but I've seen pictures of them being used for tickling and heard that they can be devastating.

Another neglected spot is the back. You could try that thing where you stroke a single finger down the person's spine.

Also, random pokes in different areas are just brutal.

When it comes to tickling I am a basic person but intestesting trick I sometimes use is a little trick I call. The deadly four. basicly the lee Is tied to the floor and spread out you put your feet in the lee"s armpits and with your hands you tickle the feet

One word.....Ok, three words......post orgasm tickling. After that, any technique used is going to be a sure fire winner! :)

post orgasm tickling is torture! If my lady tickles my feet after I come I would get mad...but as a fantasy..its Fantastic

post orgasm tickling is torture! If my lady tickles my feet after I come I would get mad...but as a fantasy..its Fantastic
Definitely torture to me (and therefore fun)! It can also render a not-very-ticklish person quite sensitive for at least a short time.

Good theme – quite practical, interesting to read, useful to learn and try!
My few tips of proven ability:

Make her talk
Sometimes it cannot be clear if she is so great at holding back her reactions, or just doesn’t feel anything at all. To find it out, there is an effective trick to apply: distract her attention innocently with a casual talk – let her tell you about a movie she’s seen, her plans for the weekend and so on, meanwhile keep massaging and examining stealthy all over her body. If her voice doesn’t waver a bit, the spot you are working on is truly not sensitive, but if her narration stumbles with your certain finger touches, you are on the right way. This technique can not only help you to breach your ‘lee unwanted resistance, but gradually grow her sensitivity as well.

A sudden paralysis
It’s always good to be unpredictable with your attacks, but what if she watches all your movements and somehow closes up involuntarily? Well, just intrigue her that you always have an ace up your sleeve, but it’s such a secret that can be only whispered in her ear. And while she is confidingly relaxed ready to hear your confession, just move low down, with your tongue digging right into her neck. If you are lucky, it’s enough to send her into a sudden tickling paralysis she wasn’t prepare for, leaving her totally defenseless to proceed with all your tickling attacks now. It looks like a “vampire bite” into her neck with the tip of your tongue, just beware – she can turn into a ‘ler, as they say it can be contagious.

Then she cannot laugh aloud
You can add some zest to the tickling experience if there is possibility that someone nearby can hear her laughing. This trick is working well when your ‘lee is a shy one, and would rather die than utter a sound on public. It can be an open window with your neighbors chatting outside, or a door left ajar and so on – just let her know here is an audience ready to hear her performance (in reality there is not). Then even few slight touches are enough to drive her nuts, and one minute of silent giggle-suppressing efforts exhaust her more than a half an hour of laughing. It’s basically not suitable for your first date, since it requires good knowledge of her body reactions and limits to actually balance on the very edge.

I wonder if ‘lees have their secret tricks?

Long (not pointy) nails, intimidating talking, and being merciless. Oh, and fierce tickling after a hard orgasm. Yep.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back