• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The most tempting tickle apparel

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
Ok, so I talked about 'ler apparel....what about the 'lees? Are there "go-to" articles of clothing you put on to get you more tickled?

And to the ticklers, are there certain articles of clothing that a 'lee may wear that you can't resist?

Cropped tops KILL me. I mean, I practically go cross-eyed. Aren't they afraid someone's going to tickle them? I mean even a vanilla must be tempted!!! Super tight jeans makes me also want to do the old "let me see if I can get my hands in her pockets", that's always a barrel of laughs.....for HER. lol.

I can think of a ton but....I just want to make the topic....tamp down some of these wack threads, sorry...bear with me and all of these poorly-written threads I'm starting! You get the idea, I'm sure!

Last edited:
You know, I've been kind of thinking about this actually, and I have to say that there are certain types of footwear that, for whatever reason, make me reeeeeally want to get at the feet inside them!

Sure, sandals and flip flops are among them, since you can actually see the feet themselves, but other, more concealing shoe-types get me going, too: canvas sneakers, for instance, especially when worn with no-show socks, so you can see the ankle bone, flats, and certain kinds of boots all attract me in a weird sort of way. They're like Christmas presents with really pretty wrapping paper, just begging to be torn off to reveal the ticklish treats inside... XD

I can't explain it, but a barefoot woman in capri pants is more sexy than in shorts somehow for me.

You know, I've been kind of thinking about this actually, and I have to say that there are certain types of footwear that, for whatever reason, make me reeeeeally want to get at the feet inside them!

Sure, sandals and flip flops are among them, since you can actually see the feet themselves, but other, more concealing shoe-types get me going, too: canvas sneakers, for instance, especially when worn with no-show socks, so you can see the ankle bone, flats, and certain kinds of boots all attract me in a weird sort of way. They're like Christmas presents with really pretty wrapping paper, just begging to be torn off to reveal the ticklish treats inside... XD

I think that's why I don't like to see totally naked 'lees. I want to unwrap my presents myself! :p

To combine a few...Nylons always get my motor running....but nylons beneath Capri Pants or Yoga/Stretch pants...yeah, that works.

For me things that make me want to tickle women.. because I'm a ler, would be shirts that reveal the belly, or short skirts... and short dresses...

I have a weird one, but I've always kinda liked tickling people in longer dresses. Like the wedding/formal style stuff. It's odd, because you'd think something that big and bulky would make you LESS fun to tickle, not more, so I can't really explain it. But eh, it's there.

I have a weird one, but I've always kinda liked tickling people in longer dresses. Like the wedding/formal style stuff. It's odd, because you'd think something that big and bulky would make you LESS fun to tickle, not more, so I can't really explain it. But eh, it's there.

Hello,

I posted a clip recently where brides are tickled while wearing wedding dresses. It's all upper body, and more artistic. Some f/m toward the end.

Thanks,

K

Hello, any shoes wherein the arch of the foot is exposed. Flats too because it is inevitable that they will dangle and play in their shoes at some point. Garments that expose the back, belly area are fun too.

Thanks,

K

I'm with you here, Arachnid. Canvas sneakers get me every time. And in the winter (which is about two weeks here in Georgia), I do enjoy imagining what I'd find inside a nice pair of boots.

I would also say nylons (tan/nude color) for my lee. I love it when a woman is wearing slacks, jeans, or even a nice dress and wearing that color of nylons. And a small heel (not a high stileto type) or even flats. Removing the shoe is just like Christmas to get to the nylon soles underneath.

Ok, so I talked about 'ler apparel....what about the 'lees? Are there "go-to" articles of clothing you put on to get you more tickled?

And to the ticklers, are there certain articles of clothing that a 'lee may wear that you can't resist?

Cropped tops KILL me. I mean, I practically go cross-eyed. Aren't they afraid someone's going to tickle them? I mean even a vanilla must be tempted!!! Super tight jeans makes me also want to do the old "let me see if I can get my hands in her pockets", that's always a barrel of laughs.....for HER. lol.

I can think of a ton but....I just want to make the topic....tamp down some of these wack threads, sorry...bear with me and all of these poorly-written threads I'm starting! You get the idea, I'm sure!

I could care less about chainsaws but I love this movie. :)

texas-chainsaw-jessica-biel.jpg

Jeans and bare feet. Any shirt that exposes the sides or belly. Holes in jeans near the knee of thigh.

Amen.

~ toyou

Silk panties and pjama top mostly but not completely unbuttoned
Pretty much number one weakness

Jeans and bare feet. Any shirt that exposes the sides or belly. Holes in jeans near the knee of thigh.

Amen.

~ toyou

This. I'll tickle a woman anywhere she is ticklish, but the real fire isn't there until I see her bare belly, or sides.

For me, I would have to say low riding bottoms with a shirt that just barely reaches the top of them such that any movement will cause the shirt to ride up and show some skin. It makes it so that no matter how they squirm, they're just showing me more places that I can tickle them freely. It gets me every time.

Any and everything. Well from my experience. Especially dresses, tank tops, shorts and did I say dresses? Lol. I've bend tickled in just about everything. Always a fan of fingers to skin contact, but being tickled through jeans, sweaters, socks and nylons has always been great too.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back