• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Examine The Nurse F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Christina has been studying all week for her nursing finals and today is the day they go over restraints. Her exam proctor, Ms. Foxx just finished showing Christina how to safely apply cuffs without endangering the patient. Now that Christina is bound, the lesson deviates as Ms. Foxx begins removing Christina's heels. She tells her student that the first portion of her final exam will be a skills based review of the nervous system. She tells Christina to close her eyes and determine what is touching her foot. Eager to pass so she can get ready for the next day of her exam, the unsuspecting student doesn't think twice about this request even though it did not appear anywhere in her syllabus. The first thing she feels grazing across her foot kind of tickles. She quickly deduces that it was Ms. Foxx's fingernail. The next sensation to graze her wrinkly sole is much warmer and wetter. Could it be a tongue? Christina is starting to think her professor has a less than studious fixation on her bare feet! She threatens to report her to the dean if she does not grant her an A on her final exam but this only prompts Ms. Foxx to tickle the poor nurse's feet as she laughs and begs for mercy. Unable to tolerate this stern punishment for her insubordination, Christina promises to not give her professor any more trouble. She will let her do anything to her feet so long as it doesn't involve tickling! They retreat to a couch in the lounge so Ms. Foxx can continue to worship Christina's beautiful wrinkles with the warmth of her tongue.

TA WORSHIP

Attachments

• examine1.jpg
    examine1.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 1,206
  • examine2.jpg
    examine2.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 807
  • examine3.jpg
    examine3.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 900
  • examinenurse1.jpg
    examinenurse1.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 484
  • tawexaminethenurs.wmv
    3.6 MB · Views: 751
Great job, Im loving these christina carter vids, I hope you continue using her :)

I thought this was supposed to be a tickling forum not toe sucking, stick to the topic. Give me a break!!!

OH MY GOD!!! Fantastic toe sucking and lickling...Ms Fox is superb as always!!! Nice reaction from Ms Carter!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back