• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Freshmen College Experience (M/F, brief language and sexual content)

noahbailey

TMF Regular
My Freshmen year of college was a great experience. I finally had the freedom to do what I wanted. I moved out of my parent's house, I met new people, I had a great time. The most memorable thing about my college experience though has to be the girls. My campus had some of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. It was a melting pot of diversity. There were gorgeous girls of every race going there. I made quick friends with a little blonde we'll call Caina. Caina was a very pretty girl. Bright blonde hair, blue eyes, slightly pale skin. If my memory serves me correctly she stood around 5'5', no more than 105 pounds, and size five feet that she took good care of. Her toenails were often painted a glittery black, contrasting her overall pale skin in a very cute way. I met Caina in a course that all freshmen were required to take known as "First Year Experience". It was a very boring class, but she made it interesting. I sat next to her on the first day of classes and we immediately hit off. We began seeing each other outside of class. We went on many dates but we never went official boyfriend/girlfriend for some reason, basically just friends with benefits more or less. We did mess around in the bedroom a lot. I had my own apartment, so having women over was fine whenever I wanted it to happen. We knew how to please each other. We experimented with* different stuff like normal college kids. We did the usual stuff like 69 and what not, and we even had bondage sessions later on. This story takes place during one of those sessions. I knew Caina was hyper ticklish soon after I met her. You could wiggle fingers* at her and she'd hold her sides and back away laughing. She knew that I had a foot fetish as well, she often teased me with her feet when we'd be hanging out in my living room, only for me to snatch one of her feet and tickle it before I would massage it for her. I could only think she suspected that I had a tickle fetish as well, seeing as how I tickled her when we were alone together. She never fought back or talked about disliking it, so* continued to tickle her a lot. One day in class she gave me a note that said she was super horny and feeling extra adventurous that day. She wanted to know if she could come over and let me play with her. I couldn't turn down this offer, so I shook my head "yeah" at her and she crumbled up the paper and threw it away. After my last class of the day I quickly went to my apartment and spruced the place up before she got there. About an hour after that my doorbell rang, it was Caina. When I opened my door to greet her, I noticed she had her backpack with her. I deemed it odd, but brushed it off. After I let her inside she threw her bag on the table and began digging through it. She told me she went to the Lion's Den (a sex toy shop around the area) and she picked something up she wanted to try. She pulled four Velcro handcuffs (the kind you place on your sheets or something and they stick to it until you want to take them off) out of her bag. I was shocked. I had only dealt with one other girl who enjoyed bondage, and that was back in high school (another story I've written about before).
"What do you want to do with those?" I asked her suspiciously.
"I want you to stick these to your bed and have some fun with me until you get hard enough to fuck me good. I've been horny all day." Is what she told me word for word.
I swear I could've felt my jaw hit the floor I was in such shock. Here in my living room stood a gorgeous girl who wanted me to handcuff her to my bed and toy with her until I was ready to have sex with her. She told me to go stick those to the corners of my bed, she'd be ready shortly. I went to my bedroom and she went to my bathroom. At the time I had no clue how to use these things. It took me a minute to figure out how to attach them to my sheets. I finally got them put on when she walked into my room, completely naked.
"Don't worry. The clerk showed me how to take them off. When we're done I'll get them off for you."
"I guess it's ready then, Cain."
She walked over to my bed and promptly laid herself in position. I attached the cuffs to each of her limbs and took my shirt and shoes off. All I had left were my shorts and socks. I climbed on top of her, not sure what she was expecting. She tested her restraints, just to make sure they were secured correctly.
"These things do their job very well." She told me.
"Seems like it." I replied to her.
"You going to do something or just sit there staring at my body?" She playfully snapped at me.
"What exactly do you want me to do?" I said laughing at her.
"Whatever is going to get you hard enough to give me a good orgasm." Caina replied to me.
"All right then." I said.
I began kissing her neck soft and slow, causing her to shiver as much as she could. I moved my way down to her breasts and began sucking on her nipples. They were hard as diamond and extremely erect. She was loving this. I started rubbing up and down her sides as well. She started giggling very softly.
"That tickles a little." She said through her pleasure filled moans and slight giggles.
I stopped everything and sat straight up, looking her in the eyes. "What? This?" I said mimicking my hand actions from before on her.
She giggled softly, enjoying it. "Yes, that." She said. This made me harder than playing with her nipples. She must've felt my erection on her stomach, because she called me out on it.
"Now you're getting a boner." She teased me. "It's odd that it showed up while you're tickling me instead of when you were playing with my breasts."
My heart stopped. I quit tickling her.
"Well, there's a fetish I've been hiding from you, Caina."
"You mean other than your foot fetish?" She said.
"Yeah. I kind of also like to tickle as well. That gets me hard too."
"That explains why you tickle me a lot then." She said giggling. "That's kind of cute though".
"Oh. Is it?" I said wiggling my fingers on her bare stomach.
"Yehehes" She giggled out.
I stopped tickling her for a moment.
"I think I kind of like it too.* It's playful." She told me smiling. "You can tickle me I guess, just be gentle. You know I'm super ticklish and I scream sometimes. You wouldn't want your neighbors to think anything bad was happening over here and call the building advisor" She said laughing.
"No. That would be bad. I guess I can be gentle with you this time." I told her.
"Get started then, your Willie went back." She teased.
I laughed and began slowly dragging my fingers down her arms, towards her underarms. Causing her to squirm and bite her lip. I stayed true to my word and didn't excessively tickle her. I stayed at a semi slow, methodical pace. I worked her armpits like this for a few minutes before deciding to move on. I began to spider my way up and down her sides, causing her to laugh slightly. She was obviously enjoying this just as much as I was. Her nipples were erect and my penis was beginning to be as well. I dragged my fingers across her stomach and stuck a finger inside her navel as well. This surprised her. She didn't know she was ticklish inside her belly button. I continued to work at this slow pace, ever so slowly working my way down her body. I glided my hands down her legs, making sure to touch her vagina. She arched her back and moaned "Oh please don't tease me."
Her legs weren't very ticklish to the soft finger touches, but I took an oath to be gentle with my tickles. I was already completely hard. I could've taken her right then and there, but I wanted to play with her beautiful, milky colored feet. I turned around on her and faced her feet.
"Oh no." She giggled.
She and I both knew her feet were her most ticklish place on her body.
I gently tickled the tops of her feet and she giggled, trying to escape my fingers. I decided to grab her toes and hold her foot still while I gently tortured it. I pulled her toes back and gently stroked the sole of her foot. This generated more giggles out of her, but not enough to make her laugh hysterically or squeal. I was ready to blast so I hopped off the bed and removed the remainder of my clothes.
"I'm ready".
I told her as I got back on top of her.
"About time" she said anxiously.
I did not hesitate or even remove her from her restraints. I went to town on her as soon as I got back on the bed.
We had the best sex we've ever had for people who aren't even dating or married. After I was finished I rolled over beside her.
"How was that, Mrs. Kinky?" I asked her almost out of breath.
"Amazing. The best I've ever had. The fact that I couldn't move made it much more exhilarating. 10/10 would definitely do it again. Though maybe next time, YOU could be the one handcuffed." She said* flirtatiously.
"Maybe." I chuckled back.
*I got up and let her loose, and she lied there for a minute. Catching her breath before she went back to the bathroom and got dressed. I dressed myself back up as she removed the restraints from my bed.
"I'm hiding these here." She told me as she threw them under my mattress.
"Okay then." I laughed and let it happen. She gathered up her things and I walked her to her dorm room. Where I was rewarded with a kiss and a hug before I left. All throughout college I knew I could count on her when I needed someone to fulfill my desires with. We hooked up like that often enough when we weren't seeing anyone else. We never became boyfriend/girlfriend sadly, but we did hook up a lot. Sadly I don't see her much anymore because we went our separate ways after college. She became an accountant, and I went on to coach high school basketball before I was hired as the school's Athletic Trainer. We're friends on Facebook and message each other from time to time, but other than that we don't communicate much outside of occasionally bumping into each other. She is still one of my favorite partners though.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. Thank you for your time!

Amazing tale. Thanks for sharing such a fun sounding experience.

Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
"I want you to stick these to your bed and have some fun with me until you get hard enough to fuck me good. I've been horny all day." Is what she told me word for word
I truly wish some woman had said that to me when I was 18 years old. :D

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back