• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

President Don Turtelli (M/f)

CapturedDoll

Verified
President Don Turtelli

CNN BREAKING NEWS

"This is CNN's Gayle Marx reporting to you LIVE from The White House. It was just 1 week ago Mob Boss "Don Turtelli" made a last minute dive for the Presidency. Up until the night before the election... the nation had been divided down the middle between Clinton and Trump. That is... until The Don announced his candidacy for President at 5pm the evening preceding the election. We still do not know WHY Americans chose to change their votes at the final hour... but one thing is clear... Don Turtelli has done a complete sweep of voters into his favor. This is unprecedented in American History!!"

"And now that he has been sworn in... and all of the festivities have taken place... "The Don" has been making himself quite at home in The White House. Limos and Vans have endlessly been coming and going all week long. Even the FBI has undergone a near complete overhaul."

"But there are 2 issues on everyone's mind. More so than the National Debt or Environmental Issues. 1: What does The Don have in store for America? And 2: Will he get married during his Presidency? Both of these questions have been raised all over the Internet including the hashtags #DonSays?and #DonJuan? Twitter has crashed twice since Don Turtelli has become our Nations President."

"President Turtelli will today be making his first Presidential address to the nation. We understand "The Don" is finally ready... we now take you LIVE to the Oval Office."

The Don is sitting at a huge desk. A cell phone, Quill and Ink, and paper are the only things laying on top of his desk. He clears his throat and begins...

"Ha ha HAAA... Well, well, well... pretty good for just some kid from Brooklyn don't cha think? I TOLD you those otha 2 losers didn't stand a chance against ME! Ha HA HAAA... I gotta tell ya... I've been waiting a LONG TIME to be in control of this country... and NOW that I AM... things are going to change around here..."

"That loser fanatic Trump was right about one thing and one thing ONLY....This country is losing MONEY! LOTS of it... But ain't nobody getting kicked out... and I ain't going door to door to the other countries begging for a handout!! And that Bernie Birdbrain was right about sumtin too... the 1% has ALL the cash..."

The Don smiles into the camera as he tilts his bowl hat to the side. His black suit and red shirt make him look like the devil... He gives his moustache a twirl and continues.

"So... my Silver Spooning Americans.... Here's what I'm gonna do... Anyone who is classified in the top 1%... is going to pay a 50% tax. And if you don't... the "TBI"will be coming to each and every one of your doorsteps very, very soon... And I have instructed them on how to get my.. I mean this great nation's money. Let me show you how..."

He sneers at the camera and points to something off camera. The cameraman stands up and follows Don's direction... focusing downwards onto a beautiful and striking, dark haired women whom is tied up!! Sitting on a chair, coiled in rope from her shoulders to her hips... only one leg is up and sitting on a footstool... right next to Don's desk.

"Ladies and Gentlemen... no introductions are really necessary here... BUT... please meet Kim Kardashian..." His evil smile broadens tightly. He touches his Bowl hat and tips it towards her. Kim is gagged with a pink ball gag. Her black teddy bear lingerie and pink heels suggest she must have been interrupted from yet another selfie session. Her lone foot lay across a silver pillow, tied over the ankle.

"She's quite a doll ain't she? Unfortunately she and her family have been a GREEDY, BIG MOUTHED, BUNCH OF PESTS that keep takin money out of OUR POCKETS! But see... our national debt would have been paid off by now if these people paid their fair share... Isn't that RIGHT doll face"?

President Don takes his finger and traces a line slowly up and down the top of her foot. Kim visibly winces and moves her pink heeled foot to the side and away from President Turtelli's tickling touch . A cut screen shows a News Reporter standing in front of the cameras , speechless... with her mouth dropped open. The cameras cut back quickly to The Don taking off Kim's pink heel with a *pop*. "Gawd... your tootsies must hurt in those things sweetheart... but don't worry "The Don" will make it alllll better...Hahahaaa...."

From the inside of his breast pocket... President Don reaches inside and retrieves a long, white feather. He shows it proudly to the camera... stroking the tendrils in an upwards thrust. Kim squints at the feather unsure of what is about to take place. He looks back at Kim and slowly lowers the feather to her naked and smooth, tanned, bare foot. He looks into her eyes smiling deeply. "Consider THIS the penalty of the money you owe this country. And for endlessly wasting our time..." Her eyes widen as the feather is slowly lowered onto her arch.

He ceremonially flicks the tip of the stiff feather up and at her long arch. Kim blinks and begins to visibly struggle under her bondage. She fastens her eyes shut. Her struggling becomes even more pronounced as she begins to whimper. She shakes her head just as the first of a few giggles begin to reach up and into her throat. Causing her eyes to reopen and blink furiously.

"That's right sweetheart... let it out... Let President Don hear how pretty you can laugh. Let us all hear you... SUFFER".

Kim shrieked then at Don's words. But soon the shriek turned into rising, frantic, muffled laughter. Her wild eyes, and flexing, wiggling toes begged the audience for help. The Don turned back back to the cameras as his feather continued tickling her bare foot... escalating in wild frequency...

*The Kardashaclunks have 4 hours to get me 2 million dollars. That should suffice enough for the countless hours and hours and HOURS we've all been forced to watch you punks. The Instagarbage ...the tweets, the reality shows. And NOW KANYE TOO??? UHHHH ENOUGH ALREADY!!"

The Don wildly tickles at Kim's toes causing her to jump an inch off her seat and scream hysterically. Suddenly the phone rings. "Excuse me Kim..." President Turtelli smiles and reaches over taking what appears to be his personal cell phone. "Yeah?."

He nodded and smiled. Putting the phone back down. "Well... see how easy that was? I'll let you go when the money arrives sweetheart. Until then... we're gonna have some fun you and I... Mrs. West. And btw your hubbie owes me 2 million also. I love that Swift girl. He's a knucklehead if I ever saw one." "The Don" started sawing his white feather in between her toes forcing her to scream helplessly.

"And as for the rest of you... I'll be making plenty of updates to let everyone know what's expected of you... hahaaaaa... But for now... the poor and middle classes have NOTHING to worry about. You guys no longer owe this country SQUAT. Except for one thing... I want videos of tickle torture. THAT is your tax. You work for ME NOW! You give me videos... I sell them... effectively taking over your tv broadcasts. By you paying for television... we pay off the debt. Every man and woman between the ages of 18-65 is now required BY LAW to turn in a video of themselves being tickled on the soles of their feet. And under the arms... their stomachs... anything to put money in my I mean this Nations pocket where it belongs. I think that's a fair trade don't you?" A grin flourished across his lips. "In the coming days I have put together a new task force. The "TBI". The TBI stands for Tickling Bureau Of Interrogation. I will have a complete list of what is expected from all of you in the coming days... And there will be a cable tv and Internet BLACK OUT until we get "Turtelli TV and TurtelliNet up and running." Stay tuned... HAHAHA... Now... GET THAT CAMERA OUT OF MY FACE!!" President Don pushed the camera away roughly.

The camera shook and stayed turned away focusing on the floor. "Now Kim... where were we..." Those were the last words heard from President Don as the camera was shut off.

The screen was jarbled for a moment until CNN's reporter was cut back to. Her mouth agape... she dropped her microphone. Gayle covered her mouth in shock, walking directly off camera. This camera was shut off too.

The CNN newsroom was filled with the lead Anchors sitting at the main desk with their mouths open. A voice of "CUT TO COMMERCIAL" was heard before "Bounty Paper Towels" flashed onto the screen. But the commercial only made it halfway before this image was displayed onto every single channel...

Part 2: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?279314-President-Don-Turtelli-Part-2-quot-OBEY-quot

Last edited:
Whoa! Great stuff! I'd vote for the Don in a heartbeat over what we've got to choose from. I'm not in the 1%, so I doubt he'd be after me, anyway. Though I guess I'd have no choice but to give over all my money if he or the TBI caught me. :eek: Fun, fun story! You're a treasure as always.

Thank you dude!!! :) *warm hugs*

(Well remember though he still wants us all of us to make videos for him to sell. Those of us not in the 1%. What a Tyrant!!! =O What are we going to do!?!?)

You're most welcome!

We must get to work! Though it might not be a big deal; I mean, what's the worst that could happen if we refuse to make videos for him? ;)

You're most welcome!

We must get to work! Though it might not be a big deal; I mean, what's the worst that could happen if we refuse to make videos for him? ;)

True... he's looking out for us after all! I should take back my Tyrant comment... I bet he'll be a great President! ;)

Great stuff Doll. I can think of plenty of celebs who need to "pay the penalty" hahaha

Any type of celeb your looking for? Ie ones who talk to much or act too much like snobs? Etc etc

A lot of FUN! I think you're writing is tight and I've listened and enjoyed some of your audio work. Keep this up darling. X

Awesome story CapturedDoll. Now we only need a reporter called April (perhaps Megan Fox trying to find clues to frame him while using the alias of her role in tmnt) and a Vernon dude to take the penalty with her. Keep up the good work :)

Thank you gr!! Oh I'm working on getting them both in there... ;)

Btw... does anyone know if Vernon had a last name? I can't find even a full character bio on him. I thought sure that he did.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back