• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UNEXPECTED TICKLE TORTURE - BIKINI MODEL TRICKED & BROKEN

BondageObsessed

TMF Poster
Cameron is a 24-year-old bikini model who has been seen in commercials, magazines & calendars around the country. She was hired to do a bikini shoot for a regional print ad. During the entire shoot I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to tickle torture her feet!

She was booked for three hours and we finished the shoot with a good 45 minutes left so I decided to put a plan into action. I told her I needed to get some more unusual "artsy" type shots to mix it up a little bit. With that I had her sit in a chair with her high heeled covered feet propped up and proceeded to tie her feet to a stool. Cameron talks throughout about how it's "odd" but goes with the flow.

After removing her heels, I tickle her feet with a feather and get an AMAZING reaction. Her feet are feather ticklish! It turns out Cameron is the most ticklish model I've ever worked with! Everything works on her and gets an amazing reaction, even better Cameron hates it! She asks for me to stop many, many times and can't stand her feet being touched. I use feathers, fingers, oil up her soles, hairbrush & use my electric tickling tool! You can see the agony on her face as the tickling turns to torture! Cameron breaks from the tickling and was not happy after I was done with her! This is a model who hated being tickle tortured!

Clip available in full & divided into parts: http://clips4sale.com/101913

<embed width="452" height="361" quality="high" wmode="transparent" name="main" id="main" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" src="http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/player.swf?f=http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/config_embed.php?vkey=4282" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" />

Direct Preview Download: https://www.sendspace.com/file/82cmaq

Very nice, thank you for sharing that. Cameron is hot and not going to lie, has a nice rack. You weren't kidding also, her feet look like they are insanely ticklish. I'm not for certain, but was she saying "Oh shit" as her soles were being tickled? If so, that's just another bonus because that's one of my favorite things for a female to say as her feet are being tickled and she's helpless to move them.

You mentioned she wasn't happy after you were done with her; was she genuinely mad or was it more of a playful "I can't believe you did that" sort of thing?

Very nice, thank you for sharing that. Cameron is hot and not going to lie, has a nice rack. You weren't kidding also, her feet look like they are insanely ticklish. I'm not for certain, but was she saying "Oh shit" as her soles were being tickled? If so, that's just another bonus because that's one of my favorite things for a female to say as her feet are being tickled and she's helpless to move them.

You mentioned she wasn't happy after you were done with her; was she genuinely mad or was it more of a playful "I can't believe you did that" sort of thing?

Yes, she says "oh, shit" a few times actually during the tickling. Towards the end she gets upset but not to where she was going to tear my head off or press charges..haha, It was more of when someone's been tickled for a long time and just had enough! She was relived and exhausted when it was over.

She is hot. Pity we won't get to see her stretched out as I'd love to see her upperbody tickled, her reactions are awesome.

Cameron is a gorgeous woman and an outstanding ticklee!!!
I love her slender feet and long toes, I bet they taste yummy!
She really seem to like the feather pulled between the long toes!
And what an amazing laugh and reaction to the foot tickling! Like music!

Awesome clip, thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back