• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMF Diet & Exercise Club Thread

I am too cool to be fat when I see fat I lift up my shades and give It "the stare" and scare it away

Lol! Never been on a diet in my life, haven't had much time to sit down and even when I do I'm full of nervous energy and can't stay sitting very long.

My 2 cents: there isn't really a secret for it. Just don't over eat or do unnecessary eating. Then, don't sit around for a long time, like what Bator said.

I've actually been substituting watermelon for sweets all summer, good tip, CD! Seltzer too, with a little fruit juice and voila, you've got a healthier soda.

The last post I want to make is your use of the Internet. (No not the Gentlemen posting in this thread. ;) ) Specifically Youtube.

What did you dream about becoming when you were a kid?

What do you dream about NOW that you USE to DO as a kid? Start thinking about that...

There are about 1,000 or more different forms of exercise. But first... you need to find a basic, beginner video. I have found mine. Heres a clip. Its Richard Simmons. And before you laugh... best hold off on any preconceived notions you have. 5 years later I'm STILL using this video when I warm up sometimes. This video kicked my butt. And he uses so many of the old school exercises I am use to...

Now... I've watched ALL of his other videos. (Got em from Thrift stores... then turned around and gave them back. I love Richard I truly do... but I find all of his other videos are just too fast and jerky for a beginner.) Thats my opinion. But THIS video... is PERFECT for a beginner. And its the only video that I will recommend to you for purchase.

Too intense or just not for you? No problem. Type in "Beginner Workout". And you will be doing a lot of sorting of videos. Believe me. But Heres a good one especially for those who might be coming off of an injury.

Basically I want you to search and watch videos until you find something you are comfortable with. And watch the video 2-3 times so you know what is expected of you. You don't have to be surprised. Take the guess work out of the equation.

Do you like to jog? Well thats fine but that can be rough on the knees. Heres a different option. And one that actually burns MORE calories! :)

You are probably thinking to yourself. "Oh thats embarrassing I'm not doing that!" Ok fine. Do it in your living room or backyard. This is something that you can do wherever you want. When I did it... yes I felt like a goofball at first... but after I was done I realized what a good time I had just had. There's something pretty special and freeing about dancing outside and freestyling to the music you love. At least try it... please. :)

If you want dancing that is more structured.... or to include in your workouts ...Here's what I enjoy via Youtube... no controllers necessary. When my PS3 died in the humidity. I thought I would never see my "Michael Jackson's The Experience" again till I got another PS3. I was happily wrong. Nearly ALL of the You Can Dance videos have been uploaded.

Its FUN!!!! :)

Now... as you progress you will want to engage in strength and more intense levels of cardio and strength training. I use Jillian Michaels. Ive never watched the show she was on so I had no idea who she was. But this woman will get you into shape... she ain't playin'. And you will see results with her. I'll be starting on this again today. She's terrific.

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5T3TVVAXXtfGXSXC-yvDKBEpsWB0XgCz

For the Advanced:

Various and MANY careers involve getting ready just to GET the job. Military, Firefighting, Lifeguard, Ballet Dancer, Bruce Lee Impersonator, Rock & Roll Air Guitar Champion...

So on Youtube... *looks up* I'll use the Military as my example. "How do the Navy keep in shape?"

Well I just looked it up. And here you go. Watch the first ten minutes at least please.

Now you might just get here someday. You really should be searching for inspiration... Hero's. People that put their lives on the line are huge inspirations to me. The real life Hulk Hogans. People that motivate you to become BETTER. Inside and out. And Focused... All you have to do is sit there and watch... and maybe attempt some of the moves. We all talk about "Honor the Military"... why don't you actually honor them and watch what they have to go through? Its intense. And yet... they aren't building calenders around these people for nothing...

Here's a short Firefighters daily routine:

Police tactics:

Exercise you can utilize and train just to protect yourself. Bad things happen in life. Take a self protection class. That a Martial Arts class. Explore ALL of your options via Youtube before you spend a DIME. Or avoid spending your dimes altogether! Just replace your sneakers at least every 6 months. And keep exploring. As there is a Marvel Universe... there is a Workout Universe... so go get em BROTHER!!

And thats it. :) Let me end this with my favorite motivational song. I did put a lot of thought and effort into these posts. And whether you agree with me or not...

Last edited:
I use Jillian Michaels. Ive never watched the show she was on so I had no idea who she was. But this woman will get you into shape... she ain't playin'. And you will see results with her. I'll be starting on this again today. She's terrific.

Okay. It's time to share a bit.

Currently, I am stuck with Jessica Mellet (3x a week - 45 minutes) for several months, doing it whenever I can, even at midnight if it is the only time to do it. Then I alter the next day with a 20-minute low workout cardio with an Aussie vid, or some dumbell lifting from Tom Venuto's book, 12-15 reps each side (using 5-pound dumbells only - because I am sissy :)), or I would skip a day doing no exercise. I also use to alternate with Fitness Blender exercise. Or simply do jumping jacks without definite count, then do hoolahoops. After doing this routine for several months, that's the time I tried Jillian Michaels, but I discontinued it. The circuit seems too fast, plus I had some minor left wrist injury by the time, can't manage that one side lifting using only one arm, might break my wrist further.

Therefore, I am stuck with Jessica Mellet and the alternates.

Last edited:
Okay. It's time to share a bit.

Currently, I was stuck with Jessica Millet (3x a week - 45 minutes) for several months, doing it whenever I can, even at midnight if it is the only time to do it. Then I alter it with a 20-minute low workout cardio with an Aussie vid, or some dumbell lifting from Tom Venuto's book, 12-15 reps each side (using 5-pound dumbells only - because I am sissy :)), or I would skip a day doing no exercise. I also use to alternate with Fitness Blender exercise. After doing this routine for several months, that's the time I tried Jillian Michaels, but I discontinued it. The circuit seems too fast plus I had some minor left wrist injury by the time, can't manage that one side lifting using only one arm, might break my wrist further.

Therefore, I am stuck with Jessica Millet and the alternates.

For me this particular set of videos is at a moderate pace. Thats the level working best for me. But please remember if you need to, to pause the video. Restart the section. You do only what you can do. And considering your wrist is messed up... keep exploring different videos. You are not stuck! :) Just keep exploring! :)

Here are a few videos to look at and consider once a cast comes off and the exercises you should be doing to strengthen your wrist.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5POz39-8738

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hBxpPrTvpBg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R37_inXpZ3g

And there are so many videos that focus solely on your core, legs, back, and upper arms. Heres one example.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yQwArUb1tW4

Also there is a man that is a Physical Therapist that really can show you the different mistakes people make just in exercise alone. I have to search for him though I can't remember his name off the top of my head.

Ok I am a nerd. I freely admit that. I had a treadmill at home.... last time I tired to use it I got thrown into a bunch of glass window panes. Oddly I did not get cut. So I maybe a nerd but I am a lucky nerd. LOL I realized nerds and gym equipment just dont mix and I started gardening instead. I found I was getting 10x the work out I ever would get on the dumb treadmill and I was enjoying myself as well. So now the treadmill is used to hold widdle baby trees and plants. Bottom line is it does not matter how you get active so long as your active. :D

Ok I am a nerd. I freely admit that. I had a treadmill at home.... last time I tired to use it I got thrown into a bunch of glass window panes. Oddly I did not get cut. So I maybe a nerd but I am a lucky nerd. LOL I realized nerds and gym equipment just dont mix and I started gardening instead. I found I was getting 10x the work out I ever would get on the dumb treadmill and I was enjoying myself as well. So now the treadmill is used to hold widdle baby trees and plants. Bottom line is it does not matter how you get active so long as your active. :D

Right!!! :)

You ARE lucky!!! woah!!!

That reminds me of the time I had a woman over that I was seeing. Well she deceided to try my stripper pole. But I hadn't installed it properly yet. (Still haven't its not a good one. Came from Spencers.) She took one big spin around...and her and the pole went flying into my bookcase...It looked like she had been sucked into a black hole into space considering I only had candles lit. lol!! I coulden't help but laugh... thankfully she wasn't hurt... omg...

Nerd of steel lol.

As for what I wanted when I was a kid.....14 years ago I thought I was going to start a touring metal band. No comment.

I guess I'm as physically able as I was when I was a kid now, if you discount that my knees hate me. I remember I was a lot more sporty (hand eye coordination stuff) tho.

I kinda work out with the mentality that I won't get sick as much, I'll have a better frame of mind, and maybe accomplish things I've been working on if I'm less heavy.

Last edited:
CapturedDoll: My left wrist didn't reach the point of needing a cast and it isn't so bad now. But anyway, thanks for the cool wrist exercise links. It would be helpful.

There's something else I need to bring up. Which you would think I basically had already here...but... I found out directly with a hard scare a few days ago. If you don't want to read the rest of this post that's cool. But... please... be WARY of your surroundings at ALL TIMES when you are exercising outside. Aka jogging or whatever you are doing in public. Women OR Men. And these rules apply even more so when you are wearing headphones. Lately as part of my daily exercise I have been just jogging. So I haven't worn my headphones. But when you have your headphones on... part of your senses are missing. So you NEED to be aware of your surroundings at ALL times.

I was jogging and ran by a construction site. And 2 workers saw me as they drove into the lot. As I passed they turned around and followed me. Now... I forgot about them for awhile... until I realized they were driving right along beside me. Then they sped up and turned right onto my path coming back towards me.

They acted like they were getting ready to do something. And... I didn't know quite what to do in that moment. I SHOULD have turned around and ran the other way. But... I was already EXHAUSTED from running. In my mind... I felt trapped... and I didn't want to anger them if it looked like I was running away... So like a dumb ass I chose to run past them... Now... they had smiles as big as the sun the closer I got. And they didn't say anything nor do anything. (except for the initial waving they did at me on first sight of me..)

But... I made it safely past them... yay right? Obviously they had their chance if their intent was to do something. The scariest part for me was that there were houses across the street... but too far away to be heard if I screamed. And the only house near me on my side of the street had a man mowing his lawn. I don't think he would have heard me. These 2 could have easily pushed me into their utility truck... and no one would have known.

Now... when I made it past them... and I was far enough away... I looked back because I had intended on running back the same way. There they still were... staring at me in the distance. Talk about being nervous... I was scared. Well... I chose to take a right onto the street I had arrived to, and circle the long away around.

So I'm running, running running... and I'm halfway towards home. I have to run by a chain link fence of another company...

These 2 motherfuckers... were standing there by the chain link fence... Not working not doing anything but standing there right at the fence. I jumped a damn MILE when I realized they were standing right there as I past. I mean... these 2 had to drive through someones property just to scare me. They didn't say anything... they just stood there without saying a word... a hairs breath away from me on the other side of the fence. And they had to drive a ways to do it too.

I made it safely home. But the rest of that run I was paranoid and scared. And I couldn't run fast enough anymore. So to say that run was prolonged... like an eternity.. is an understatement. I didn't know if they were following me or not. My phone was out of money. But... I can still call 911 thank goodness. Long ago my Bf forced me to keep my phone on me when I went for a run.... now I know I why.

So what did I learn from this?

Well... wearing a fanny pack in order to keep my phone on me is a necessity. Continuing to be aware of my surroundings.... continuing to remember to SCREAM no matter what if faced with danger directly... and If I see something that appears off... go back the other way. AWAY from perceived danger. Not directly towards it. Because in that moment.... jogging past them.... there is NO WAY I could have fought them off... I was too tired.. most of my energy was drained. And what really bothers me is that I probably couldn't have screamed much either..... my breath was gone.

Whatever their intent was... I learned a big lesson the other day. And... now my BF wants me to carry mace. They have something I can carry that's attached to my hand. Wonderful. :( I even had to change where I jog. Now. that I don't mind TOO much... but.. how sad... and frustrating. I'll get use to these different things I have to do in order to be safe. I'm not thrilled about any of this though.

We all remember the twins in "The Shining"... that's basically the nightmare I was in. Except I had 2 construction workers twinning me. Every where I went.

On a lighter note... when I FINALLY made it home... there was a bird's feather on my doorstep. Talk about a welcome home gift... I was never so happy to be home...

So sorry that those creeps harassed you while you were trying to work out, but I'm very happy the story had a happy ending<<<<---- I hope you took your boyfriend's advice about carrying mace or pepper spray. I don't think you necessarily need to have it in your hand the whole time you're running, as long as you keep up the being aware of your surroundings thing. In the situation you described you would've been glad you could reach for it in your fanny pack once they had started acting creepy, I'm sure. Stay safe Doll, I don't know what we'd do without you ;)

I figured I'd resurrect this thread since a lot of people make new years resolutions to get in shape. I personally don't make resolutions, but I did make a couple of slight changes to my dietary habits. I think they'll pay dividends though. I decided to switch from drinking beer to vodka and club soda which cuts the calories by a ton. I even feel noticeably less hung over after a night of drinking. Also quit eating pizza and fast food in favor of more fruits and even a few vegetables plus lots of eggs, milk, and chicken but still plenty of cheese. I don't know how long I'll keep it up. It just felt right and when I get sick of it I'm sure I'll go back to my old habits. I just hope I feel like sticking to it for a while.

I started doing yoga again after the holidays. Its only been a couple weeks but its starting to get easier. I use a fitbit and count calories and when i work out i wear a heart rate monitor that connects via Bluetooth to my phone so i can see how many calories im burning.

Survived all day on a banana and coffee so was able to eat most of a whole chicken and 2 apples for dinner lol

Survived all day on a banana and coffee so was able to eat most of a whole chicken and 2 apples for dinner lol[/QUOTE said:
That's not good for you, ye know, you'll end up diabetic that way. You have to eat regularly or your pancreas with think your body is starving and pump it full of sugar and that will raise your blood sugar. If you do that long enough your sugars will spike and then drop off the map. You'll be lightheaded and possibly dizzy enough to faint. If you're worried about overeating get some granola bars or trail mix and make a smoothy/power shake with fruit, 2 raw eggs, yogurt and don't forget to stretch and warm up your muscles first before doing anything. I do push ups, pull ups, crunches, run 5 miles every 2nd day for cardio and do weights on the opposite days. I've been doing this for yrs though, remember, Rome wasn't built in a day so try to stay focused and not get bored or disillusioned.

Yeah, work makes it difficult to eat during the day and i hate feeling sluggish at work due to foods. Wasnt saying thats my diet plan, just thats how the day went. But thanks. :/

So sorry that those creeps harassed you while you were trying to work out, but I'm very happy the story had a happy ending<<<<---- I hope you took your boyfriend's advice about carrying mace or pepper spray. I don't think you necessarily need to have it in your hand the whole time you're running, as long as you keep up the being aware of your surroundings thing. In the situation you described you would've been glad you could reach for it in your fanny pack once they had started acting creepy, I'm sure. Stay safe Doll, I don't know what we'd do without you ;)

Thanks Sensi! :) And I'm happy you brought this thread back up.

Sadly this incident was the start of me staying home and not working out. Then the hurricane happened making it impossible for me to go running. Then a massive amount of issues at home. I put working out on the back burner completly.

But I started back last Saturday. And haven't missed a day. I realized last week it will be 1 1/2 years till I turn 40. And I'm going to look amazing for that birthday. :)

I am so susceptible to stress eating (and sleep eating) -that I'm putting myself through my own boot camp. Every holiday towards my 40th will be an "official" weigh in. ;) I put 30 pounds back on but... its temporary. I'm not doing anything extreme but staying focused every single damn day.

Current weight: 162.

Last edited:
Also: Skipping a meal makes your body think its starving. So it holds on to every calorie it can... and can actually make you gain weight. The last few months I had gotten into the habit of overeating, and eating popcorn every day. Also Drinking 4-5 cups of coffee. So currently I only drink 2 cups and instead of popcorn I eat a huge plate of boiled carrots/ or in the future a huge plate of something healthy. I'm doing whatever it takes to get that weighty feeling into my stomach. Tricking my brain essentially. This isn't exactly healthy but its better than a plate of junk. And its working for me. I'm not sitting around thinking I'm hungry all the time. And if I do I just make myself another huge plate of cartots. This will temper off but for the beginning...

Yeah, work makes it difficult to eat during the day and i hate feeling sluggish at work due to foods. Wasnt saying thats my diet plan, just thats how the day went. But thanks. :/

In the future consider pre planning your snacks. Every night before bed or whenever- make a container of cut up veggies. Rye bread and hummus is easy to make and filling. Hell even making a sort of Hawaiian medley cut up and placed on those little sticks. lol Like with cut bananas and apples etc. Part of the goal is to trick your mind and stomach into believing its getting exactly what it wants. Like a Sadist might do with a Masochist. Your hands are the Sadist.

Sadist hands: "I'm not giving you junk. But heres a ton of junky bananas and hummus."

Masochist stomach and mind. "OMG THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!":man:

Sadist Hands: :headpat:

I got a funny, but effective tip from a friend today who knows I'm trying to lose weight. He said if you don't want to eat, but you're feeling hungry, drink a glass of water (everyone knows that). Then he said after that, brush your teeth. Nothing tastes good right after brushing your teeth! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I had coffee and yogurt for breakfast and a torta for lunch and i never eat bfast or lunch. Im feelin good, not starved, with a lot of calories to spare. Lookin forward to yoga tonight. Thank you all for the tips

Captureddoll,

I'm really sorry that happened. My wife was Christmas shopping a few weeks back, and she left a store after the rest of the mall closed. The parking lot was pretty desolate and she had parked pretty far away. A few guys on bikes started coming after her, shouting, etc. She had to run back and pound on the door of the store to get help. Security came out and walked her to her car. She told me about this when she got home. She was upset at herself for not paying better attention to her surroundings as she left.

Hopefully you can find a busier route or time to run. Also maybe you could call that construction company and report what happened? These guys have prob done that before, and will again.

I got 3 books by Joe Wicks out of a library, lived on his recipies for 2 weeks and lost 4 pounds

I have quite a lot of cookbooks but honestly his Lean in 15 books are good

I can officially say I've lost 5 pounds since making some changes to my eating (and drinking) habits since early January. I was weighing in at 206-210 pounds (body weight fluctuates a little depending on hydration level, how much food or waste is in the gut etc.) Yesterday I weighed 199.6 pounds immediately prior to working out but have been as much as 204 in the last week. So I'm fairly confident that I've lost 5 pounds. Hoping to lose 15 more by NEST. :fingerscrossed:

I'm a firm believer that making small manageable lifestyle changes is the way to go. It's working so far with minimal discomfort. :D

Seems like every time i lose 5 lbs i gain it back. Le sigh. I fell off the yoga wagon but on the plus side I quit smoking cigarettes 2 weeks ago today XD.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back