• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Voice Your Concern F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Christina has been bound and blindfolded while wearing a ring gag that keeps MJ from hearing any objections she has with being tickled. Most of her mumbling is suppressed once MJ gets her laughing anyways. Christina seems to get more sensitive the more helpless she feels and MJ uses this to great effect by the end of this scene, leaving the poor girl a drooling wreck. More than once Christina manages to yank herself loose of the cuffs when MJ really starts to dig into her ticklish pits and hips but she is too submissive and fatigued to get very far, especially while her underarms are still so very exposed to MJ’s fingers. Christina’s feet are introduced to feathers and the claw but what really gets her giggling is a set of sharp nails working over her soles. Eventually MJ asks her if she would like to have her armpits tickled again and Christina’s reaction is priceless before she is reduced to hysterics yet again for MJ’s amusement.

Tickleabuse.com Download this and my tickling videos with your membership

Tickle Abuse 2 My videos on clips4sale

TA WORSHIP My foot and belly worship store

OrgasmAbuse.com My non tickling forced orgasm site

Attachments

• voiceconcern1.jpg
    voiceconcern1.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 1,182
  • voiceconcern2.jpg
    voiceconcern2.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 985
  • voiceconcern3.jpg
    voiceconcern3.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 706
  • voiceconcern4.jpg
    voiceconcern4.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 928
  • Voice Your Concern Sample.wmv
    5.8 MB · Views: 887
Magnificent Torture! The gag looks impressive! Great!

MJ is one of my favorite lers. She seems so happy to be tickling other women. Like she's really into it, in a fun sadistic way.

MJ is one of my favorite lers. She seems so happy to be tickling other women. Like she's really into it, in a fun sadistic way.
Completely agree on this!! I love her sadism

Oh yes, totally love this! That first pic... superb!! :) totally agree with the others: MJ is so evil and happy while tickling :) Together with Mia pure evil torture.

Christina is hot. Love this position. Her drooling is awesome and those pits are so sensitive, think she could be a great model to pee if pushed!! ;)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back