• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Savannah's next shoot is tomorrow, Ideas? Requests?

Simplytickles

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Reaching out to see what you guys want to see next. I have a few clip ideas but Im open to suggestions/requests!!

She will be shooting with Kalesie who is just as ticklish as she is too.

Annnnd go!

Thanks guys.

08e7edc85d4377fd09021035d7a28f3d.jpg

I like the idea of armpit tickling... You know me, I LOVE feet! I would love to see a bikini or bra and panties, since topless is out of the question.. Savannah in stocks, arms tied over head and when her feet are tickled, up close of her bare soles... kinda like when she was in the professional attire in stocks and stockings and you had up close zoom on her feet.. like that but barefeet but then up close underarm tickling to see her face and same with tummy.. But BEST NEWS YET!! Haha... I have been wondering when that Gem was going to be shooting again!

I know I am a foot guy and you do tickling... but It would be kool if she did like a 20-30 second interview of her discussing her enjoying being tickled, seeing her toes wiggle... In my opinion, Other than Sasha Foxx, and Charlee Chase who are AMAZING at it, I believe Savannah is one of the best toe wigglers around! Also up close of her body, tummy and beautiful face and smile!

bikini top. stretched out and rib tickled until she goes insane with laughter.

She is probably my favorite ticklee of all time! She is one of the most beautiful tickle models I have ever seen, and ger reactions are perfection.

I would love to see her tickled while blindfolded!

Interview clip about her ticklishnes, past experiences and thoughts on doing these videos... During the interview her feet are lightly tickled throughout

Nothing with Savannah would be bad--she is awesome. Would love to see more bare foot closeups as well. F/M would be got too and i happily volunteer!

Pantyhose! Sheer toe, suntan or nude colored, as thin as you can find (low denier) so it tickles the most.

Professional attire is always great.....she can come back as the Tickle Therapist of course!

The video of her on the couch where her white pantyhose clad feet were tickled to "study" the other girl's tickle fetish....what a perfect plot, just absolute HEAVEN.
(I recommend any of you who want a good foot tickling clip, with the best ticklee, and the hottest plot, buy that one!! Search "Therapist Savannah's Nylon Foot Tickling Experiments with Alexis"
at Simply Tickling on Clips4sale.)

Do that again, maybe have her reveal SHE has a tickle fetish before.....have fun with it.

Savannah is the best because she has so much fun with it. That's also why I love Turtleboy's video - everyone seems to be having so much fun.

An interview (with nylons on, feet in camera view) would also be great.

One where she asks to be tickled....how hot would that be?!

Maybe a sleepy tickled video, each in bed napping, and the other sneaks in with shoes off, takes the sleeping girl's shoes off (and a reaction video of her face as her shoes
come off.) and tickles her feet while she sleeps on her back and laughs. Maybe have each girl walk into the room and lay down, then fall asleep as a beginning scene.

Many other producers have done sleepy tickling videos, but the sleeping girl usually doesn't laugh, and often doesn't even smile! I bet Savannah would have a 2 foot smile as soon as
her shoes come off and her pantyhosed feet feel the air!!

I'd say, upperbody focus, wearing as little as she's comfortable with.
Oh, and tease her a lot and get her to try to talk; she has a great tickled voice.

She is probably my favorite ticklee of all time! She is one of the most beautiful tickle models I have ever seen, and ger reactions are perfection.

I would love to see her tickled while blindfolded!

I have to agree. Love her. She's the only ticklee that made pull the car over. I was driving when YouTube alerted me that you had posted the preview to her Nylon feet tickling clip in the stocks. I had to take the next exit & watched it in the parking lot at WhataBurger.

I think you should have her revisit the stocks. The last one where she was barefoot tickled could have been better. I feel she moved her feet too much & the stocks are that stable on a bed.

But I would also like to see a tickling focusing primarily on her underarms. Her body is so sexy, especially her toned arms.

I look forward to your work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well our shoot got postponed again, hopefully she will come back soon. so ill be sure to take some of these awesome ideas and make em happen!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Well if there's still time to ge a request in definitely armpit tickling, especially if you can hold her arms down while one of your girls works her upperbody. Would like a sleeved top to start as I just love how sweaty she gets!! Then the bikini or tank top, preferably with some lotion massaged into her pits, can see her really responding well to that :D

stocks and ultra sheer pantyhose with some nice close up shots of her ph feet....and shoe removal!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back