• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Mr.cool anything

She is a Maine coin cat, she is on the short side of long hair, and is black and white

At least 4, I found her on the side of the street as a mere kitten, she was abandoned by her mom so she was on the brink of death, I picked her up and she could not even make out a meow, she could only move her mouth. I took her home with me and I fed her some tuna which she inhaled and I took her to the vet and the town office to get her shots and adopt her

At least 4, I found her on the side of the street as a mere kitten, she was abandoned by her mom so she was on the brink of death, I picked her up and she could not even make out a meow, she could only move her mouth. I took her home with me and I fed her some tuna which she inhaled and I took her to the vet and the town office to get her shots and adopt her
That is a wonderful story. You did a fine thing saving her. :cat:
Does she stay with you all year or does she stay in Maine when you are away from Maine?
:D

She travels with me, she likes flying in a plane

She travels with me, she likes flying in a plane
That sounds unusual, as the cats and dogs that I have known hate being put into a pet carrier and taken to the airport.

Does she have a favorite cat toy?

Popcorn, she can't eat a lot of it but she goes nuts for it

That is not typical for cats, who generally love meat or fish. :D
Does she want the popcorn salted? Buttered?

They loved each other, it was a very cute thing to see them cuddling with each other

I saw advanced screening of spiderman homecoming because ever since I was born I have been in love with Spiderman

I enjoy Spiderman but I am not a huge fan like you are.

Do you have any Spiderman memorabilia?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back