• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Laughing Gas Zone - 20th Anniversary face lift - New Content - All Free

laughinggaszone

4th Level Orange Feather
Greetings,

This is a quick announcement. The Laughing Gas Zone will be celebrating its 20th anniversary next year. We've had many
incarnations over those two decades. For a very long time it was a pay site to fund the creation of new multimedia content.
In recent years, Mike, Alyssa and myself have had less and less time to devote to regular content creation. So, we decided
that it was time to make the site completely free and completely open. For the last several months we've been transferring
content to make it all access. As of now, the site is completely free and has had a face lift to celebrate its 20th. We invite
you to visit, view and download any of our content. We have cartoon, comics, stories and videos collected over the 20 years
the Zone has existed and even stuff from before the Zone. The site focuses on any artificially laugh induced fetish, but as
many of you know, tickling has been a prominent part of our content. You can see some sample images below of
tickling/laughing gas related stuff. So, stop on by and enjoy our open house.

http://www.laughinggaszone.net/main.html

Attachments

• T'pol 2.0.jpg
    T'pol 2.0.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 708
  • wwgas9.jpg
    wwgas9.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 522
  • batmansuperman1.jpg
    batmansuperman1.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 603
  • redhead.jpg
    redhead.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 440
  • blondie3.jpg
    blondie3.jpg
    442.8 KB · Views: 705
Wow...a huge CONGRATS on your 20 year anniversary...and a tremendous thank you for your generosity!

I'll have to pop by soon and check it all out!

Deeto

It's been 20 years???? Dang.... And yes, thanks for the freebies - now if I can find time to check the site out....

Happy anniversary!

Wow I hadn't realized it had been around for so long! 20 years, you are among the pioneers of Internet tickling, like Realtickling, MTJ, MTP and others. Congratulations really!

:gbtoast:

Holy Sh!t!!! Are you serious?!?!?

And Happy anniversary to you all!

Happy 20th Anniversary!

It's hard to believe that two decades have already passed us by.

The face lift looks great my friend!

CONGRATULATIONS! :drinkup:

Jim
MTJpub.com

has it really been 20 years??? man im starting to feel old now lol

Thats really awesome of you guys

Heres to another 20 years (and much more) of the LGZ :clap:

20 years in anything in simply amazing. You have shown a tremendous dedication to the craft. Congrats to everyone who has played a role in 20 years of the Laughing Gas Zone!

Yeah, its hard to believe its been around that long. Julie, Todd and Jen were the original founders, but Mike and his wife have been helping me behind the scenes after I took over full time in '04. Its fans of the fetish hat has kept the site alive. Without them, I think the site and everything on it would fade into obscurity. I'm very happy that so many people are willing to keep it alive. At 20 years, we've decided that we don't have time to devote to a pay site and the regular demands it entails. With it 100% free, we may not create as much content, but it will be free and available to anyone to share. We are making videos more of late and we'll keep releasing new vids every few months.
webmaster Joe

its probably just me, because I cant tell, but what is new about the site? to me it seems the same. I'm probably just too stupid to realize anything new so I apologize if this is a stupid question.

Its not stupid. I can see how you wouldn't see a big difference. I didn't want to make it radically different from what the original creators design. Aside from the site being free access now, its a simpler version of itself. I stripped the site down and made it minimalist in banners and non essential images. Almost no graphical images are on the site. It's mostly simple and uniform Arial text. The majority of actual images are all the art and videos. The background is still the classic blue, but the rest is simple text. The only image on our main page is the new banner art done by sleepygimp. Well, I put up some Halloween decorations, but that is seasonal. Some of the older pages are still being converted over to the new style, so you'll see pages being assimilated, Borg style, until the entire site is uniform. So, its a leaner (but not meaner) version of itself. And hopefully, easy to navigate.

Thanks for clearing some stuff up. Where you mention some pages still being converted is where i think my confusion comes from as i do see stuff i remember is missing but it sounds like everything will gradually come in. When i get some more to me ill deft have to check out the images and LGZ clips again. Thanks for claryfing

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back