• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

With Madame Bee & Friend (FF/M & MF/F)

JoePTickle

1st Level Red Feather
Once a year or so Ms. Madame Bee travels through the area for a burlesque dancing tour. Madame is a seasoned domme with over 20 years in the trade to go along with her athletic profession. She has dark smiling brown eyes, shoulder blade length brown hair, a soft voice and (when she knows she'll be seeing me) good tickling nails. She also has a blonde, soulfully blue-eyed subbie around 30 years old with fair skin and explosive laughter when tickled under restraint. We started out tying her sub spread-eagle so that she had no chance of defending her underarms, squeeze-ticklish knees or screamingly sensitive feet (besides the restraints I bring a variety of tools like mascara brushes that work wonders between even the most desperately wiggling toes). I spent a lot of time peeling her toes back and working her over while Madame used her highly unfair knowledge advantage to wriggle her fingers into her ribs and belly. That first 40 minutes passed quickly. Madame Bee is like a tea kettle, able to self-control against tickles at first but very vulnerable from the shins down. The lower body is my specialty, including some erotic tickles between the thighs and (ahem) slightly above. After 10 minutes she's guffawing uncontrollably, by 30 she's a sweaty, heaving mess especially with her sub in the unique power position. The mind blitz is relentless with "kitchy coos" and "tickle tickle"s filling the air, and occasionally my concerted efforts to give a long string of breathy, relentless super-tickly kisses in that soft spot on the neck just below the jawline that's downright unbearable while humming evilly. After her turn they were totally amped for payback on me. They know all my weaknesses from experience, helpless to resist when they double-team my feet below tightly-bound ankles, or dig into my hips and inner thighs. Eventually this time they took it a step further. Madame fastened a blindfold over my eyes, then lay across my chest to pin my midsection down completely, with her nails tracing sensually along my nipples and whispering suggestive tickle-teasings in my ear. So I could see and hear basically nothing, my resistance low from her expert nails and 2 hours of spent energy already... and then her voluptuous sub starts to tickle and massage my immobilized shaft to full erection with purpose, cooing like it was her favorite toy. I tried to relax but I was powerless to move and she was so soft and gentle and playfully persuasive that she won easily. As they say, wait til next year lol!

Wow! Sounds like a fun good ol'time! Does madam bee have a link?

Ltickler1

Wow! Sounds like a fun good ol'time! Does madam bee have a link?

Ltickler1

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back