• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Which models do you think enjoy the tickling the most?

scrum

From the clips you've seen, which ones do you think actually enjoy the tickling?

I think tickleabuse Samantha, Asian Carmen,
Czech Rene
Tickle intensive Chie & Milf Nava

Tickle Central has one of my favorite videos called Yeah Right There. I don't remember the models name, but she states how much she loves it and even tells the female ler where to tickle her. You could tell this lee could be tickled for a long time and I loved it because it reminded me of myself. I just found it and her name is Jenni.
http://clips4sale.com/53/tickle-cen...playOrder-asc/Limit10/search/yeah right there

Would it be cheating to list the clips I've made, rather than the ones I've seen?

Priti definitely enjoyed it. Lolly goofed around too much to have not been having fun. Barbie and Natasha had a ball tickling each other, and went out partying after the shoot. Lina and Patience pretty much beg me for work whenever I talk to them. Patience, especially, was utterly giddy at the prospect of Lina having her way with her; I was setting up my equipment and she was literally bouncing up and down. I asked her what was up and she said "Oh my gosh, I am so lucky... I get to be tickled by HER!"

Mya told me flat-out that she "enjoys the pain from laughing so hard". Ling asked me to keep tickling her once the cameras were off, specifically asking for the electric toothbrush as it was "too intense." Lilah and Brooke loved to hate it, that's for sure. And those are only the ones I remember off the top of my head...

Last edited:
Guess I can only speak for certain on the models I've worked with as well.

The ones who have flat out said they enjoy/like/love being tickled:
Alexse, Amo Morbia (caveat only the feet), Meg (actual tickle fetish), Uma, Amara, Kili, Liyah, Kryptonite, Fenix, Lynn ("I'll never say stop tickling me"), Malibu & Amani.

At least 50% of the rest described it as "fun".

As to who enjoyed it the most - Gotta be a 4 way tie between Meg, Liyah, Amani and Lynn.

I've been in contact with Bounty of UKTickling fame, and she's also admitted she loves tickle work.

Can you tell from the laugh?

There are models who have that really beautiful laugh, and it SOUNDS like they're enjoying the hell out of it.....

There was Meghan from Tickle Abuse years ago who did not do many clips but she was either an excellent actress who kept in character or that girl genuinely loved being tickled.

I don't think Taylor Raz makes videos anymore but I think she really liked it. Looks like Shauna Ryanne enjoys it too.

I made a video in 2009 called Suzie's Vegas Tickle. It was only the 4th or 5th video I ever shot and Suzie seemed REALLY enthusiastic from the minute we met. About halfway through the shoot, I comment about her endless energy and how ridiculously ticklish she is, to which she responds,"I REALLY love getting tickled!"
Suzie20Pits.jpg

Can you tell from the laugh?

There are models who have that really beautiful laugh, and it SOUNDS like they're enjoying the hell out of it.....

I think sometimes you can. Dancer Diane from Tickle Abuse being one I can think of off the top of my head. Same with Brooke from TA when there is lickling involved. As for Taylor Raz she looks like she enjoys being a ler more then a lee but you can tell she definitely has a fetish/multiple fetishes.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back