• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Virginia tickling law?

hahaha wow...

Virginians just became the rebels of the forum. Godspeed.

lol!!!

Oh boy this again. I was born and raised in VA. If this law was enforced I should've been in jail a long ass time ago. Especially when you add in the laws of only missionary sex is allowed and sex can only be done with the lights off. Funny how my home state motto is VA is for lovers. My husband when we were in VA would joke about how he would beat me on the steps of a court house on a Sunday because there is a law that makes it legal. Look when your home state had the first premenant English colony it means your home state is super freaking old. VA has a lot of dumb old laws that they never bothered taking off of the books and law enforcement doesn't enforce.

I certainly don't think this law is enforced, or recent. I am sure it is one of those super old laws that are ignored and were never taken off the books. All states have laws like this. I was just curious what could have caused it being put on the books in the first place.

Every state has weird old laws like this. This one really has exploded in my mind!

First off.....what precipitated passing such a law?! Was it because they didn't want men invading a woman's space? Or because they didn't want to excite the women. Was it because they knew it led to only one thing: fornication! Or was it because there was some rogue tickler, stalking the colony! Was it just to maintain a certain decorum? Or was it associated with sexuality?!!!!

Was there debate? A public hearing on the matter? Or was it just thrown in with a bunch of other "undesirable" behavior?

And why just women? Isn't that real scandal? A woman's laugh is SO powerful and alluring....they have to pass a LAW about it!

Was it a way of protecting women? Or repressing them? Or both?!!!

Sounds like a research project I'll never do!

Last edited:
Oh boy this again. I was born and raised in VA. If this law was enforced I should've been in jail a long ass time ago. Especially when you add in the laws of only missionary sex is allowed and sex can only be done with the lights off. Funny how my home state motto is VA is for lovers. My husband when we were in VA would joke about how he would beat me on the steps of a court house on a Sunday because there is a law that makes it legal. Look when your home state had the first premenant English colony it means your home state is super freaking old. VA has a lot of dumb old laws that they never bothered taking off of the books and law enforcement doesn't enforce.

Porcelain, I realize this is off-topic, but I would just like to pause to stand and salute your photograph. Words can't express. It has to be a salute.

This is a law that could never be/is never enforced.

I don't think cops will be knocking on doors in Virginia, making arrests if husbands/partners/same sex partners as it may be, are tickling their partners in Virginia.

Nor do I think a cop would be making an arrest, if say, he saw an 18 year old boyfriend tickling his 18 year old girlfriend, in a public mall in Virginia.

This is one "law" that makes me laugh because of how stupid it is.

Last edited:
Porcelain, I realize this is off-topic, but I would just like to pause to stand and salute your photograph. Words can't express. It has to be a salute.

Hmm. I hesitate to guess with what part of the body this "salute" is being given. :flatstare:

lol

This case of the law in Virginia actually got a mention on a BBC radio comedy panel show, "The Unbelievable Truth", here in the UK a year or two ago. That's how I heard about it. But I understood that it applied just in the jurisdiction of one tiny town somewhere in the west of the state. Are you sure that it covers the whole state? I wish I could remember the name of the place they mentioned. I wrote it down at the time but I can't find it now.

matt, somewhere, off this site, I read.

"In Virginia, (Meaning the whole state) it is illegal to tickle women.

It might have been on a "Stupid laws website" or something, I don't remember, but I do distinctly remember reading it somewhere.

I've also never been able to find any history behind the law. Shoot there is also a law about not being allowed to own vibators or sex toys of the like, but the law isn't very well written, so people contest it. There also was a law against oral and anal sex. It is also still on the books that you're not allowed to have sex if you're not married. Virginia sometimes seems like it is for prudes and not lovers.

matt, somewhere, off this site, I read.

"In Virginia, (Meaning the whole state) it is illegal to tickle women.

It might have been on a "Stupid laws website" or something, I don't remember, but I do distinctly remember reading it somewhere.

In the couple of months since the above posts, I have come across the notes
where I wrote down the name of the town in western Virginia which was mentioned on the radio program: it's a place called Norton.

But I can't find any reference on the internet that confirms that; they just say "Virginia".

I'm with you Doll. I lived in Virginia for 12 years and still go there often. I should receive the death penalty...:).

Bill

http://a.msn.com/0E/en-us/BBtc9hQ?ocid=se

I was reading this article on the weirdest law in every state, and saw that in Virginia it is illegal to tickle women. Does anybody have any information on this? I feel like there must be some crazy story behind it!

I assure you this law isn't enforced. One of the first admitted "lees" I ever tickled was up around Tyson's Corner in Northern Virginia. She was laughing so hard in her apartment that neighbors actually called the cops. They knocked on the door and taking a few minutes for me to answer as my dress shirt was 1/2 hanging off, she was still "residual laughing". The cops just snickered and told me to please hold it down in there. I kind of laughed with them and said..."Officer. with all due respect does it sound like anyone is getting hurt"?. One of them said..."No...it actually sounds like fun but the neighbors are complaining". I told them I would and told Annie (her real name..:) that we had to stop for awhile. We were both disappointed but we picked it up later at my place. Geeeeez was she ticklish. Great memories. She was 25 years younger than I was or I would have married her ticklish butt...:)...and the way I feel about marriage, I assure you that's a big statement...lol.

Bill

Love that story, makugiggl!

Don't worry, I don't think any of us were getting the idea that no tickling goes on among the law-abiding citizens of Virginia.

But when someone has gone to the trouble of putting a law like that into the statute books, it does make us wonder what prompted it. I.e., we are looking for salacious details. Doesn't look like we will ever get them, and find out why the law is there. But I would say your story alone makes this a worthwhile thread...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back