• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dom Fodder F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Celeste was hesitant to agree to letting us tie her up so MJ could tickle her as long as she wanted to. She has been so eager to practice being a tickling domme and she has been waiting for someone else to let her tickle them to her hearts content. She works Celeste over with everything but a fine toothed comb (note to self: add to shopping list) from head to toes. Her fingers needed to get used to kneading tickle spots and she gets some great practice on Celeste's hips, knees and inner thighs. Halfway through you can see that Celeste is exhausted, her hair is matted to her body soaked in sweat. She gets so frustrated that she actually almost bit MJ's hand! Towards the end MJ found a particularly sensitive spot on her armpits and she actually got Celeste to pee just a little (you have to look closely to spot it!). Personally, I think she loves doing that to people as a sign of a job well done. Even then, I had to pull her off of Celeste by the end because she kept tickling her even after I told her cut.

Tickleabuse.com Download this and my tickling videos with your membership

Tickle Abuse 2 My videos on clips4sale

TA WORSHIP My foot and belly worship store

Attachments

• domfodder1.jpg
    domfodder1.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 1,132
  • domfodder2.jpg
    domfodder2.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 1,211
  • domfodder3.jpg
    domfodder3.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 845
  • domfodder4.jpg
    domfodder4.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 804
  • domfodde.wmv
    6.3 MB · Views: 850
Great Video! I love MJ as the tickling Dominatrix! How tall is MJ if you don't mind telling us?

celeste has spectacular feet!! We need to see them worshipped!!!:woot:

I wish she liked to tickle Dom men. I would love to be her willing victim.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back