• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It's Weird that she laughs when I laugh

isurrender

TMF Poster
I told my girlfriend about my tickle fetish about a year ago. But we haven't had much of a chance to play tickle because we hardly get time alone. Lately though we've been having sex in her dorm when her roommate goes to a late morning class twice a week. Yesterday I summoned up the courage and asked her to sit on my face and tickle my tummy. She thinks my tickle fetish is funny. When she tickled me and made me laugh, she laughed too. She laughed the entire time she was tickling me, and she laughs louder than me. That was the longest she ever tickled me too. For some reason in the middle of it I blurted out that we better stop because her roommate might come back early. She said, "I'd bet you'd like that." Then she started tickling me again and we were both laughing. I'm sure people walking in the hallway could hear us both laughing. It seemed really weird that she was laughing. Hearing us both laugh just totally seemed weird. I know it's normal to laugh when being tickled, but the whole experience felt weird. I think the tickling lasted longer than the actual intercourse after btw.

I laugh too when I tickle someone. It's a joyful, happy, and yet sadistic reflex in me that gets released. Its completely natural and most of us do it. When people laugh sometimes it becomes completely contagious.

Your girlfriend enjoyed it... trust me. Just be thrilled that she laughed with you and don't overthink it. But all means ask her how she felt tickling you... but avoid making her feel bad or awkward about it.

But all means ask her how she felt tickling you... but avoid making her feel bad or awkward about it.

Hello,

If you can pull this advice off, then go and disarm bombs. Lol, I am just kidding of course. Good advice on all counts

Thanks,

K

Agree with CapturedDoll. It's quite okay because it can be a real joy for the tickler :)

One of our tickle therapists Olga couldn't resist laughing while tickling too. You can hear her laughter in the clips :)

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...e-Therapy-Anastasia-four-hands-tickle-therapy
tt0120anastasia_p1.gif

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?272501-Tickle-Therapy-Tatiana-four-hands-tickle-therapy
tt0123tatiana_p2.gif

Ya I wouldn't think of it. I know I smile when I tickle. I remember one time I was tickling a gf and she had one of those haunted house investigation reality television shows and I was mocking the announcer's "spooky" laugh with my own. I think that made her laugh harder.

Ya I wouldn't think of it. I know I smile when I tickle. I remember one time I was tickling a gf and she had one of those haunted house investigation reality television shows and I was mocking the announcer's "spooky" laugh with my own. I think that made her laugh harder.
Great tactics :)

I've been fortunate enough to have had a lot of lady friends tickle me, and almost all of them laughed along with me, often harder than me. The fact that she's willing to indulge you in it is great, the fact that you came right out and told her and she accepts it is even better. If she's actually good at it would be best of all. I've found it's easy go get a significant other to engage in tickle play. Finding someone good plus enthusiastic about it is a lot harder.

Anyway, I think it's pretty common for people to laugh when they're doing the tickling.

I think part of why I enjoy tickling sessions so much is because of the contagious laughter! So fun to watch someone suffer sweetly, and clearly enjoying it along the way.

Yeah, I find that's pretty common. Laughter is infectious, after all. My wife usually winds up laughing when she tickles me.

I wouldn't be surprised if vanilla people end up laughing when they tickle someone because they find the ticklee's reactions, and the whole scenario, FUNNY. As for the rest of us, we are on a spectrum ranging from those of us who primarily see tickling as a fun thing, and those who are a bit more fascinated by its darker side (power games, etc). The latter group of ticklers (including me) is less likely to laugh outright...but we do wear a wicked smile.

Major score, dude. If she's laughing too, that's a good sign. She clearly enjoys the activity which is a major plus for you and her.

Definitely agree with the major score!

You got LUCKY, hold on to that girl, hopefully you post a future "We're getting married!!" thread.

That's possibly the best reaction you could get, unless you wanted the wicked smile, or some variation, which, considering her fun with it, she'd
probably happily oblige.
Hell, you could probably get into some costume play later on when you two get some better alone time - she an evil witch, you her victim, her a sexy genie, you
wishing for happiness, etc.

You want to make it all even hotter and appreciate her even MORE? Imagine if she was annoyed, or disgusted....
"Eww, you like tickling?" "That's so stupid! That's gross!"
"You want me to 'tickle' you? Why? That's stupid!"
And then if she very grudgingly agrees to tickle you, she has this whole annoyed look on her face...."Like this? ...God, this is so retarded....."

Now go give your girlfriend the biggest, most passionate kiss you've ever given her, and thank God you didn't end up with someone like my example above,
because there are a LOT of people like that out there.
Or simply don't care.
Or flat out refuse.
Or call you a pervert, sinner, tell you you need help, etc.

There are guys on all the pantyhose forums (And I'm sure every sex forum) who have women who grudgingly played along, spanked them once or twice,
wore those pantyhose a few rare occasions, huffing and puffing when they put them on.
The second they get married, they assure their spouses they're never, ever wearing nylons again.

....and the guys have to spend the rest of their sad lives on pantyhose forums, dreaming of the real thing, and trying to figure an excuse to get divorced
where their wives won't humiliate them to all their friends and family.

And yes, I have known many people in variations of these situations.
I knew at least three cosplayers, ...all girls actually! whose stupid boyfriends/husbands gave them hell because they go dress up and go to conventions...still haven't figured out
those guys yet, aside from the obvious control issues. They eventually met people who not only supported them, but were cosplayers as well. I know one guy
who currently has the grudging wife when he dresses up as his characters... I even knew a film director, who actually made movies and money while holding down a full time
job who went through hell with an unsupportive wife until he finally had enough, got a divorce and ended up with someone who supported his movies.

You got a gem of a woman!!

It is funny. The reactions that ticklish people throw out there when tickled -- and I say this as a ticklish person -- are undeniably comical. Which is part of the reason the tickler laughs along, and definitely part of the reason she keeps tickling, or comes back to tickle repeatedly.

There are 2 factors involved regarding this IMO. One - it is comical watching a person react to your tickling them. Especially when the lee is extremely ticklish. Two - it is a perk if the lee has an infectious laugh. &#55357;&#56839;

Asked my bf, he said its contagious, when he sees me laugh he thinks its cute, and cant help but laugh too.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back