• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Selective tickling

Thank you all for the responses.. It's kind of funny is that we all have the same fetish.. And different trigger points.. Again what's yours.. mine is petite natural look.. Not trying too hard.. But looking so incredibly ticklish..:rotate: JK1974

Those of us for whom tickling is closely connected to sex are really only interested in tickling someone we find sexually attractive. So our selection of a ticklee has as many complex variables as whatever we find sexually attractive in someone.

Beyond that, I do prefer to tickle people without too much fat on them. For maximum enhanced ticklishness. Lovesribs's comment about ribs (see above) is something I can relate to.

There are also certain kinds of faces which I always think let you know straight away that the person is very ticklish. But I suggested this once before in a post and most people didn't agree with me. Nevertheless I am very attracted to women with a certain sensitive, highly-strung look about them, usually echoed in their personality as well, which immediately makes me want to tickle them.

I only like to tickle barefoot women. :feets:
I like to be tickled by women with strong personalities. :D

Dear matt62,
Thank you for the compliment. Very few skinny girls are shown on this website. Wish there were more. This website rocks regardless!!

Love's ribs.. Matt 62.. You guys are not the only ones.. I think for some reason that skinny girls are more ticklish.. Less resistance if you will.. great responses guys and girls keep them coming.:numberone: JK1974

When it comes to personal play partners I prefer people close in age, that I find attractive, I like them to take care of their feet, and it is a huge bonus if they are into more heavier BDSM play. I also prefer switches and lees since my husband is purely ler. It is added huge extra bonus if they are bi and open to playing with both my husband and I.

Thank you Miss doll..or Mrs. Doll.
. That is exactly what I'm saying what is your trigger? Everyone has that certain look, clothing, voice, perhaps color of socks,nylons, person them self.. I personally thank people who have posted honestly,, and so far 100%.. I love it.:doublethrust: JK1974

Mr. 62 I had to reread your response twice.. That is one of the most well thought-out.. Well typed.. Responses I have ever heard.:lion: JK1974

Maniac tickler,,, Go Vikings!!! Tuff defense this year.. That could be a trigger.. I am not ticklish... Want to bet,, hhheehaaa. JK1974

With me it is about the laugh.
Strange I know, but when I hear a lady laugh I imagine what it would be like to tickle her and force her to laugh harder and longer.
As far as looks it doesn't really matter. I have tickled all shapes and sizes, I don't have a preference.

It's not weird at all.. I have heard giggles from girls that I will never get out of my head.. Is that your trigger.:excited:

The first thing I notice about a woman is her hands and her arms -- and since those are directly involved in her tickling me I guess that makes sense.

I'll also note that out in the real world, in candid and platonic situations, a ticklee doesn't necessarily always have a lot of say in who tickles him -- the tickler chooses him. I've had several experiences where a woman I wasn't at all attracted to finds out I'm ticklish and then becomes a recurring tickler over the course of our acquaintance, and it's a pleasant development -- our relationship, though still platonic, becomes warmer and more agreeable, and I do in fact become attracted to her.

Most of the time its personality, a killer set of toes, a unique laugh of giggle, sultry voice.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Mr. 62 I had to reread your response twice.. That is one of the most well thought-out.. Well typed.. Responses I have ever heard.:lion: JK1974

Hey Jk1974, if you are referring to my post back there, let me just say how nice of you to say that. (And if you meant someone else, I've now got egg all over my face.) And let me also say that I like the way you keep the friendly conversation going throughout the threads that you start, coming in with your feedback and keeping us engaged, and you don't just start the thread and then leave us to it the way the rest of us often do!

Mr. 62.. I was talking about your post back there. No need to wear an egg. Thanks for your response.. JK 19 74

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back