• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Feet or Underarms?

Underarms Vs Feet

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

curtigofun

TMF Expert
I decided to throw out a question of sorts but i'm also looking for opinions.

I picked feet and underarms because the majority of people feel those spots seem like the most effective spot to tickle to test if one if ticklish.

I'm curious to see you choice

Which spot do you believe is more naturally sensitive?

Which spot do you think is more ticklish?

I place feet first because they are what first got my attention as a kid, but underarms are now a very close second.

I would say that feet and underarms might be equally sensitive, yet in my experience underarms are more TICKLISH. Which would suggest that ticklishness is about more than just sensitivity, although that is obviously important. I think it is something to do with feeling more INVADED when someone attacks underarms. Certainly in my case, anyway.

Last edited:
A tickling assault on either of those spots will send me instantly into helpless, full-throated, desperate laughter. But the difference is that it's pretty rare for someone to get unfettered and unimpeded access to my underarms -- they're usually easier to defend, unless you're literally pinned down. Your feet are usually inaccessible as well, but it's more common that if a tickler has access to them she's probably also got them trapped or immobilized in some way. So I associate the feet more with the helpless and hysterical intensity of prolonged tickling, even though the underarms are just as keenly responsive if rendered accessible.

I would say that feet and underarms might be equally sensitive, yet in my experience underarms are more TICKLISH. Which would suggest that ticklishness is about more than just sensitivity, although that is obviously important. I think it is something to do with feeling more INVADED when someone attacks underarms. Certainly in my case. anyway.

That's another way to look at them. I always figured that underarms are protected more because your arms are down for most of us probably around 95% of the time and are pretty much defended and inaccessible. Plus, being so protected, they are always very soft. My ex wife was one of the most ticklish people I've ever known and while her feet were super ticklish, hold or tie her arms up and touch her underarms, she would screech and go into almost immediate silent laughter! I think she is the one that brought me to my current preference for both feet and underarms.
Plus, from the 'lee's point of view, they're "right" there where they can see them and they're nothing they can do to stop it from tickling like hell! I love it!

Feet definetly, not that underarms don't get me as well. However between the two, my feet are indeed more ticklish I think.

It's hardly surprise that feet are more liked here, because every tickling community or video-sites always have more feet-oriented content. And this is always a little bit dissapointing for someone like me, because I am crazy about armpits.

Sure, I still really like feet, but armpits are my absolute all-time favourite.

I think under arms are less exposed, therefore they are softer and more ticklish.

Well, I honestly think that it's... mmm, difficult at best to generalize the ticklishness of a body part, given how wildly those parts' sensitivity can differ from person to person. Add in variables like whether they're ticklish to certain techniques over others, the personalities of the hypothetical 'lees in question, different situations, et cetera, and it becomes nigh-impossible.

That said... Even in spite of my own foot-loving bias, I would expect, in general, that feet would be a wee bit more ticklish than underarms. It wouldn't be a big difference, of course, but given how rarely feet are exposed (at least in most of Western society, anyway) compared to how often underarms are, I would think they'd be just a liiiiiittle bit more sensitive. X3

Interesting that a couple of people are saying that they see underarms as being easier to defend. I always think of them as being devilishly hard to defend because the tickler can always get their fingers in there whatever you do, and they only have to immobilise your other hand - the hand on the end of the arm being tickled can't do anything! But for the first time now I am seeing why some people might say that underarms are a less ticklish spot, if they are saying they are easier to defend than feet. I learn something every time I come on here.

Underarms of course. Ultimately it depends on the person. However, many lees here probably shiver at the thought of having their arms pinned down their armpits exposed without any possibility of closing them.

I think more people might have ticklish feet in general, but if you're talking about playing with a partner, there's something more intimate about tickling the underarms. Closer to all kinds of other tickle spots, you can lean in for a kiss (or pretend to, and then attack again), just a lot more possibilities. And, as others have pointed out, since they're not as exposed most of the time, it may make them feel more vulnerable.

I vote for feet. But then, being a foot fetishist, I'm not exactly unbiased!

Underarms are SOOOOO darn sensitive. All soft and protected from the outside forces for the majority of the time. Feet get walked on day in and day out. And FINE, feet are obviously sensitive to a lot of people. And yeah, if you get bare feet stocked, toe-tied, and stretched back for optimal ticklishness, with the hands tied down and well out of reach...the lee is so utterly defenseless. And I think that can really play into how ticklish they feel. The underarms are in a place where a person can more easily gain temporary relief (however brief and minimal it may be), because they just need to shift their body weight to AT LEAST stop the ler from tickling a particularly unbearably ticklish spot for an uninterrupted amount of time. Mentally, it's like they have a bit more control. But if the underarms were restrained to the same extent feet are in that stockade scenario, maybe whereby the lee is tightly pallet-wrapped to a post and holes are cut only at the underarms, mouth/nose....that tickles me just thinking about it.

This is pretty close. But I think underarms is a spot that most reliably sends people into hysterics...with both soft and hard tickling. But GOSH I won't deny people can really lose their minds over feet.

Last edited:
Voted pits love to be close to the giggling and pleading and watch the lees hair fly round and hear at close quarters the gasps and pleas, love feet also but its a bit more remote, at the end of the day i love whatever works best for the lee.

Wow, the results are pretty close!

I picked feet. (Even though personally, my underarms are more ticklish than my feet)
I feel like for most people, the feet are naturally more sensitive.
Especially because the soles have a lot more nerve endings than most other places.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back