• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

After 38 Years Finally Tickled One Of My Favorite Girls - Repost from 2012

makugiggl

TMF Regular
After 38 Years Finally Tickled One Of My Favorite Girls...:). Part 1
In high school many years ago we had a fairly large group of people where we all hung out together. One of the girls that was always one of my favorites was Donna. She was as cute as a button. Donna had blonde hair, slender waste, perfect legs, and was always really nice. I had always wanted to tickle her but back then this is something I would have never came out and talked about. We had a great “friend” relationship back then because we were both dating other people and the time just never came around but it was always somewhat understood. We were always secretly interested in each other but needless to say time marches on. I’ve been transferred around the US at various times and ended up back where I started here in South Carolina. Due to the magic of Facebook we found each other about 3 years ago. We started conversing again and picked up right where we had left off. Donna had been through a few marriages and has had a real emotional time so the two of us talking couldn’t have come at a better time. We had been talking on the phone and I’ve also tried to help her with her condominium that’s needed some work. As a result we’ve been spending a little time here and there together.
Donna had been in a car accident years ago and been having some back problems. I was over at her condo working on a few things and I noticed she was walking a little funny. I said “Cutie…why are you walking funny today”. She stated that her back had been bothering her and it was affecting the way she walked. She also stated that was happening all of the time now. I said to her “You need to get off of your feet. There’s was no reason for you to be walking around now”. Donna sat on the couch and an idea hit me. I didn’t want to take advantage of someone that was hurting but I knew a little tickle wouldn’t bother her. I asked her “Hon, does the pain in your back effect the feelings you have in your legs, arms, etc.”? She said, “sometime it does”. Of course this was my opening to spring into action…. I said “Lay back on this pillow and let me see something. I used to do a few things in sports medicine so let me see if I can help”. Donna was happy to oblige. Donna was wearing the type of slippers to where the back was open along with a thin pair of socks. I sat down next to her and said “Let me see your left foot”. Donna swung her left foot over to my lap. I removed Donna’s slipper from her foot and began slightly massaging it. She let out a light moan and said “Geez…that feels good”. I then slipped off her sock and exposed an absolutely beautiful size 7 foot with slightly chipped hot pink nail polish. She said “Please excuse my feet. I haven’t done them in a while”. I told her they were pretty and not to worry about it. I lightly rubbed around the ball of her foot and up her arch applying enough pressure to where I knew it didn’t tickle…YET…. I asked her “Can you feel all of this ok Hon?”. She said “Yes and it feels wonderful” I said, “Ok…I’m going to do a few things different now and tell me if the nerve endings are alive”. She said “Ok”. I began to lightly draw my fingernails up and down this beautiful soft foot of Donna’s and the reaction was electric. She sat up instantly and began giggling and said…”Whoa Bill…that tickles. It’s been so long since I’ve been tickled I forgot how ticklish I was”. But one thing she didn’t say was STOP!...lol. I began to tickle up and down her arch and over the ball of her foot and Donna began to laugh hysterically and was not moving her foot. Up and down her arch and side to side on the ball of her foot I tickled and when I hit that soft area under her toes she went ballistic. Her eyes got big and her laughter went into overload. “Bill…I’m so ticklish!” She yelled. I said “Well…the nerve endings are working…lol”….I said, and just kept tickling for about another minute before Donna said, “Bill...you have to stop. I’m going to pee my pants”. We both were laughing at this point and I began to rub her left foot and bring her down. Still giggling I said “But I have to see if the other one is working too”. She said “Oh no…I don’t know if I can handle it”? I said, “Sure you can”.
It always amazes me that women that love being tickled will just hand you their foot which Donna did. Still giggling I took off her slipper and sock and started in on her right foot. I guess because it hasn’t been touched yet the second one is always the worst. I ran my fingernails up and down Donna’s right foot and she went “Whooooooaaaa” and leaned back her head and started hysterically laughing this incredible cute southern laugh of hers. I was going to take this as far as I could. I said, “Let’s check these nerve endings girl. Kitchy Kitchy Koo!!!! And starting going to town tickling her beautiful feet. Donna was guffawing with bellowing laughter at this point. Tears began to run down her cheek from laughing so hard and after about 5 minutes I stopped and began rubbing her feet bringing her back down. Although I would have loved to have gone on forever I wanted to leave room for some future fun. Donna just kept giggling even after I stopped tickling her beautiful feet. I did ask her briefly..."Hon...how are your ribs and underarms...are the nerves there working?"...I then starting tickling her there where she again went completely bananas. I only spent about 30 seconds there..."I'm a foot guy mostly"...:).After about a minute or so both of us were laughing and I told her. “Geeez girl you are ticklish!” She said “Bill, I haven’t been tickled like that since I was a little girl. I forgot how incredibly ticklish I am. Part of me was losing my mind but the other part didn’t want you to stop. It was fun. I haven’t laughed so hard in years”. I said “Well sweetie. Any time you want your feet tickled I’m your guy”. She said “you are definitely that…lol. I will say you’re strangely good at it.” I grinned at her and said, “There’s a reason for that”. She said, “Oh??... Pray tell”. I said, “I’ll save that for another day ok”? She said, “Ok”.
I spent about another hour repairing some things around her house and I could tell that she was somewhat teasing me with her feet. I knew that there would be some other fun sessions to come and there was definitely a session 2 to remember. That’s another story…. Coming soon

Update - September 2016
There was a session 2, 3, 4 and 5 turned into a little more than tickling...lol. We had fun and she was a great ticklee...:). After we became a little more intimate I introduced her to this method that drives most women as crazy as it makes me, where I lick and suck each toe slowly and methodically while still running my fingernails all over the sole and ball of the foot. The combination of moans and hysteria just makes me crazy and drives them to insanity. Plus it produces a very strong biological reaction...lol. I still talk to Donna every now and then but she is having some strong emotional issues and I don't want to do anything wrong. I haven't seen her in about 2 years but this story is making me want to take another trip down south...:). She is a wonderfully ticklish lady...

Bill

Last edited:
Nice story, and I say go see her, she obviously loves you tickling her. I would ask her to marry you. I think you would have the ticklee of your dreams.

Thank you Buddy. No marriage for this fellow unless it was Captured Doll...lol. Been there done that...:).

Last edited:
We dated some Magic. It was fun. I'm very fortunate in that most women I meet allow me to indulge in our fun interest at least a little. As I got older I began to realize that as long as you don't pop them up front with it and as you begin to care for each other and you're honest with what you enjoy they enjoy letting you play.

At least I've been fortunate in that way. I'm seeing a wonderful lady named Casey now and she is unbelievably ticklish on her feet. She can't stand it for long periods of time but when we're intimate she actually enjoys it because she knows what it does for me.

Thank you for the comments.

Bill

Lol...Having some fun up north right now buddy. Donna is fun though. I'm sure we'll see each other again...:).

Thank you Buddy. No marriage for this fellow unless it was Captured Doll...lol. Been there done that...:).

:) Aww you just put such a smile on my face. :) :justlips::justlips:

You know.. I truly love when people accept and enjoy tickling. To not even move.... and just let it happen... wow. I think thats pretty rare... I bet she didn't complain much about her back after that either. :)

:) Aww you just put such a smile on my face. :) :justlips::justlips:

You know.. I truly love when people accept and enjoy tickling. To not even move.... and just let it happen... wow. I think thats pretty rare... I bet she didn't complain much about her back after that either. :)

You're sweet...:). No...her back became magically cured every time she was tickled...:).

This is a fun interest we have. We just need to embrace it...:).

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back