• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Post climax (male and female) tickling of genitals...

robmic

Verified
I was just wondering, (I know, dangerous), about the effects of post climax genital tickling. I know as soon as a guy cums, if his cock is fondled and tickled on the head, it tickles like crazy. But how about the female? Would it tickle if, say your clit was tickled right after climaxing? I've never head of this happening. I know the body is very sensitive right after, and tickling feet, underarms, or most anywhere else will get a big reaction, and a guys dick is too, so how about a woman's clit or anywhere else near there? CapturedDoll and porcelaindoll2 come to mind as being well rounded in being tickled after climaxing based on posts here. Anyone feel free to comment though. Thanks.

Sometimes after I use a Hitachi to get off it will tickle really badly and then it just usually goes back to pleasurable.

Used to be that after climaxing, my penis could become unpleasantly sensitive. Now it seems to merely lose sensitivity apres-climax.

I get far too sensitive when I cum...It just makes my body jump if touched past the orgasm. So for me it doesn't tickle. Now.. the surrounding areas and the rest of my emtire body I will become hyoer ticklish. :)

Ooo...Yeah, afterI cum I'm incredibly sensitive to any kind of touching, especially on the head...so tickling would be pure torture me thinks.

My gf and I are usually in a lather of sweat after sex. She likes me to hold her tight on my lap and kiss her lips, neck, earlobes, breasts, tummy, thighs, calves, ankles and toes. Then we have sex again, crash, and I usually wake up with her legs wrapped around my waste and her sleeping soundly :)

The best perk a sadistic ler has - a post-climatic lee going absolutely nuts while being tickled beyond oblivion. &#55357;&#56847;

I'm incredibly sensitive after climax. Light tickles that might make me grin usually then become intolerable. Part of me thinks a really intense tickling from a merciless tickler, post-climax could border on being traumatic!

I'm agonisingly ticklish normally.
After climax ............ I'd sell my soul to the devil to get it to stop. lol :wow:

Yes, clits can be more sensitive post climax. Not always ticklish, but more sensitive.

Nothing better for the ler and worse for a ticklish lee. I go crazy after!

Honestly regardless of my thoughts I'm sensitive enough there pre-orgasm.....can't imagine post action.

My girlfriend is uber ticklish after she orgasms! It's how I know for sure she's not faking it. She won't even let me fondle let alone tickle her. She flashes me "the look." and I know I should stop...

I know how vicious she can be after I climax. She is downright ruthless. On more than one occasion, I actually contemplated not wanting to cum (as if I had a choice) because I know how bad it's gonna get afterwards.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Was fortunate(or unfortunate) to experience this before. I was handcuffed and my gf at the time thought it would be funny to continue stroking after I came for a few minutes, despite me begging her to stop after just a few seconds. I think the moments leading up to it and the moment afterwards where I could bask in it were much more enjoyable than actually experiencing it, imo.

The best perk a sadistic ler has - a post-climatic lee going absolutely nuts while being tickled beyond oblivion. &#55357;&#56847;

Absolutely. Its a great fantasy but tough, If my girfriend start tickling my tied feet after I come it would be torturous and not pleasure..

However I dont think tickling the exposed genitals produce tickling. It hurts. Imagine tickling the eyeballs...nobody would say is tickling "Oh my eyeballs are ticklish"

My girlfriend is uber ticklish after she orgasms! It's how I know for sure she's not faking it. She won't even let me fondle let alone tickle her. She flashes me "the look." and I know I should stop...

I know how vicious she can be after I climax. She is downright ruthless. On more than one occasion, I actually contemplated not wanting to cum (as if I had a choice) because I know how bad it's gonna get afterwards.

So, in otherwords, she owns you.... :laughhard: :rowfull:

Yep, you can say that. I'm way too merciful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have been both the ler and lee in this situation with post-orgasm tickling. I already love genital tickling to begin with, so post-orgasm genital tickling is...just icing on top of the cake for me. As a female, I can say that both my body and especially my clit are much, much more sensitive and ticklish after orgasm. Especially if I am tied up and immobile; having my clit tickled with a feather after I cum will make me squeal, giggle, beg, laugh, moan and cum again in no time. It feels so good, yet is so unbearable; all my mind can think about is wanting it to stop and keep going at the same time.

As for being the ler in that situation; it is both incredibly fun and empowering when you have another girl or guy tied up and are post-orgasm tickling them. What I've found is that no matter what sensitivity level the guy or girl is before or after the orgasm; you can easily continue the sexual tickle torture on them through soft light tickles on the genitals and on other parts of their bodies at the same time. That way even if their genitals are not 'ticklish', just sensitive after orgasm; the actual act of tickling them somewhere else will still give the same effect.

All in all; post-orgasm genital tickling = awesome :3

I have been both the ler and lee in this situation with post-orgasm tickling. I already love genital tickling to begin with, so post-orgasm genital tickling is...just icing on top of the cake for me. As a female, I can say that both my body and especially my clit are much, much more sensitive and ticklish after orgasm. Especially if I am tied up and immobile; having my clit tickled with a feather after I cum will make me squeal, giggle, beg, laugh, moan and cum again in no time. It feels so good, yet is so unbearable; all my mind can think about is wanting it to stop and keep going at the same time.

As for being the ler in that situation; it is both incredibly fun and empowering when you have another girl or guy tied up and are post-orgasm tickling them. What I've found is that no matter what sensitivity level the guy or girl is before or after the orgasm; you can easily continue the sexual tickle torture on them through soft light tickles on the genitals and on other parts of their bodies at the same time. That way even if their genitals are not 'ticklish', just sensitive after orgasm; the actual act of tickling them somewhere else will still give the same effect.

All in all; post-orgasm genital tickling = awesome :3

Now that's a healthy attitude! ;)

Post orgasm tickling is the best if I'm the ler!! But it's the worst (yet fun) torture if I'm the lee. It's bad enough being ticklish in general. But with the heighten element of everything being extremely sensitive to the touch post climax.....well let's just say that tickling of my genitalia post orgasm will launch me in to a sub orbital trajectory immediately, before I'm even ready for it!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back