• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickler - Ticklee Relationship - Stuck Under The Bed - Repost 2013

makugiggl

TMF Regular
The Tickler - Ticklee Relationship - Stuck Under The Bed
(Also posted in I am Ticklish) Because of time constraints I don't get a chance to participate much on EP but today I felt inspired...:). I have had the pleasure of being the tickler in many sessions in my life and cherish the tickler-ticklee relationship. Let's face it, as a ticklee you must have the utmost trust in your tickler to submit yourself in that manner and to fulfill your ticklish fantasies knowing that you are in safe hands. Once that trust is established and the reigns have been given to the ler, it opens up doors and fun like no other interest in existence. Once a ler has found that special ticklish lee, it is a turn on like no other to have their ticklish nerves in your hands and know that their mind blowing laughter is producing extreme pleasure for them. Knowing that you are giving satisfaction to the lee unlike anything else that they can experience is an incredible feeling.

I love knowing every ticklish fantasy than my lee has and delivering it to them beyond their wildest expectations. A recent acquaintance here on EP has reminded me so much of some prior experiences and how I want to take the time to rediscover new ones...:).

I'll share one experience today and try to start giving many others on a frequent basis. One lee I had gotten to know quite well in Northern Virginia was so much fun. She called me at the office late in the day and told me that she needed some help that she was stuck. Already knowing that this was one of her fantasies I finished the day and drove right over. I walked in to find her under the bed with her feet sticking out hollering for me..."Bill is that you"?. I yelled back..."I'm right here Hon, how did you get under there"? "I was looking for a pair shoes and got stuck. Will you help me out"?. I told her "Now Honey, you know that's against my nature until I have some fun". She said.."No...You wouldn't" (knowing well that this is what she wanted). She was wearing cute white tennis shoes and lacey socks. I began untying her laces and Kim had already began breaking out in hysterics. I pulled her sneaker off and began playing with her dainty little socks and said..."Now Honey...you know you love this". All she screamed was "Nooooooooo...please". I pulled her sock off and began running my fingers up and down her arches and back and forth under her toes which drives her insane. Her laughter was about to tear the walls down. I began sucking and nibbling on her toes while still tickling the bottoms of her ultra-ticklish feet. She was literally in a fit of hysteria. After 10 mins on her right foot and to give her a break I started unlacing the shoe on her left foot which is generally even MORE TICKLISH. Having tickled Kim on about 4 other occasions I knew she was about ready for a break so I stopped, kissed the top of her foot and began rubbing her feet bringing her down. Kim always kept her feet in soft, pedicured condition just in case...:). Once she stopped laughing and was just giggling I said Honey...Just rest a minute I'll be right back. As I got up she was saying..."Bill...you gotta stop. I can't stop laughing". Knowing Kim I knew she really just wanted more. (However...as a tickler you have to know. If she wanted me to stop and I knew it...I would have. Kim and I had a safe word and she wasn't using it). I came back and told her, "Honey I'm going to have to buy you a new toothbrush head for your electric toothbrush". She said "Why would you have to do that"? I said "Because I"m about to use this one on you"! Kim was frantic. I rubbed lotion all over her feet and kept them a slight bit slippery. I turned on the toothbrush and begin running it lightly all over Kim's feet from bottom to top. Under the toes and even over the tops of her feet. I left lotion off of her toes so I could suck and nibble on them at the same time I was running the toothbrush over every micro inch of her feet concentrating when I found an ultra-ticklish spot. Kim had reached a new level of laughter and it was now entering silent mode. She'd go silent for about 10 seconds and then erupted in a laughter that shook the room. After about 20 mins I knew Kim had had enough although later she told me that she was literally in a state of mental euphoria and could have probably gone longer. I wanted to keep these posts non sexual but Kim said that she **** twice during the session and her eyes were almost crossed when I pulled out from the bed. Of all of the sessions we had experienced together she always talked about this one as being the most intense and satisfying.

Kim and I had many more sessions but she was later moved by her work to Seattle. What a shame...but what a time we had...:). Kim still called many years later even after she got married to talk about our fun. Great times...:).

Great story! :feets: I must have missed it back in 2013. Thanks for the repost. :D

Awesome story! Great experience as well. My wife, who does not subscribe to our interest in tickling, crawled under our bed to fulfill my fantasy.

Awesome story! Great experience as well. My wife, who does not subscribe to our interest in tickling, crawled under our bed to fulfill my fantasy.
Thank you. You're a lucky man my friend...:).

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back