• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Abuse RIP

Maybe we can offer suggestions as to how "Tickle Abuse" can improve and what we miss instead of saying it sucks?

That would be a great idea, except these people aren't actually interested in improving TA's product, they just want the attention that comes with throwing a temper tantrum in public, looking like one of the "cool kids" striking back at the Popular Thing.

Think about it. If they really wanted to give Tommy some feedback, they could just shoot him a PM, or they could have posted a comment in any one of the forums or existing threads dedicated to that purpose (last I checked, there's like three open right now on the first two pages of this forum). But no, they have to start a new one because "it's all about MEEEEEE, look at MEEEE, validate MEEEEE by agreeing with MEEEEEEE". And they don't offer anything substantial or actionable, just rage.

And of course, if the producer bothers to comment then he's "insulting" them, and then more trolls come out of the woodwork to go "aha! You weren't totally cordial to that guy calling you a weak-ass motherfucker! I wouldn't buy from you now!", despite never having bought from him in the first place. And if he ignores it, he's "not communicating with his customers". People just flat-out look to jump on these guys no matter what.

Tommy didn't insult anyone. He's right, and there's nothing wrong with pointing it out, or pointing out that you can't please everyone, and the ones you don't please are gonna come here and pitch a fit and insist that everyone agrees with them.

So give it a rest. Seriously.

Well reading thru the postings.. Other than people saying that the product is not what it used to be.. And yes a lot of companies go through that hotels cars Exedra exedra.. I don't see anyone insulting Tommy.. The common theme seems to be the product is made cheaper on their end.. And the consumer us.. Well some of us.. Are getting screwed on our end.. It's not a huge issue with me because I have not bought a clip from them in over 8 months.. so yeah it's still number 1.. Good for them.. It's only a matter of time.. Before people find a better clip company.. So it is above comment yes it is all about mmmeeeee and others that supported this company.. And the current direction of not supporting this company.. So you keep making the clips that you're currently making.. Sure some people will still continue to buy them even if they are fake.. Others will go elsewhere.. So it's not all about just me.. It's about uuuuussssssss..:sarc1:

I have always thought of Tickle Abuse as the best tickling torture website. As a retired senior now, with a fake hip as well, and a higher authority at home who watches what I spend these days, I cannot buy a monthly membership but I have bought clips I like through C4S over the years. Tommy is very innovative, I find, coming up with some incredible bondage equipment that he builds himself, used for both tickle and orgasm videos. I would like to see some falaka/bastinado as well as more use of the geared wheel. I really like some of his ideas like the girl Veronika breaking in to steal a potion and then being strapped to the dominator and tickled with that very potion, the maid Samantha snooping at the bondage gear and then strapped to the humiliator, a girl waking up on the dominator to face an angry wife whose husband she slept with, the maid Simona tricked onto the tickling chair, etc. Tommy has always found some great models that I liked including Samantha, milf Nikki, Brooke, Veronika, Carmen (yes, I know she screams but it is tickling torture after all), and so on. I would love to tickle session with any one of them. I hope Tommy will continue for a long time to come.

We love you!

Lol thanks! Things are doing well, especially TA Worship. My business has evolved. My kid is getting older and I have less to do with day to day operations but Jon who is helping me now is getting better and better. The membership site is still the top tickling membership site out there and will remain the best. I am at the top of c4s lately too which is difficult since most of the business comes from memberships. I am personally making a comeback very soon to help improve some things and to get The Hard Limit going again which I may take over completely as a side project. Honestly the negativity I ignore and don't give a shit what anyone says publicly. I do care when an actual customer contacts me via PM or email and has concerns/suggestions, that I take seriously as I don't assume I know better than my customers. My sites have been around way longer than most websites are able to stick around and stay profitable. I can tell you that I treat everyone who works for me fairly and with respect, more than I can say for some of the other popular producers, some who have railed against me with fake accounts or innuendos with their real accounts, maybe even some on this thread.

Why do people assune a tickling site/production company must stay the same all the time and not evolve or grow?

Why do people assune a tickling site/production company must stay the same all the time and not evolve or grow?
Who cares? Not to be disrespectful but f em.

For a long time, TA and Tommy consistently produced tickling content that was geared towards the hardcore fetishist that really enjoy watching a girl pushed to her ticklish limits.

When I was younger, that was the only type of content I really enjoyed watching. As I've gotten older, my tastes have changes. My favorite content is still the type in which a girl is pushed to her limit; but one thing with me that has changed was if a girl isn't that ticklish, but she's incredibly hot/beautiful, I still want to see her tickled; I'll put the video on mute and imagine that she's really ticklish. It's the visual that matters the most. Does that make sense?

Just my two cents.

Have a good day all.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back