• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don Turtelli Collectors

CapturedDoll

Verified
Does anyone have the action figure from back then? In writing my story I came across one and nearly flipped out!! I never knew one was put out back then. But it seems to be quite a rarity. Also, has anyone met or had something signed by Peter Renaday? (The voice of Don.)
I was thinking about writing his agent and trying to figure out something to send to him for an autograph... but I've put it off because I have NOTHING. :( So... maybe for around Christmas as a prezzie to myself... I'm thinking about making a post to have a picture done of me and Don in kind of a dark glamour, VC Andrews style painting/drawing etc. (IF anyone here can do that...) I think THAT would be a really cool thing to have him sign.

And.. I was talking last night with someone about Don... and... the TMNT community really doesn't care about that character. Like.. AT ALL. Which really surprises me.. even though I KNOW he was only in a few episodes. But... that really surprises me. I consider him a BADASS. But... of course I sexualize him so... maybe he's just a badass to US. Still... I was surprised hardly no one cares about him outside of us. Which really makes me wonder if there was anything else available to buy back then. That way I can infiltrate their inner circle and buy the stuff away from them. lol!! ;)

Last edited:
Lol Don was the best! I had no idea there was an action figure.

I always thought he gave up on tickling April far too soon. She was laughing like nuts, but they decided she was too tough and would never break after only a few seconds.

Lol Don was the best! I had no idea there was an action figure.

I always thought he gave up on tickling April far too soon. She was laughing like nuts, but they decided she was too tough and would never break after only a few seconds.

See I thought so too... but what I really think what hapoened was that they tickled them for HOURS ... and all we got to see were the outtakes. ;) A few moments of the 6 or 7 hour ordeal. :) hehehe

Ah, Don Turtelli. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the normies don't think he's anything special. Totally agree with Goatboy, he didn't tickle April nearly long enough! It just seems like he preferred /m to /f
*sigh

Ah, Don Turtelli. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the normies don't think he's anything special. Totally agree with Goatboy, he didn't tickle April nearly long enough! It just seems like he preferred /m to /f
*sigh

I KNOW what you mean... BUT... I think because of his love of tickle torture... it was so intense for him.. he became more fluid with his sexuality by proxy.

The time frame of the show would put him around... back then...at least 45-55...(and he stays aroud that age in my story) He grew up in a time where being Gay or Bisexual within the mob.. His family WAS a mob syndicate... Being Gay was completely frowned upon back then... (probaly still is even today..) So if anything I think he never would have let himself go all the way with a man sexually. But... I think be became cool enough about it that he enjoyed tickling men just as much as he did with women. And maybe forcing a man to become turned onto it. And probably forcing a man to cum to it. I'm playing with these concepts right now in my story that I have been writing (President Don Turtelli.) I won't give spoilers but he's faced with a man who was a former victim of his and ended up fantasizing about him. And I'm working out how Don would respond to that.

Don't forget about the Vernon action figure ( may it burn )

Does anyone have the action figure or know where someone could get there hands on one?

They actually made him an action figure?

Side note I agree, he caved on the female tickle targets too easily

I think among the vanilla crowd Don wasn't well received because he wasn't really considered a real bad guy when compared to someone like shredder. He's just a guy who used tickling as his method to make his victim talk. I'll always be grateful for him tickling April's foot showing us she's ticklish but he gave up way to soon on her. The idea of a character who used tickling sounded great but the execution was horrible

Toys R Us used to sell the original animation cels in a special TMNT package, so it's entirely possible that there are Turtelli animation cels available out there. (I never found one).

Cel.jpg

Interesting. After checking around I did find 3 animation cels FROM tickling episodes. I guess then that there might be actual tickling animation cels available, and possibly some Turtelli cels:

TMNT cell 2.jpg TMNT cell.jpg Vernon.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting, I never knew there was an action figure of him.

Don Turtelli and the various other mob characters (usually voiced by Peter Renaday) were often interchangeable bad guys that showed up when Krang and Shredder needed a break. Although Renaday voiced most of the mob characters he was better known for Splinter and Vernon so anyone who has something signed by him probably involved one of those characters.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back