• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How can I delete my account?

amaterasu

Im trying to find a way to delete my account, but I cant find anyway, what I can do?

You can't. What you can do is delete your posts and any information in your profile. Then just log out and walk away.

Speak your mind.. Not everyone on here is judgemental like some you have possibly met.. Or added th

Last edited:
Why is it so important to delete an account, rather than just walk away and not come back?

Okay in all fairness let me reverse the question.. What's the big deal about not letting people delete their account?

Okay in all fairness let me reverse the question.. What's the big deal about not letting people delete their account?

1. People already have the ability to delete everything they've posted, and all info except their username and the date they joined.
2. I'd imagine that completely deleting profiles would serve the interest of trolls and troublemakers, and the "no deletions" policy has to be enforced on everyone.
3. Websites can be subject to DDOS attacks and all kinds of nastiness. Completely deleting profiles can take away valuable evidence.
4. If the Mods had to delete every account for someone who "changed their mind about being here" and then came back with a new name, and then "changed their mind" again...it'd be more work than you think.

So, since I answered you...again...
Why is it so important to delete an account, rather than just walk away and not come back?

As you can see I didn't start this one.. And it was an honest question and I thank you for your answer.. It's the only answer I've got other than you can't. So thanks and hopefully that will answer this gentleman's question and or ma'am whatever the case may be.

Wolf.. You say everyone has the right to delete everything they have said.. But yet they can come and bite you in the ass.. It's an open password that you might use on something else.. With all the hacking Exedra Exedra in the world it can be a password that you've used before.. a bank account Whether it's $0.02 in a bank account.. Or a credit card that you cut and use the same password and or switch it can still bite you in the ass if it's an open account.. That is the reason that accounts want to be cancelled.. Is that is the reason nowadays you might not want to leave something open.. so go ahead.. Lose your keys.. And not change your locks.. Leave an account open with Wells Fargo with $0.02 in it and not have them open up $1,000 account.. And again go ahead drop your key and just forget about it and not change your locks.. That is what I'm saying.. Is that is what this gentleman is saying.. again I love a great debate.. but not why I joined this forum.. So that would be my answer if I lose the key.. I want to find it.. And if someone hold it in my face and I know where my key is.. Why would I just walk away.:pieface:

Wolf.. You say everyone has the right to delete everything they have said.. But yet they can come and bite you in the ass.. It's an open password that you might use on something else.. With all the hacking Exedra Exedra in the world it can be a password that you've used before.. a bank account Whether it's $0.02 in a bank account.. Or a credit card that you cut and use the same password and or switch it can still bite you in the ass if it's an open account.. That is the reason that accounts want to be cancelled.. Is that is the reason nowadays you might not want to leave something open.. so go ahead.. Lose your keys.. And not change your locks.. Leave an account open with Wells Fargo with $0.02 in it and not have them open up $1,000 account.. And again go ahead drop your key and just forget about it and not change your locks.. That is what I'm saying.. Is that is what this gentleman is saying.. again I love a great debate.. but not why I joined this forum.. So that would be my answer if I lose the key.. I want to find it.. And if someone hold it in my face and I know where my key is.. Why would I just walk away.:pieface:

I sincerely doubt any hackers could gain anything from your presence on this forum, aside from a good laugh at your expense.
You can leave anytime.
You clearly won't.
:shrug:

As you can see I didn't start this one.. And it was an honest question and I thank you for your answer.. It's the only answer I've got other than you can't. So thanks and hopefully that will answer this gentleman's question and or ma'am whatever the case may be.

The question has been answered multiple times on the very first page of this subforum. That's why I don't answer every time someone asks, especially when it's the same person asking multiple times. If you really cared why, you'd look around and easily find out.

I'm not sure Jeff while you're quoting me.. I did not start the thread that you responded 2.. I understand and yes it was explained.. To myself.. And others.. Again.. And again Exedra Exedra.. I've already deleted my stories.. The majority of my profile.. And others have done the exact same.. I have. And still do enjoy your clips that you put out.. This is not a personal attack on you.. And the majority of the people on this site.. I'm sure that your self and others have access to see.. some of the PM's that I received.. I understand that people can be judgemental.. That is perfectly fine with me.. I have taken appropriate actions again.. deleted all my stories.. Unless someone wants them sent to them directly.. I understand and have no issue with this site and 90% of the people on it.. I apologize that you felt it necessary to respond.. Again I mean no disrespect two ninety percent of the people on this site.. I can assure you I will not get nasty.. I will not publicly post anything that I feel about the 10% that seem to want to attack everyone who post true stories.. Stories in general.. Clips.. Or ask a true question on tickle discussion.. JK 1974

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back