• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey there, not sure how this works

Cadance42

Hello out there to the strangers on the internet. A little bit about myself I am 32 years old, married woman, and have been interested in tickling and being tickled since I was little. I have had a few experiences which hopefully this might be able to let me discuss them without fear of judgement or negative comments. I was hoping to make this work into some networking where I can discuss previous experiences and possibly plan new ones. I guess if anybody is reading say hello.
If there was somebody who has the patience to explain to me how this website works I would appreciate it. Many thanks hope to hear from you soon!

HI Candace42.

:welcome: WELCOME TO OUR FORUM.

There are many sections to this forum so look them over and you will learn a lot about :tickling:.

Welcome to the TMF Candace. I'm not quite sure what you mean by about how the forum works. It would be easier to discuss if you have some specific questions. I'll be glad to help if I can. :)

Welcome to the forum! I guess this site is a little difficult to navigate at first but I hope you manage to figure it all out :). I'm sure someone has already offered but if you still feel confused about the site and how it works I can answer whatever questions you might have to the best of my ability.

Welcome to the TMF, Cadance42, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Welcome aboard! Our moderators have kindly supplied some instructional things pretty much everywhere. My best advice is: kick the tires, crank 'er up, drive 'er around the block a few times. You'll get the hang pretty easily. I LOVE a good story. I think that's the best thing in life. I'm looking forward to hearing yours, folk here know I'm only too happy to share mine! We are thrilled you're here!

Welcome Cadance!

Great to see another with ticklish passions reaching out and wanting to share here. This is a great forum of very cool folks and hopefully as you get more comfortable with the site and its fine members here, you'll be able to do just that!

Welcome to the TMF, Cadance42, This is a wonderful place.

Thank you,
LBFT

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back