• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dating the law student (F/M)

Wade

TMF Master
When I was dating her, Laura was a law student. She had keen brown eyes and an adorably bewitching way of arching her eyebrow. She dimpled when giving a crooked smile, which was the only kind of smile she gave. Her hair was straight and brown and unassuming, usually thrown back in a no-nonsense ponytail, and she had this marvelously distinctive nose, full at the end and bumpy in the middle, which was a different shape depending on what angle you watched it from.

She had a sexy solid build, big-boned and well-muscled, fit and gorgeously curvy. Baby, as the kids used to say, had back. But I think the first thing I noticed about her was her arms: sandy-colored, shapely and muscular, with nice big smooth hands--elegant knuckles, strong pretty fingers. And when you looked closely in the sunlight her arms and wrists were flecked with short, delicate golden hairs that could melt your heart.

We had a lot of fun together, but she was often thoroughly serious; law school was a lot of work and she devoted a lot of hours to it. She studied every night and so we'd rarely get together before eleven p.m.

She wasn't a tickler, in the sense that folks around here would understand the behavior. I never saw her tickle anyone else and I suspect she didn't tickle her past boyfriends. She never discussed tickling; tickling was never a part of our sexual relationship. Indeed, when my ticklishness would emerge during moments of intimacy, as my abdominal muscles twitched or contracted under her mouth or fingertips, or a giggle escaped when she brushed my hip a certain way, it tended to annoy her. She never tickled me in public or enlisted her friends in tickling me the way other girlfriends have done. Generally tickling seemed to play no role whatsoever in her life.

Except.

She discovered, inevitably, how ticklish my feet were; she was giving me a foot massage, witnessed my tortured writhing and stifled giggles, and--being a bright and insightful law student who could weigh evidence and draw conclusions--discerned my weakness. At that moment, she realized that she could either keep trying to give me a massage without tickling me (very difficult) or abandon the massage and tickle me until I lost my mind (appealingly easy). She chose the latter and kept it up until I was a shrieking basket case.

And from that point on, tickling my feet became one of her hobbies, along with knitting and playing first-person shooter games. It wasn't something she did every day, or even every week. If she'd enjoyed tickling for its own sake she could have gone after my sides or my absurdly ticklish abdomen anytime day or night, but that would have been too much work: I would fight back and try to flee; whether she knew it or not I would always lose, but she didn't have the interest in expending that much effort. Instead she attacked sporadically, opportunistically, only when she had the opportunity to besiege my immobilized feet and even then only when the mood struck her.

When she had the opportunity, though, and when the mood struck her, I was inevitably a goner.

It would go something like this:

I'd be lying on the bed reading, and the next thing I knew she'd sprawled on top of my legs, pinning my ankles. Either my feet were bare or socked, or she'd pluck off my shoes and/or socks.

And she'd say something like "You know what happens next, don't you?"

I'd beg, of course. "No, Laura, no, don't, Laura, don't tickle, Laura don't tickle MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

If she were a tickler there'd be more taunting. There'd be more manipulating of the pace, of my reactions. But she wasn't a tickler. She was just tickling. And I can still remember, vividly, the relentless feeling of her fingertips dancing briskly up and down my twitching wriggling feet and my own embarrassing howls of helpless laughter as I squirmed and thrashed under her weight. I can picture her smooth rounded tan wrists bent cheerfully over my flailing feet, her fingers delighting in their ability to drive me into hysterical paroxysms of forced mirth.

I remember her saying, once, "Thank you, God, for sending me a boyfriend with ticklish feet." It was a novelty to her, ticklishness--she definitely wasn't ticklish, and she'd probably never tried tickling her other friends and boyfriends, so as far as she was concerned, mine were the first and only feet she could torture like this, that she could compel to kick and wriggle and produce wild laughter, and as fun as it was, that was an opportunity she simply wasn't going to pass up.

Every single time she would tickle until I couldn't plead any more, until my ability to speak at all was swallowed up in the helpless laughter; I always knew she wouldn't relent any sooner than that, though I also always knew she would stop shortly thereafter. And she'd hop off and kiss my forehead and say something like "That's so awesome."

How interesting - someone who just seemed to enjoy the power of making you squirm, and it just happened to be tickling that did it. A non-tickler tickler. Thanks and as usual, well-written Wade.

Like I've said all along.... you'd be so much fun to tickle! :firedevil :p

Having discovered that tickling my feet was a fun occasional hobby, and being personally unacquainted with the sensation of being ticklish, Laura became increasingly (and playfully) curious about the phenomenon of my feet's ticklishness -- its nature, its extent.

Once Laura and I were sitting on the same sofa, me with my back against one end and her with her back against the other, her feet next to me and my feet next to her. We were both reading, and I guess I was idly caressing her foot with my finger. I sensed her looking at me and I looked up and met her unblinking gaze.

"Okay, do my foot like I do yours," she said. "Tickle my foot like I tickle you."

I started running my fingers up and down the sole of her bare foot. Her brows drew together a little with concentration as she watched me do it; her brown eyes narrowed, focusing on the sensory experience. She flexed her foot, toes curling, the sole growing taut, as if experimenting with the sensation, as if trying to find a way to make it even a little unbearable.

As I stroked her sole--something that would have some people in paroxysms of ticklish hysteria--she said, in her steady and skeptical voice, "Now, see, why does that make you laugh?"

"I don't know," I said.

"I mean, what does it feel like?"

"I don't know," I said.

"But describe what it feels like," she said.

"I don't know," I said. "It probably feels pretty much like this feels."

"But I'm not laughing or, you know, wiggling all around," she said.

"Well," I said, still running my fingers up and down her foot, "I don't know, then."

Then she was gripping my ankle with one strong hand. "Well, we need to figure this out," she said. Her crooked smile was back.

"No," I said. "No, Laura, we don't need to."

"Keep tickling my foot," she said, because I had stopped in my apprehension. "This is a test."

"We don't need to do a test," I said, but I did as she told me to and resumed. "Laura, you know how, y'know, how I, my uh, you know."

"Yes, I know," she said with a wicked lowered gaze. Her strong, pretty, sandy-colored arm developed smooth swells and furrows as it tightened its grip on my ankle. "But we have to do this test so I can figure out what you're feeling."

I tried to squirm free but we were hopelessly entangled on the sofa. I was about to protest some more but stopped as I watched her shapely right hand, tan fingers poised in the air in a sort of a loose claw position, fingers slightly and slowly fluttering in the air, her hand gradually drawing nearer and nearer to my bare foot.

"What are you doing?" I had an anxious catch in my voice. "Laura why are you, you know what's going to happen, Laura Laura don't...!"

Watching her hand approach my foot made it all worse, of course, but I couldn't look away; I watched my toes curl and my foot list away from her encroaching hand as if it were someone else's foot, under someone else's control. (Which I guess it sort of was.)

"Keep tickling my foot!" she demanded.

But then her fingers alit on my sole and I threw my head back against the cushion that was propped between me and the sofa arm; I released her foot involuntarily as my hands flew to my chest in fists; instantly I was giggling helplessly.

"Laura Laura please Laura please please NO...!"

"You stopped tickling me. How can we test if you're not tickling me?"

Though my eyes were squeezed shut I occasionally caught a glimpse--as a flailed and bucked--of Laura grinning her crooked grin, happy creases at the corners of her eyes, her strong hand bent casually at the wrist as she calmly and steadily scampered fingerpads up and down my sole, then down along the side of my foot, across the top and up the bottom again, playing and wandering, wandering and playing as I shrieked and begged for mercy.

"Now how does this feel? Tell me, now how does this feel? Why are you laughing? Why is this making you laugh? Is this worse than this? Is this worse than this...?"

I squealed and giggled and it really was as if the giddily intolerable sensations that were throwing me into hysterics were completely unrelated to the sight of my girlfriend's fingers crawling cheerfully all over my immobilized foot, a spectacle that remained always cruelly within my field of vision.

"No LauraI can't Laura you KNOW I ca, ca, can't....!!"

By the time she finally stopped my torso had slid halfway off the sofa to the floor, my magazine was across the room. She serenely returned to her textbook, shrugged and said, "I guess maybe you're just ticklish."

Wonderful story! :D
Laura should have gotten together various implements, at least a dozen, and done a truly scientific study of which of them tickled you the most which was second best, and so on down to 12th place. :devil:

Great stories Wade! I am having a nice Sadistic laugh at your vulnerability and ticklishness. I adore your stories.

Hey CapturedDoll, how about you and I find him, tie him down and take our time tickling him a whole weekend? :p Sound like fun?

Hey CapturedDoll, how about you and I find him, tie him down and take our time tickling him a whole weekend? :p Sound like fun?

*rings door bell*

Thought I'd get here a little early so we can plan. :D

*rings door bell*

Thought I'd get here a little early so we can plan. :D

You guys wouldn't want to do something like that. There'd be squirming, and shrieking, and pleading... it wouldn't be pretty.

Thanks robmic! :)

Apparantly Wade thinks shrieking is bad... so I brought a ball gag and duct tape. I don't THINK we'll need these items but hey we DO have to consider the needs of Wade's neighbors. Thank you Wade... good looking out! :)

The pleading though... let's try to hold off on the ball gag as long as possible. That's my favorite part. :D

Of course we would Wade! That's what we're hoping for! :firedevil:tickle::firedevil

Apparantly Wade thinks shrieking is bad... so I brought a ball gag and duct tape. I don't THINK we'll need these items but hey we DO have to consider the needs of Wade's neighbors. Thank you Wade... good looking out! :)

The pleading though... let's try to hold off on the ball gag as long as possible. That's my favorite part. :D

You guys are devilish. I think the lesson here is: when you're expecting a visit from two ticklephiles who haven't even met you yet but already know the location and severity of your most ticklish spots... don't answer the door.

Laura should have gotten together various implements, at least a dozen, and done a truly scientific study of which of them tickled you the most which was second best, and so on down to 12th place. :devil:

I'm sure some would be delighted to see her do that, but Laura was idiosyncratic in that she only ever tickled my feet -- never any other spots -- and only with her fingers. Tickling my feet with her fingers delivered the wild and helpless reactions she desired, and she was satisfied with sticking with that. It just didn't occur to her to try different implements or different areas.

Most people who tickle you, especially romantic partners, are more opportunistic than that... they'll get you wherever you're ticklish, whenever they get the chance, and will indeed experiment with different tickle-delivery methods if they can. But I've dated a handful of people who tended to stick with one spot. One woman I dated for a while only ever went after my knees, squeezing them so that I would thrash and yelp, and Laura focused her fingers --maddeningly -- on my feet.

You guys are devilish. I think the lesson here is: when you're expecting a visit from two ticklephiles who haven't even met you yet but already know the location and severity of your most ticklish spots... don't answer the door.

Well, we wouldn't let you know who we are when we rang the doorbell silly boy! Heck, we could dress up like Jehovah's Witnesses just to throw you off.... :laughhard: :rowfull:

By the way CapturedDoll, I think we'd make a hell of a tickling team! :thumbsup:

Well, we wouldn't let you know who we are when we rang the doorbell silly boy! :laughhard: :rowfull:

Anyone want to place bets on how many minutes would elapse between the time I answer the door and the first time I utter the words "Don't," "Stop," "Please," "I'm too ticklish" or "Not there?"

Anyone want to place bets on how many minutes would elapse between the time I answer the door and the first time I utter the words "Don't," "Stop," "Please," "I'm too ticklish" or "Not there?"

Minutes?!?! Try seconds! :firedevil

Minutes?!?! Try seconds! :firedevil

Yes... SECONDS. Maybe... 15-20 seconds. :)

See this is why I think feather bouquets should become a thing. It would be easier to get in the door initially. Course if we have to pretend with religion... can we be Scientologists?

"Have you heard about our Lord and Savior... Tom Cruise? May we come in? We have a film here we would like to show you... It's called Risky Business..." :D

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back