• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hii questions please!

Skyla_me

TMF Novice
Im new here. I have no idea that there's a site for this haha. Im not going to lie, i feel really weird to be here but it takes time to get used to eventually. Im just wondering, how do you actually kick away the "awkward feeling" to be here?

Im sorry if i sounded rude, my English isn't my first language.

Skyla, You have to remember. We're all into the same thing here. So its no need to feel weird. Your among friends.
And welcome. :)

Just relax and enjoy yourself here. It's fun to talk about tickling among people who also like it. :tickle:

Welcome Skyla!

I think we all at one time or another felt a bit weird about opening up and sharing, but this is definitely a great and non-judgmental place to do so! Hope you feel more comfortable soon and enjoy yourself!!

Im just wondering, how do you actually kick away the "awkward feeling" to be here?

Time, mostly.
Every once and a while I still sit back and look at my screen and have a brief moment of "Really? What would your mother think?"
..then it goes away nearly as quick as it started.

But back in the day? I was TERRIFIED to post here. No idea why.

My first account here has a join date of 2003 and less than 100 posts.

I just lurked because I felt guilty and weird every time I thought about posting.

After a while of posting, you realize that there's some really good people here, and then when/if you ever get to meet some of them, you see that they're just like you, normal folks, who have found themselves chucked by life into the same leaky boat.

Don't get me wrong, there's some crazies here too, and you'll see some stuff every once and a while that make you question your membership as a part of the human race, much less the forum.

..but look past those people. There's fewer of them here than their loudness suggests.

You'll do fine.
Just be careful..
You're young, you're pretty, and you're a female.
You're going to swamped with "friends" here soon.
Just..be careful.

That sounded ominous, didn't it?
Ignore that. Well don't. But do.

Shucks.
Glad to have you aboard!

Time, mostly.
Every once and a while I still sit back and look at my screen and have a brief moment of "Really? What would your mother think?"
..then it goes away nearly as quick as it started.

But back in the day? I was TERRIFIED to post here. No idea why.

My first account here has a join date of 2003 and less than 100 posts.

I just lurked because I felt guilty and weird every time I thought about posting.

After a while of posting, you realize that there's some really good people here, and then when/if you ever get to meet some of them, you see that they're just like you, normal folks, who have found themselves chucked by life into the same leaky boat.

Don't get me wrong, there's some crazies here too, and you'll see some stuff every once and a while that make you question your membership as a part of the human race, much less the forum.

..but look past those people. There's fewer of them here than their loudness suggests.

You'll do fine.
Just be careful..
You're young, you're pretty, and you're a female.
You're going to swamped with "friends" here soon.
Just..be careful.

That sounded ominous, didn't it?
Ignore that. Well don't. But do.

Shucks.
Glad to have you aboard!

have you met these people from this site before?

There is some play there, all of it consensual with permission in advance.
But it is also like a convention. Some people arrive as early as Thursday night and leave on Monday morning.
Read the posts here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?36-NEST

looks like it all happened in USA. guess i have to book a ticket haha. but will be so weird if i go there alone so i dont know about this hahaha

looks like it all happened in USA. guess i have to book a ticket haha. but will be so weird if i go there alone so i dont know about this hahaha
Yes, it is in Philadelphia, a long way from you. Often people attend from Europe, though.
There is an orientation for those attending for the first time on Saturday morning. It is a very friendly event for newcomers.

Im new here. I have no idea that there's a site for this haha. Im not going to lie, i feel really weird to be here but it takes time to get used to eventually. Im just wondering, how do you actually kick away the "awkward feeling" to be here?

Im sorry if i sounded rude, my English isn't my first language.

Don't feel too weird because in some fashion are all weird to someone but we are still strong as a unit of tickle buddies. try not to feel too weird because when it comes to feeling weird that would qualify and me. but if you wish i will be a new friend to you and help you out!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back