• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Congratulations to Milagros and the Dodgers..

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I just saw that the Dodgers hung on to beat the Nationals. and advance to the NLCS.

Congratulations Milagros, and Good Luck to the Dodgers in the NLCS

Betting against Clayton Edward Kershaw is insane.
Either bet with him or don't bet.
But betting against Kershaw is INSANE.

Well, during the regular season yeah, NEVER beat against him. He hadn't done all that well in the playoffs until last night, so I kind of see the argument for it. But last night he looked like himself, so maybe he has finally turned a corner in his post season pitching

Cubs win! :bounce:
I still thank the Cubs for eliminating the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards. Thanks again for that, Cubs!

But what do I have to say now that the Cubs and Dodgers are tied 2-2 in the best-of-7 NCLS?

Fuck the Cubs.
Fuck the Cubs up the ass.
Fuck the Cubs up the ass with a yard long barbed wire dildo.
Fuck the Cubs up the ass with a yard long barbed wire dildo pounded in with a sledge hammer!

I want to say this to my good friend milagros.

As he knows well, my being a Braves fan, I'm almost.. accustomed to post season heartbreak, my Braves having gone home losers 13 of the 14 times they made the postseason from 1991 to 2005, winning it all only the one time in 1995.

While I'm sorry for milagros, and the Dodgers, from.. the standpoint of .. a baseball fan,, there is something exciting about the idea of a team winning the World Series, either the Cubs or Indians, that hasn't won for decades. (I'd say this if the Braves had lost in the NLCS too, as they did many times, to show I'm not a hypocrite).

Hopefully, the Dodgers will win it all next year. Good Luck to them in 2017.

Yeah, the Dodgers had a great season with a lot of talented players who should be around for a while. They'll be back.

Fuck the Cubs.
Fuck the Cubs up the ass.
Fuck the Cubs up the ass with a yard long barbed wire dildo.
Fuck the Cubs up the ass with a yard long barbed wire dildo pounded in with a sledge hammer!

^^^So this!
Sorry your team didn't beat the Schlubs, but hopefully the Indians will. Revenge of Steve Bartman!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back