• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled silly

ticklishmrs

TMF Poster
Hubby and I went to a 50th anniversary party to a relative's recently. As the party progressed and speeches made, cake cut etc., he went off as he usually does and chatted with other men about cars, football and who knows what else, so I found a chair in a corner with my glass of wine, put my nyloned feet up on another chair and relaxed. I saw hubby point over to me and an older man, probably in his 70s come over smiling and asked if he could join me. Turned out he was a second or third cousin I hadn't seen for years.
I moved my feet off of the chair, and he said "no, its ok" and sat down putting my feet in his lap. For the next hour or so he would tickle my feet for 30-40 seconds, making them wiggle involuntarily and cause me to giggle crazily. He's ask what was wrong and I told him he was tickling me, that my feet were terribly ticklish. We kept chatting and he kept tickling, again for 30-40 seconds at a time. I was besides myself giggling like a crazy woman, my feet wiggling like mad. Every once in a while he'd tickle up and down the soles for a minute or two, causing me to throw my head back and laugh hysterically. He'd say "my my, you are a ticklish one." I'd babble something out as he kept tickling. I'm not sure who noticed, but did see some people look our way and smile. His final tickle was maybe 3-4 minutes, he was saying coochie coochie coo and I went crazy with laughter, begging "oh please oh please no more no more, I can't stand it." He got up, put my feet on the chair and said "what fun, thank you". This was just as torturous as being tickled non stop. Hubby came over and said "ok, I'm done, lets go, how was your cousin?" I giggled and just said "I was tickled to meet him."

Incredible. Shush wonderfully ticklish nyloned feet you have. Thanks for sharing.

Did I mention that we were related???...lol. You should let me know when the next gathering is Cuz...lol.

I always love your stories. Thanks again and keep them coming..:).

Bill

Love your stories!
But yes, I would also see some pics of your ticklish feet, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to see pictures

Love your stories!
But yes, I would also see some pics of your ticklish feet, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys, if you took the time to look at her profile, you would have seen this about her hubby... "He will not allow me to post pics, skype, cam, or phone. I respect his wishes and hope others do too." Not getting down on ya, just letting you know that there might be a reason she hasn't posted pics yet.

By the way ticklishmrs, awesome story!

Thank you. And yes, although hubby allows me to chat freely and share stories, he has barriers on other things such as pics, skype, etc. As he is also my Dom, I bow to his requests which I feel are not unreasonable.

We haven't heard from you in awhile young lady...:). Please keep us informed.

Love your contributions.

Bill

Thanks Bill! :)

When I have some more believe me I'll be sharing them! :) (Things have been a bit stressful around here these past few months. Bills etc)

Great story, and one lucky distant cousin. Nylon tickling is the best, thanks for sharing.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back