• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favourite TV Themes

I've got a couple:

The Cowboy Bebop intro is pretty damn iconic for a reason.

I guess it's cheating but the movie intro is even better.

Lastly, my mom would always watch North of 60 when I'd come home from school. I have no idea what happened in the show but I have the theme burned into my brain.

Love Cowboy Bebop.

I like the Game of Thrones theme but it's so ubiquitous that I figure I don't need to post it.

A lesser known one that I like is for House of Cards.

Speed Racer.

Johnny Quest.

The Venture Brothers. A spoof of Johnny Quest.

Yep, this thread is back because I never got around to some other favorites.

WKRP in Cincinnati aired on CBS 1978-1982.

Howard Hessman stars as Dr. Johnny Fever. Once the top rated DJ in Los Angeles, Fever is fired after saying "booger" on the air and regulated to a struggling third-rate radio station in Cincinnati.

Gordon Jump is the bumbling, clueless station manager Arthur Carlson.

Andy Travis, played by Gary Sanders, is the station manager and the straight man the cast plays off.

Loni Anderson is Jennifer Marlow, a blond bombshell who is Carlson's secretary and the one who holds things togeather with her wit and intelligence.

Richard Sanders is hapless news director Les Nesmann with a farm news fetish, and Frank Bonner is greasy salesman Herb Tarlek, known for his garish suits and boorish, chauvinistic behavior.

Tim Reid is late night DJ Venus Flytrap, the king of cool and style.

And last but not least Jan Smithers (I was completely in love with her) as Bailey Quarters, who starts out as billing and station traffic director but has ambitions of rising to executive rank.

You might conclude from the length of this post I consider WKRP to be an over-looked 70's sit-com, and you would be right. :)

Last edited:
Taxi aired on ABC 1978-May 1982 then jumped to NBC for the final season. The show followed the lives of drivers for the Sunshine Cab Co., ruled over by the tyrannical Louie DePalma, played by Danny Devito.

Can't leave Cheers out. Norm!

A trio of 60's classics. RIP Laura. :(

Never been a Star Trek fan, but I liked the opening theme music.

Theme to Benny Hill, The Dukes Of Hazard, Quantum Leap, Taxi, The Incredible Hulk

King of the Hill

Mystery Science Theater 3000

Brady Bunch

Last edited:
I remember The Rifleman very well. It aired on ABC 1958-1963. In 1959 there were 26 westerns on prime-time TV. That truly was the Golden Age for the western, but most of them are long forgotten now.

I have 20 episodes on my DVR right now lol Love the show

All in the Family: A Conservative Bigot, A Liberal Meathead and his ditzy, beautiful wife and a Dingbat led to some memorable TV.

Mary Tyler Moore Show: A female in a male dominated world of the 1970s is as funny today as it was back then.

Madmen: Male dominated Ad Agency of the 1960s

The Walking Dead: Negan dominated world of the future

Any Western that ever aired

This one's been my ringtone for a few years now. X3

(Also ffs, how do you actually insert videos again...? =w=;; )

Last edited:
Northern Exposure (CBS 1990-95) was one of my favorite shows. Great writing and cast, loved the quirky characters. And Janie Turner, well... :wub:

Oh wow! Lots of great stuff here. Cheers gets a hardy second and I was surprised to see it so far into the thread. Allow me to share some of my all time favorites.

The Theme to Dallas-- I disliked the actual show. I would be watching cartoons and time it so that I could catch the theme to Dallas and switch back to my cartoon with a minimal loss of time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsBYBugvDek

And I totally remember jamming to Night Court. I still hum this from time to time at work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjiWblC_iG8[/VIDEO]

And this theme from The Mysterious Cities of Gold holds a special power over my heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq5Y_ogiyi0

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back